Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 323 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Do u think this guide is usefull?
yes 71%  71%  [ 233 ]
no 15%  15%  [ 48 ]
donno 15%  15%  [ 49 ]
Total votes : 330
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:26 pm 

Uf uf so many posts that need replying well lets get started then :D
@San
i caant realy put that in guide but it gamble and yes it mostly comes down to luck
Elysium wrote:
Go Closiers/Punishers kill them for Symbol of Obedience and there are many wind 4s in, You make more with that. Pretty regular drop of them.
this is good idea but ONLY for euro chars and i do recomend to get some money stash first... if you think about it if u spend one day doing this and studying/spending some time whit family or friends youll have better social life/less to study :P and youll have loads of $$ to buy some goody goody SOS wep to make your lvling faster so uyou wont lose much time INGAME and youll gain pleanty

anyhow generaly hes RIGHT closears/punishers drop a lot of simbol's and beard's which give very nice amount on wind4 which as i hear from my friends taht still play SRO are very popular these days

[AoG]in[[SD]]_number2 wrote:
Great tutorial.... just one Question....
Wat is ur actually highest level in SRO?

IT was lvl 53 glavier
Now i have question and exxpect reply WHY did you ask me that :wink: plain old curiousity (when some1 is interested in something i dont know spelling for blasted word :P )
bugy92 wrote:
I have an advice to make money: Just grind....If you grind and make a big lvl, money will come :D Don`t spend your time in making money at lvl 20-30...just grind and at lvl 64+ the money will come, you will see :wink:
this work only whit ppl that kill like machine(i used to be like that :oops: ) but even they cant make as much money as people can doing this
oh right there is your problem mate i would like to see any1 get to lvl64++ whit no silk and no bot(i actually met a guy that did just that but trust me hes unique :wink: )

ArchYourFace wrote:
glaive works really well also, cost a little bit more, but i use it instead cause i get more wind 2 out of it.

I DONT AGREE....why? well let me give ya a clue :D lets say that they have about same% os sucsess and it costs just 250 gold more lets say you do 300 glavies they are in start 75000 more expensive then blades/swords you really wanna take your chances whit 75k less in start i dont think so 8)
armands wrote:
Hello. I've posted in this topic. i want to know: does wind 2 prices on alexander now is good for da tehnic? Or when alex grow up wind will go down? waiting for answrs
heres my reply i realy dont know i ahve NEVER played on alexandar so i donno and besides i stope playin SRO few mounths ago

Volkan wrote:
what about euro items..
i realy dont want to have to go to jangan to buy some crappy swords, because that place is lag heaven with about 5000 people shouting
"CHEAP ITEMS AT MY STALL LOLZ"
can i buy some euro crap and break them?
where can i get the rondo stuff in constantinople?
this will be add to guide since im to lazy to log on and do the test i did work whit dagers and i remember them working fine so that what im gonna reciomend whit this as exampleEDIT: woopsy hes SECOND note will be added :oops:

dom wrote:
At 12 I was scared to touch myself because Jesus was watching.

Last edited by Mugen† on Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:26 pm 
Loyal Member

euro item work just as well as chinese, ive tested it :roll:

:love: fena

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:18 am 
Common Member

Nice guide it really works. i always make profit. and thanks to lv2 winds going up in alps i am really happy.

I can always make stones with lossing profit from this hint.

But i have one question? how do you get lv7 elements? i get bad drop rate of 7 elements and got hundreds of lv 7strength tabs and int and challege and all the high stealing stones. :banghead: :banghead:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:20 pm 

kami wrote:
how do you get lv7 elements? i get bad drop rate of 7 elements and got hundreds of lv 7strength tabs and int and challege and all the high stealing stones. :banghead: :banghead:

cant help ya there chief sadly i went yo lvl 53 max and so i dont have a clue about how do ya get those elemets...can tell ya this tou u already know Bunwangs have good drop rate of elements bags and most of em are perfect for lvl6 str stone i quess u just have to find mob that will do same for 7th degree ask about that in G.D.

dom wrote:
At 12 I was scared to touch myself because Jesus was watching.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:22 am 

Wow this was so helpful! I just started silkroad like a week or two because my friend kept talking about it and I decided to try it out, and now I am richer than he is lol with a whopping 3.5m and 3 sos's and 1 som :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:29 am 
Valued Member

kami wrote:
Nice guide it really works. i always make profit. and thanks to lv2 winds going up in alps i am really happy.

