Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:58 pm 
Banned User

This guide is coming along very nicely Xemnas, nice job.

Post subject: Re: scorn skill
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:19 pm 
Chronicle Writer

2boss4u wrote:
hi everybody ^^
i wanted to ask can anyone pls tell me about scorn skill
i dont undestand it because it says i cannot use it on monsters
can anyone explain it to me
thank you in advance ^^

yes im noob in europe :banghead:

You cast scorn on players to confuse them temporarily. The best way to do it is during job wars to prevent clerics or bard from healing there team mates.Its in the guide in the PvP section

Offtopic:

Guides done. Thx everyone. Enjoyzzzzzzzz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:55 pm 
Banned User

XemnasXD wrote:
@Vindicator- ..... -_- The sub classes section of my guide especially the cleric section has been researched. From my understanding while all the skillz in Cleric SD need a rod to cast they stay after you switch weapon...otherwise there'd be an (NCS) after the skill listed.

You also can't use the rogue speed buff and scud at the same time. If you do It'll cancel 1 out.

If we knew about whether warlock debuffs stayed when we changed weapon there'd be a warlock sub-class section.

And lastly. The average Euro player lvls to different tiers of weapons very quickly. So while higher% are better you can just as easily get by with the % listed and not be held back, the ones i listed are the minimum. I thought it goes without saying that ALL characters whether euro or chinese always pimp out there final tier if they can. But you don't need higher % until you start slowing down in lvling such as in the upper 50's-80 thast when you'll be keeping your weapon for a longer period of time. I'll add this too the guide to clear up any confusion.

Tbh it doesn't sound like you read the whole guide or if you did you didn't take it seriously enough. Because at 72 and using bard subclass you should definitely know that 1 cancels when you use them at the same time.

Thx for your criticism though using it i'll make adjustments

@Babychet04- It takes about 245k sp to FULLY farm a rogue 1-80 so unless your using a GT+SpGT you'll need to farm. If you are using that combo and you have it from 1-80 you should have enough SP to max the whole thing since your not looking for a subclass. If you don't have it you've got some farming to do but its ok cause euros farm alot faster than chinese (at least when they're in parties)

just rofl....anyways my friend cleric / bard always hates it because his cleric bufs cancel when he switches to harp to do dances with me....

Post subject: Re: scorn skill
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:13 pm 
Casual Member

XemnasXD wrote:
2boss4u wrote:
hi everybody ^^
i wanted to ask can anyone pls tell me about scorn skill
i dont undestand it because it says i cannot use it on monsters
can anyone explain it to me
thank you in advance ^^

yes im noob in europe :banghead:

You cast scorn on players to confuse them temporarily. The best way to do it is during job wars to prevent clerics or bard from healing there team mates.Its in the guide in the PvP section

Offtopic:

Guides done. Thx everyone. Enjoyzzzzzzzz

ok =) thank you very much and gratz for the great guide =)

Post subject: berseker in stealth
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:18 pm 
Casual Member

when a rogue is under stealth can he use berseker and still be in stealth?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:21 pm 

yay! all done! i love you xenmas!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:31 pm 
Banned User

i made a post in your other topic about the sub class of cleric, not gona post it here unless you want me to, but trust me....cleric buffs do not stay, i know as an x-cleric and my friend lvl 66 cleric knows it all too well also.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:48 pm 

nice guide gratz man (i was so borred when i reed it :D) but most of guides are boring so nvm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:12 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Quote:
-Glory Armor
-Favor Armor
-Charity (passive)
They are all passive skills but require a Cleric Rod to be equiped. So useless for sub.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:58 pm 
Casual Member

Mocha* wrote:
Quote:
-Glory Armor
-Favor Armor
-Charity (passive)
They are all passive skills but require a Cleric Rod to be equiped. So useless for sub.

are you serious? -.-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:22 pm 
Chronicle Writer

Mocha* wrote:
Quote:
-Glory Armor
-Favor Armor
-Charity (passive)

KK

@Vindicator- your telling me if you cast bless on yourself it won't stay....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:06 am 
Banned User

XemnasXD wrote:
Mocha* wrote:
Quote:
-Glory Armor
-Favor Armor
-Charity (passive)

KK

Yes, i am telling you that all the buffs wont stay, even bless, even str / int ons omeone else, even the phy and mag def boost. All gone, thats why i changed my sub class to bard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:26 am 
Chronicle Writer

Vindicator wrote:
XemnasXD wrote:
Mocha* wrote:
Quote:
-Glory Armor
-Favor Armor
-Charity (passive)

KK

Yes, i am telling you that all the buffs wont stay, even bless, even str / int ons omeone else, even the phy and mag def boost. All gone, thats why i changed my sub class to bard.

well im telling you your wrong......there i said im just going to say it...if you disagree then don't read my guide stay out of my topic and make your own guide.....cause im not about to argue this back and forth with you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:09 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Vindicator wrote:
XemnasXD wrote:
Mocha* wrote:
Quote:
-Glory Armor
-Favor Armor
-Charity (passive)

KK

Bless Spell stays.

