Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: [request] guide on changing horse to uruechi dragon
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:47 pm 
Addicted Member

theres no guide for this, and if ther is its probablu, gone, if your talking bout wolf to mob guide it doesnt work so =P.

i need a guideon this plz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:26 pm 
did some searching..
edit: no im not a pk2 pro, all i did was use search function.
i hope its helpful :]

http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic ... ange+horse
obeckcity81 wrote:
^^this is my video
it isnt possible to use TG or other mob as a horse, i think, this is just the dragon at which uruchi rides.

i found a tutorial for this at
http://silkroadforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=30876
there i used the
>>3.Modifying Wolf<<-methode
i searched for c_horse2.bsr(lvl 30 horse) as long as i found the right line which started with COS_HOURSE2..., after this i changed the link cos\c_hourse2.bsr too mob\oasis\uruchidragon.bsr in this line

the other steps are in the tutorial and the thread
i hope it will be work and sorry for my english^^

that dude used the following tut

http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=30876
Quote:
>>3.Modifying Wolf<<
This is quite a bit more complexed and many of you may have lots of questions on this portion. Hit me, avalanche or cruor up on AIM for help (me:"TheAssassin",Cruor:"cruor313",Avalanche:"coloradofan1090").. All credits in this go to Cruor, the hex god :)) Screenshots will be added soon.
Quote:
All this is done through editing characterdata.txt in media\server_dep\silkroad\textdata.

I typically extract the latest one and make a backup.

Next I open it up in a text editor. Then I look for the .bsr file that I want to use. For the fox girl it's "char\china\chinawoman_fox.bsr". Next I scroll down to where it says "COS_P_WOLF_044" because my wolf is level 44. I scroll to the right and paste the fox girl's .bsr file over "cos\p_wolf_02.bsr". Then I scroll all the way to the bottom of the file until I see "COS_GUILD_EU_SOLDIER9_140" and other variants of it. Those are high level Euro mercs. I look to the right of them for a reference to "cos\guild_eu_soldier9_scroll.ddj" which is their icon and replace it with "cos\cos_c_horse1.ddj" to make some extra space. How many I replace depends on how much space I want. Finally I save that file.

Now I find the file size of the original file. Then I open up my modified file in a hex editor and scroll to the bottom. Finally, I add in null bytes until it has the same file size as the original file.

The final step is opening up Media.pk2 in my hex editor, searching for "FF FE 31 00 09 00 31 00 39 00 30 00 37 00 09 00 43 00 48 00 41 52" in hexadecimal mode, which should bring me to the start of characterdata.txt. I then put my cursor in front of the "FF FE" from that search and paste over the file from my modified file.

and this one is for pk2-ing horse to uri too ;)

http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic ... 779#493779
DerinZZ wrote:
nicolasvc123 wrote:
can sombody pls give my guide like that but only hors not wolf hors lvl 10

Auto Corrector wrote:
Can somebody please give me a guide to change my Horse to Uruchi or some other mob but only horse not wolf

MAKE A BACKUP OF MEDIA.PK2!!
1.Open Media.pk2 in the pk2 extractor
2.Go to server_dep, silkroad, textdata and then find characterdata.txt
(Media\server_dep\silkroad\textdata is the path) (make a backup of the txt)
3.Find cos\c_horse1.bsr and replace with :

For TG's Tiger
mob\china\bluetiger.bsr
For Uruchis Dragon
mob\oasis\uruchidragon.bsr

Not sure about other mobs

4.find COS_GUILD_EU_SOLDIER9_XXX (XXX being numbers, any number works) These are 9th degree euro mercs, replace their ddj file with cos\c_horse1.ddj to make some space...

5.Next open the original .txt file in HexEdit121 and check the amount of bytes there is.. next open your edited .txt and add null bytes (scroll down and add 00's) until the file size matches.

6.Next Save it and highlight it all (Edit, Select all) and copy it. Next open Media.pk2 in HexEdit121 and find the start of characterdata.txt (use the first few letters/numbers to find it using ANSI string.. or find the Hexadecimal code), Then I put my cursor in front of the FF FE (in hexadecimal mode) and paste over the edited .txt and save..