I can always make stones with lossing profit from this hint.

But i have one question? how do you get lv7 elements? i get bad drop rate of 7 elements and got hundreds of lv 7strength tabs and int and challege and all the high stealing stones. :banghead: :banghead:

Rondo all your d7 drops and you'll have plenty of elements.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:21 am 
Loyal Member

**update**
my latest thing is to make a new char, and do this
then tele to hotan, do your stuff, then scroll back to jangang

doing this, u can use the soldier teleport to teleport back to last recall point, aka, hotan. free trip from hotan--->jangang--->hotan etc.

25k for 5 scrolls, 50k for 5 trips, u save 25k trip

not sound like much? it adds up

:love: fena

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:45 pm 
Banned User

ok i have to say this is a excelent guide for ppl under lvl 52 im lvl 57 so this wont make me much when i was lvl 30-40 i used this all the time it saved me from going broke and i was able to lvl faster but at lvl 52+ i suggest you do alchemy and make str hp int and mp stones and crit stones they sell for more in 1 min i can make a str stone 7th deg and in about 50 mins i sell it for around 1mil of pure profit because when im grinding i pick up bags 1 mil in pure profit ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:33 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

I did some limited testing the other night. I picked up a couple of sets of Wi Scale Shoulders from grinding and decided just to destroy them. As it turns out, the first time I got like about 50 elements out of it(15 of which were wind2). I did it again and got 12 the second time. In all I did it several more times and got wind2 elements more than 50% of the time(as well as a fair number of other lvl2 & 3 stones(around 45-50 each time).

I'm not sure if this is truely cost effective buying it from the NPC armorer, but if I see someone stalling it for 10-12k I'll buy it and break it down. All the times I did get wind2's I averaged about 12 stones. So, you should be able to profit even if you don't get wind2's everytime. I'll try to do some more testing in the future and see what kind of results I get.

But, also a great guide. Many thanks for the help it's provided in financing my character. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:34 am 

Profit from D2 blades are not drastically reduced since the winner of Fortress War just imposed 20% tax. That's 4.2k per blade now, not 3.5k. :( So everyone just needs to flood Constantinople for D2 daggers. xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:41 am 
Forum God

the blade stuff you did was smart ;) gr8 work

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:02 pm 

HI! I have a better idea to make money....Just make a card, make a paypal account and buy silkroad gold...for only 17 $ you can buy 60 milions gold :D and I don`t think 17 $ are so much money. . .

Build:Full str archer(fire/light).
Pet:HarryPotter(lvl 82)

Romanasii...Can`t live with them, can`t live without them...

98% of the teenagers will try or has tried smoking pot.If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:42 pm 

bugy92 wrote:
HI! I have a better idea to make money....Just make a card, make a paypal account and buy silkroad gold...for only 17 $ you can buy 60 milions gold :D and I don`t think 17 $ are so much money. . .

:banghead:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:56 pm 
Casual Member

Stefaab wrote:
bugy92 wrote:

This really works good you can make a couple M a day just stall in hotan + NETWORK then it;s gone in 10 min

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:35 pm 
Casual Member

mine was gone in just 1 minute.wtf..lol..8th str tabs need 141 units of wind 2..141x2k gold=282000 ..gone in 1 minute that means it is in need.. i think now adays its price of each unit should be 2 500 gold instead of 2000 ftw

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:21 pm 

i made more gold when i was lvl 64
str,agi.stamina,doging,challenge stones 8d
expensive to vend and easy to find,..
btw...
GaMeOvEr
check this out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:38 pm 
Common Member

You can really easily make wind 2 and wind4 in 20-37 lvls. At 21 start at megalopas they drop hard shells each gives 1 wind 2, but has a great drop rate. When u hit 28(megalopa becomes blue) go to hyugno ghosts(the north side of their castle). They don't have so good drop rate at one, but every their alchemy gives a wind 2(there's also lots of alchemy leaving bots). When u hit 31 do some quests or if u are strong go to closiers/punishers - great spawn rate, great wind 4 rate(somewhere in this topic is abou those symbol of obydience). That's all. Ending it u should have tons of wind 2 and wind 4. I Hope it helped.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:29 pm 
Casual Member

But can someone tell me how to get the quick 390k im a pure int so i can't really farm in the bandit den cuz i keep dieng (lvl 17 yea i know ima noob ='()...so any suggestions on geting a quick 390k?

