Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:31 pm 
Frequent Member

Kikyo wrote:
I dont get that part at all, could you explain that to me again.

My guess is that when it's special "Bargain Price time" .........and you start your trade from DW.........., you can just go to Bandit Den Trade Outpost instead of goign to Jang??????????

Do i have to activate that Outpost in someway????????

The benefit to these outpost is... you can take shorter less dangerous trips. Lower lvl mobs etc. You can also get a couple of friends and do a multistar from jangan to the bandit den. You don't have to cross any ferries and can avoid almost all bottle necks that theives will hang out at.
You can trade there at any time, you just can't buy goods except during the Bargain sales.

Yes you have to do a quest to activate the outpost. First put on your trader flag and run out there to the outpost to get the quest. (without goods) The hard part of the quest is staying alive, since any theive can attack you. So take horses and stay off the main roads.

lvl 65 4gap 84:84 bow inactive.
GOLD GUIDE Just Read It

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:57 pm 
Common Member

nice guide i quess,didnt read it but it was long :D
btw loving ur sig :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:08 pm 

I'm honoured on having my guide sticked. I tought on asking cin, but I didn't want to look as if I were making some self-promotion. By the way, the link on the guides topic will highlight all the words trade and outpost on the guide, you might want to edit it.

There IS come outdated info on this guide. But it won't be easy to fix, thief problem on Greece is worse than ever and no one sensible enought leaves the town with goods, unless you're protected by the 1*, 40- rule.

Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] The New Trading Guide
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:13 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Hi guys! A question yesterday i was making a trade and was back from the bandit stronghold to Jangan empty. Two player thiefs attacked, and killed me, altough i was only level 22. I had an elephant. Is there still a <lvl 40 & 1* protection? Is it possible, that the elephant was the cause of my death? Anyone heard something like this before? Or are there any other explanation? Thx