Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Advice to help a lvl 34 get money?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:17 pm 
Valued Member

Im a lvl 34 Wiz/Bard. Im pretty poor.. have 7m and a SoM +3 5D staff but got from Pop. I got the money months ago when there was the HAPPY event but it ended now.. every now and then i can get money with arena coins but its not enough.. grinding doesnt seem to get me alot of loot.. can i get any advice from anyone please? Thanks

Post subject: Re: Advice to help a lvl 34 get money?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:20 pm 
Common Member

Try to resell things, like elixirs or smth

Esro_1:Lv 64 Bower FF
Esro_4:Lv 74 Rouge/Bard FF@72
Esro_4:Lv XX *****/*****, epic character being made in an epic guild, kept in secret from SRF

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:44 am 
Banned User

just lol. You have 7m and it's not enough for you? What do you want to buy? full sos set or sth, thats normal ammount of money for your level ^^

You can ban me i still don't care ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:56 am 
Valued Member

Spent 5m on a piece of armour.. got 2m left now.. thing is nowadays to be considered "average" u need to have a bunch of expensive shit.. -.-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:16 am 
Addicted Member

Would have said arena coins but you seem to go there every now and then .

So the Most Profitable way in sro is buying and reselling , it all depends on what you are buying .

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:26 am 
Valued Member

ye but i donno the marketplace very well so idk what to buy or not..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:19 pm 
Loyal Member

Who cares if you "know" the marketplace? look in consignment, see what stuff is selling for - not just sitting there that is.

Seems like 698k for weap elixirs on Azteca is a bit high, I went through all 40 pages and grabbed the ones for 420k, a bunch for 500k, and sold them for 600k. It's not much, but it's a couple million easy. The rest of the profit overnight was dim holes.

Once you hit 35 you can do FGW's for drops and sell them too. And the extra dimension holes you can sell for 100k - 1.2 million depending on level. I got a couple of 81-90 1*'s last night and both went for 1 million. Most of them were 71-80's but my staller had like 5 million when I looked and there was only 1 left.

Arena coins are nice to buy/resell too, I don't do it myself but one guy in our guild took a month and did only coins/stalling and made 600 million, which he then turned into 1.2 billion or so. I think he's still got lots of pandoras from events too.

Another guy - who went inactive now - only did dimension holes when that update came and made 580 million just farming dim holes all day. But FGW is decent XP if you want to solo a 1* and the possibility of a drop that you can sell. TBH I do all 3 or 4*'s now cuz if I get a drop, I'd rather have 4 spell papers or hyungnoh armors than 1 ;)

iSRO - AsparTame 8x - retired
Salvation - Aspar 70

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:41 am 
Valued Member

_Equal_ wrote:
Who cares if you "know" the marketplace? look in consignment, see what stuff is selling for - not just sitting there that is.

Seems like 698k for weap elixirs on Azteca is a bit high, I went through all 40 pages and grabbed the ones for 420k, a bunch for 500k, and sold them for 600k. It's not much, but it's a couple million easy. The rest of the profit overnight was dim holes.

Once you hit 35 you can do FGW's for drops and sell them too. And the extra dimension holes you can sell for 100k - 1.2 million depending on level. I got a couple of 81-90 1*'s last night and both went for 1 million. Most of them were 71-80's but my staller had like 5 million when I looked and there was only 1 left.

Arena coins are nice to buy/resell too, I don't do it myself but one guy in our guild took a month and did only coins/stalling and made 600 million, which he then turned into 1.2 billion or so. I think he's still got lots of pandoras from events too.

Another guy - who went inactive now - only did dimension holes when that update came and made 580 million just farming dim holes all day. But FGW is decent XP if you want to solo a 1* and the possibility of a drop that you can sell. TBH I do all 3 or 4*'s now cuz if I get a drop, I'd rather have 4 spell papers or hyungnoh armors than 1 ;)

Sounds good.. im wiz/bard i doubt i have solo a FW... but if i party up with a solid 4 man what * should i do it?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:37 am 
Addicted Member

I guess you can reach till the first unique alone with wizard/bard with decent gear (solo 1*) , What you will really need at forgotten world is a tanker and a healer (Recovery division can be good enough on most cases) .

With 4 people at 1* , it will be piece of cake , If some of your party have soX items then you should start thinking to go to 2* .

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:16 pm 
Valued Member

The Invisible wrote:
I guess you can reach till the first unique alone with wizard/bard with decent gear (solo 1*) , What you will really need at forgotten world is a tanker and a healer (Recovery division can be good enough on most cases) .

With 4 people at 1* , it will be piece of cake , If some of your party have soX items then you should start thinking to go to 2* .

mmk (: ill think bout doin that soon.. just found 3 11D Stones of luck in storage didnt notice.. sold for 15m ;D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:35 pm 

umm, let's see... Arena will get you about 50 M a week and if you lv up to lv35, you can get talismans from FGW like spell paper( if you are lucky ) and sell it for 100 M.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:10 pm 
Common Member

U gonna get eaten.