Post subject: Re: [Guide]How to make money..for people under lvl 40
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:27 pm 
Valued Member

I really make MILLIONS with this trick. I have another secret up my sleeve, and I really make shitloads of them wind2 in no time.

Server:Persia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:32 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

ok i have done this thing with blades which are now 4.2k and not 3.5 k that sucks because you have only 30k profit even less anyone better weapon to do this with

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:22 am 

reedee wrote:
ok i have done this thing with blades which are now 4.2k and not 3.5 k that sucks because you have only 30k profit even less anyone better weapon to do this with

Go to Constantinople and buy 1h lvl 8 blades, they also seem to get me more wind 2 elements..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:27 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Does anyone know if this method still works? cuz the blades are now 4.2 k and rondos are 480 gold
i only did 22 blades at a time and i dont wanna do more because im afraid i willl lose a lot of money, which happens to be the opposite of making money...
Also, i seem to be having some SHIT luck with the wind 2's i get from the blades...
any advice?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:46 pm 
Banned User

with this method my str stones isnt as expencive as they were :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:05 am 

well done

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:54 pm 

i did this.. and ive been trying to sell for 2 hours now and not sold any of my elements... btw im neptune server

always looking for people to add me in game

need help with a site ur making? pm me~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:43 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Great guide, should be a sticky.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:54 pm 
Common Member

ur guide isnt usefull anymore the 2D blade became higher price 4.2K also all the other NPC items.
Excuse me try to find anyother trick to make money

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:51 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

sambo wrote:
ur guide isnt usefull anymore the 2D blade became higher price 4.2K also all the other NPC items.
Excuse me try to find anyother trick to make money

good, the fewer people who do this the better for people like me. 8)

at a minimum i double my gold when i make wind2 using 2d blades.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:48 pm 

Thank you for sharing your knowledge here, much respect for your testing first then posting.

I've also found it helpful to know what stuff to grab while playing.
My list for Jangan monsters may be incomplete (I've played SRO for less than a month now) but I hope others will find it helpful as well.

Alchemy Material Drops that can be Void Rondo’d for 2nd Degree WIND:
    Lev 8 Broken Stone Ghost: Blue Belt
    Lev 9 Stone Ghost: Red Belt
    Lev 9 Tombstone: Float Stone
    Lev 12 Bandit Archer: Broken Arrow
    Lev 13 Young Tiger: Tiger Beard
    Lev 14 Tiger: Tiger Hair
    Lev 17 Black Tiger: Tiger Bone Piece
    Lev 18 White Tiger: Tiger Dogtooth
    Lev 19 Chakji Worker: Fishbone

Of course this might be better placed in a "Hints for helping newbs under lev 19 to make money" guide, but I didn't find one here. Thanks again! Also, making STR Stones from Jade Tablets of STR for D6, D7 and D8 all require W2. So it is the higher level characters who need the 2nd Degree Wind. They become our "target audience". Seems that selling in Hotan while on the Stall Network is the "best". I'm certain that somebody has already said this but it bears repeating IMO.

[EDIT] I've since submitted a [GUIDE] Newb: (and linked to yours here) that you're welcome to view.

~Grandpa

Last edited by Grandpa on Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:30 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Excellent guide!

I tried this while the CTF event was going on and turned 250k into 1.2 million gold, bought a wolf for 1m gold, then turned the remains into ANOTHER 1.2m gold and just kept going from there. In the end, I was wielding a 24+4 SOstar sword(cost 4m gold) and 24+4 SOstar shield(cost 3m gold) and some Sostar/moon garms(cost about 2m gold). I also bought some tickets from the CTF event(10 for 1.4m gold) and got a 8th degree luck stone which I sold for 7m gold :D All of this happened in about 6 hours of gameplay.

And this guide made it all possible. Well done!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 323 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next