7.Test

8.It may not work :P

(I know a way easier way but I wont show it to the public (WARNING! Editing horses has a nasty habit of dc'ing))

WarHorn wrote:
i dont have a word u mean but..

Wolves Require Level 10 or over.

Red Horse [Level 10]
*forgot name*[Level 30] <-- Shadow Horse
Shadow Horse [level 45] <-- Dragon Horse
Ironclad Horse [Level 60]

Wolves need lvl5 or higher too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:47 am 
Addicted Member

Quote:
>>3.Modifying Wolf<<
This is quite a bit more complexed and many of you may have lots of questions on this portion. Hit me, avalanche or cruor up on AIM for help (me:"TheAssassin",Cruor:"cruor313",Avalanche:"coloradofan1090").. All credits in this go to Cruor, the hex god :)) Screenshots will be added soon.
Quote:
All this is done through editing characterdata.txt in media\server_dep\silkroad\textdata.

Next I open it up in a text editor. Then I look for the .bsr file that I want to use. For the fox girl it's "char\china\chinawoman_fox.bsr". Next I scroll down to where it says "COS_P_WOLF_044" because my wolf is level 44. I scroll to the right and paste the fox girl's .bsr file over "cos\p_wolf_02.bsr". Then I scroll all the way to the bottom of the file until I see "COS_GUILD_EU_SOLDIER9_140" and other variants of it. Those are high level Euro mercs. I look to the right of them for a reference to "cos\guild_eu_soldier9_scroll.ddj" which is their icon and replace it with "cos\cos_c_horse1.ddj" to make some extra space. How many I replace depends on how much space I want. Finally I save that file.

Now I find the file size of the original file. Then I open up my modified file in a hex editor and scroll to the bottom. Finally, I add in null bytes until it has the same file size as the original file.

The final step is opening up Media.pk2 in my hex editor, searching for "FF FE 31 00 09 00 31 00 39 00 30 00 37 00 09 00 43 00 48 00 41 52" in hexadecimal mode, which should bring me to the start of characterdata.txt. I then put my cursor in front of the "FF FE" from that search and paste over the file from my modified file.

can u get more info from that please? xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:55 am 
[NOTE] i haven't pk2 edited in a while, i just replaced the data in the tut
with the data you would need to modify your horse to the dragons

so basically, i'm not sure if this works. some pk2-editor should look it over.

Quote:
>>3.Modifying Horse to Uruchi Dragon<<

Next I open it up in a text editor. Then I look for the .bsr file that I want to
use. For the horse it's "mob\oasis\uruchidragon.bsr". I scroll to the right
and paste the uruchi dragon's .bsr file over "cos\c_horse1.bsr".

Now I find the file size of the original file. Then I open up my modified file
in a hex editor and scroll to the bottom. Finally, I add in null bytes until it
has the same file size as the original file.

The final step is opening up Media.pk2 in my hex editor, searching for "FF
FE 31 00 09 00 31 00 39 00 30 00 37 00 09 00 43 00 48 00 41 52" in
hexadecimal mode, which should bring me to the start of
characterdata.txt. I then put my cursor in front of the "FF FE" from that
search and paste over the file from my modified file.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:08 pm 
Addicted Member

ehh..cin, that doesnt work...can someone elp me out...or pm me a link on rapidshare the pk2 edited media.pk2, dragon horse to uruchi dragon?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:32 pm 
ranger4life wrote:
ehh..cin, that doesnt work...can someone elp me out...or pm me a link on rapidshare the pk2 edited media.pk2, dragon horse to uruchi dragon?

hehe
sry

like i said, havent dont much pk2 editing.
last thing i did was edit txt to english in csro in like.. july :P

good luck with it <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:07 am 

http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic ... ange+horse

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:46 pm 
Addicted Member

Mafiaz wrote:
http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=36396&highlight=change+horse

wat a Farking waste of psot, that doesnt tell you anything