Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

You think its good for a first guide?
Yes 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Not bad 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
 Post subject: How Low Levels Can Make Money. ( Lvl 45 Or Less )
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:04 pm 
Valued Member

Requirements:
~ Atleast 1m to start off with
~ Patience
~ Storage space
~ Mini Games

Tips ill give you:
~ Where to Buy
~ Where to Sell
~ How to learn the market
~ What to buy
~ Group work
~ How to get your first 1m ( Part 5 )

Guide:

Mainly this is a 'Tip' on how to get money for low levels without having to do anything. The ammount of profit you get completely varies between time and is not fixed. This method might not ALWAYS work and ill explain why.

Summary of what your going to be doing. Youll be buying lots of elixirs found around in stalls. Usually in Hotan there are bots who stall all the time. Before you buy anything, go around the towns and consignment and get a note of the prices of all elixirs example ( Prot elixir in stall: Min 130k Max 250k Prot elixir in Consignment Min 220k Max 300k ) you get these notes for each type of elixir. Doing so you'll know the prices people are willing to buy the elixirs for. After you'r done go back to the stalls and find all the elixirs which go from minimum prices example ( A stall with 10 Protector Exilir for 140k each ) and buy them all. This method is similar to the "Buy Low Sell High" method, only difference is i alter this method with "Buy Low Sell Mid" method, also known as "Quicksell" Method. After searching around for 100 elixirs or so i put them all in consign for 190k each and stall 10 more with 190k each. 190k is more or less the price they are sold for. Dont forget prices change from server to server, these prices are from Azteca server, thats why i told you to search around and take notes before you buy. In 20 ~ 40 mins time someone will buy them all in one go. You ask why all? While you are doing the "Quicksell" method they would want to do the "Buy low sell high" method to. Since the rough max was 250k in stalls hell do the same method, only difference is hell make 60k profit in 2-3 hours whilst we make 50k profit per elixir each 20 ~ 40 minutes. Once you sell all the elixirs in your stall check the consignment, probably would have sold also, then go back to your storage and refill your inventory and repeat the cycle. Im not a rich player at all but this method gets me 2m/1h when i sell in big stacks 50+ elixirs which is good for lower levels.

Part 2 ( Where to Buy / Sell ) :

~ If lucky prices in smaller cities are lower than bigger ones example ( In hotan i usually find Protector elixirs at 220k each, in Samarkand/Donwhang i find them at 140k each ) As i said, go around all towns and take notes of the Min/Max

~Sell in populated areas example ( I buy from small areas where no one goes to buy, then immediately start selling everything just infront of the Consignment at Hotan, this way ill have alot of people looking around and everyone uses Protector elixirs, since consign is usually more expensive people quickly buy my elixirs and sell them higher in consignment.

Part 3 ( Think Smart ) :

~ Don't ever waste all your money on business
~ Business is 40% if not more, Luck
~ Invest. Example ( Seeing the price drop for certain items [Explained better in part 4] buy them and wait for prices to go up )

Part 4 ( Price Rates ):

I'll probably give you the best example i remember using this. The H.A.P.P.Y event. In the happy event 11D Luck stones were very common and sold for 1m each, i had only 20 of them back then before i got completely scammed. I said to myself 'Why sell them now? They are to common and to cheap' i kept the stones in my storage all the time and 4 months later i kept on seeing the price rate, they went up to 3m each, i waited 1 more month and saw the price went 6m each. That was the time when they were at their Peak (Now theyre 4-5m each) and sold them (20*6=120m) instead of (20*1=20m). Got 6 times the profit just because i was patient.

Part 5 ( Battle Arena )::

~ What is the battle arena?
Its the minigame which is played using group work to achieve certain goals, for example Capture the flag mode. These game modes can vary comepletely from Random people to party people to job work and even guild work.

~ Why should i play battle arena?
The point that low levels do this is because the rewards are sold at high prices. If you lose a match you get 1 arena coin, if you win you get 5 and if you win in a guild/job game you get 7. Each coin has its own price which varies from server to server. On Azteca the min/mid/max of coins are 800k/1m/1.5m per coin. Depending on your situation you can adjust the price, if your tight on money or need some quick cash to start off the guide in part 1 then its suggested to sell between the min/mid ( In this case 900k ).

~ Any tips on how i can get them to sell high?
Yes, don't sell in big packets. If you have 10 arena coins ( You gathered them up ) sell them with 2 units each. Why? If you sell items at big ammounts people would expect a 'Discount' meaning you lower the price. If you buy 50 coins for 50m your expected to put the price down to 45m to actually make it worth it for them to sell. This is something that is used both in SRO and in everyday life.

~ How do i join in BA?
Battle Arena opens every 12 hours. In GMT+1 it is 8am and 8pm, obviously this will change according to your timezone but dont worry, whenever your ingame they send a message to everyone on server 1 hour before the Arena starts, saying registration is open. When you notice it go to the battle manager in the city square ( Just search around or ask ) and register and wait for the game to start.

Hope this guide helps =) any comments/suggestion/questions/feedback is more than welcome.

Last edited by jbrigjaj on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:38 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Post subject: Re: How Low Levels Can Make Money. ( Lvl 45 Or Less )
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:44 pm 
Ex-Staff

How are you making those first 2mil? ;)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:50 pm 
Valued Member

XMoshe wrote:
How are you making those first 2mil? ;)

if you grind first 20 levels, u get... 300k use that as a start, ask a good friend to lend u 500k and ull pay him back. Yes the "i have no friends" situation will come up. But im just showing them how its done once u have some money to start it off with :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:25 pm 

Nice guide even though this is pretty much common sense ^^ But I would remove the prices in the guide. Every server has it's own prices, to know the prices for each and every item on your own server - is the key :)

LV 92 Blader

JuelzSantana wrote:
technically speaking all i need is DOT for dull and wheel bind to kill a chinese char but the other stuff just adds salt to the wounds

im telling i never lose to chinese

edit: and if ur the type to throw up a fire wall or ice wall, i just walk away and sit down lol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 pm 
Valued Member

apan wrote:
Nice guide even though this is pretty much common sense ^^ But I would remove the prices in the guide. Every server has it's own prices, to know the prices for each and every item on your own server - is the key :)

ye i know but not everyone has the business mentality in their head :P.. also thats why i wrote to add your own notes for the min/max cause prices change from server to server :D thanks alot for the feedback

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:41 pm 
Addicted Member

Try adding something about Arena Coins or Forgotten World .

and yeah the 11D Lucky stones are a good way to make gold , they reached 1 million at the end of happy event , There were too many of them that people literally dropped them on the ground , Now they are ~ 10 mil (once reached 15 mil) .

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:58 am 
Valued Member

Ok, i editted the BA section (: seems all good. I never did much forgotten world cause i never got good drops. If you would like you can write the FW part and ill add it in, obviously with credits to you :sohappy: