Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Need help. What's the best lvl to SP Farm for a Rogue??
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:07 am 

I'm planning to sp farm at lvl32, I dunno if this is a good idea or what... Need help from high lvl rogues.. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:07 pm 

i thought, that the best should be farm on 79 becouse of two longshots on that lvl. But theres no good monsters to kill thought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:58 pm 
Common Member

i'm not a high lvl(lvl 34).had a warrior/rogue lvl 49 before,quited it because i needed to farm like crazy(looots of SP to update my rogue skills) and i quited it to have a clean start.Farmed at lvl 32-34(16k SP).well a friend power farmed me a little and i was farming @ kokoru or huns.Finished farming..very boring and anoying..
anyway,it's good to farm at sonars i think because :
1.they don't have champs or giants so you can 1 shot them with a good xbow(if you have xbow that is).
2.they're not aggressive.
3.good spawn rate ?
4.they have mag. attack i think and xbow extreme skill thingy only lowers your HP and your Phy. defense so ...
The bad things :
1.lots of people @ there...most of them power lvl and i think they will spawn party mobs but since they're not agressive they shouldn't be a problem for you.They will kill a lot so i don't know if the spawn rate will help.
Depends on what you want to farm with though.
I didn't tryied this ,just an ideea,don't know how well it will work.i'm curious to hear about this since i'm a rogue too and i have to farm later.i plan on farming @ karakoram.I need to hear from a high lvl rogue too.
i'm a newbie(only 2 month since i've started so..) so don't flame me if i'm wrong.i haven't been to karakoram very often.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:20 pm 

thanks for your reply... and no, i'll not flame you XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:32 pm 

Just build up a gap and party up. No reason to solo grind SP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:28 am 
Common Member

If you're going to be a straight rogue (no sub mastery) then you only need to hold a small gap through all your levelling. You don't really need to farm. I've got a 2 gap at the moment and it seems to be working ok.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:09 pm 
Banned User

lol what do u need to sp farm for? i 4 gapped it for 4 lvlz and then i 1 gapped it to lvl 40 and i have 6k of sp i cant get rid of...im both daggers and xbow

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:22 pm 

redneck is totally right, there is zero need for SP farming with a small gap, you have ALL the SP you need and even more with a small gap and will NEVER need to SP farm at all.

Even dual masteries, if you maintain a 3 gap you have no need at all for SP farming, just as long as you only get a max of 2-3 spells on the second mastery.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:24 pm 
Frequent Member

I have a wizard turned cleric. I have maxed wizard skills at mastery 23, and finially maxed masteries at 31 for my cleric. I have been carrying a 2 gap since start and for lvl 30 to 32 I zero gapped to get new rod. From personal experinces after doing this build with no "real" guides euro still needs some serious gappage to sustian two trees. If you stayed with only one tree you might be able to get away with a 3 gap till like the 60's. if you check the sp calculators at in the guide section for euro you need like 250k sp, how is a 3 gap going to do that without abit of farming even with 1~80? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:09 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

I calculated that only for rogue 1~80 we will need ~284k sp + the bard(till 50 lv max moving mach and noise) it goes up to ~293 sp .
Gap 3 lv from 1 to 80 gives like 250 k sp so you need to farm and by my exp on 40 lv rouge has 6 or 7 skills to take and all other to up its 280 per skill!!!So dont tell him "you dont need to farm " coz that is crap you need like 10 k + only for 40 lv ( all rogue skills ) .

So in the end just when you get a new weapon like 32lv 42lv 52lv 62lv farm for 5 lvs time or until you fell you have enough sp.And one last advice when you farm make both euro and china quests that way you will have good sp and good exp . 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:08 am 

although there is no need to sp farm, i would recommend to do it at level 16 if you decide to even though you dont have your dd or xe. that is the fastest level for any character

My other ride is your mom.

~Recruiting for Exiled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:46 am 
Frequent Member

i'm a rogue/bard
if u can get GT + ST, u can 2/3 gap to 80

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:13 pm 

level ur skills to 21 so u could get 3 degree full set. learn bard skills even if u wont use them, only noise and speed if u need. level to 29 or 30 so u would have 8 or 9 gap and go to Evil Order Solders spawn is rly great if u know good places and its easy to find btw. monsters are premitive atack so noise skill should help. speed too if giant atack. btw mobs are realy slow too.