Before you say anything more: Go make a Cleric, level it up to lv 24, get Bless Spell, cast it on yourself, switch weapon, then slap yourself on the face, Mr. I-Know-A-lot.

Post subject: Re: Comprehensive Rogue Guide [COMPLETE!]
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:28 am 
Advanced Member

XemnasXD wrote:

66 Rouge Grinding at 72 Snipers- By Juey
A DivX vid showcasing rogue PvE with the Xbow grinding in Taklamakan. Definitely worth watching if your interested in how Xbow Will fare in the later lvls.

omg? check the sp? wonder how long it took

Post subject: Re: Comprehensive Rogue Guide [COMPLETE!]
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:35 am 
Ex-Staff

Lance wrote:
XemnasXD wrote:

66 Rouge Grinding at 72 Snipers- By Juey
A DivX vid showcasing rogue PvE with the Xbow grinding in Taklamakan. Definitely worth watching if your interested in how Xbow Will fare in the later lvls.

omg? check the sp? wonder how long it took

Not very long if you get pleveled. Btw nice guide.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:24 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Hey guys, i'm a lowbie rogue, just made it to lvl 22.

Here's a few questions that have been bugging me it'd be great if you guys can answer them

1. If i wanna have a sub, will i then still be able to complete my own rogue tree?

2. If answer to 1 is yes, then what lvl should i start on the sub-mastery?

3. I'd really like cleric as a my sub. However, there's been a few ppl saying the buffs don't stay after you switch weapon?

My question is, if they don't stay then how come those can be cast on party mates who're not clerics nor even have light armour or cleric rod equipped?

Supposedly, if they do stay, which are the ones that stay when u change weapons?

It seems lengthy but i think, if you add those answers to the guide it'd be great for newcomers like me. Thx in advance.

P.S. great guide so far :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:34 pm 
Casual Member

stormblaz3 wrote:
Hey guys, i'm a lowbie rogue, just made it to lvl 22.

Here's a few questions that have been bugging me it'd be great if you guys can answer them

1. If i wanna have a sub, will i then still be able to complete my own rogue tree?

2. If answer to 1 is yes, then what lvl should i start on the sub-mastery?

3. I'd really like cleric as a my sub. However, there's been a few ppl saying the buffs don't stay after you switch weapon?

My question is, if they don't stay then how come those can be cast on party mates who're not clerics nor even have light armour or cleric rod equipped?

Supposedly, if they do stay, which are the ones that stay when u change weapons?

It seems lengthy but i think, if you add those answers to the guide it'd be great for newcomers like me. Thx in advance.

P.S. great guide so far :D

all the question you asked are writen and explained in the guide just read it :S

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:23 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

erm, i don't see any of it in the guide that's why i'm asking.

If you don't mind maybe you can point out the parts that answer my questions? I seriously just went through them again and found nothing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:34 pm 
Chronicle Writer

stormblaz3 wrote:
erm, i don't see any of it in the guide that's why i'm asking.

If you don't mind maybe you can point out the parts that answer my questions? I seriously just went through them again and found nothing.

All the cleric skills listed under SD can be cast with a cleric rod and stay afterwards (except healing) that IS in the guide

Euro characters don't have as many mastery points as chinese from my understanding we gain 2 mastery points every time we lvl except for during the first 10 lvls so that would be 20 mastery points we don't get meaning if you maxed the rouge tree your cleric would only go up to lvl 60 at max. I think thats how it works works but im not 100% sure i just know that you can't max 2 trees.

You should start filling out the sub when you feel comfortable with giving away that much sp....Even with a GT+SpGT you'll still have just enough to max the rogue tree to lvl 80 while zero gapping....so if you plan on doing a full sub take some time to farm unless you plan on sacrificing getting your rogue skillz earlier for cleric skillz......its really the same as a chinese character say you have glaive and fire but you need lighting so you add it when you think you need it and feel comfortable....ok?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:47 pm 
Advanced Member

you can max 2 trees ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:53 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

I see i see, i also got answer from another forum user.

He says, for subclasses -- skills that say Item used will stay after weapon switch whilst skills that say Item required will not stay after weapon.

Btw, i'm currently farming with a 4-lvl gap, my spare SP are building up as time goes, will it be enough? or Do i need a full 9-lvl gap SP farm?

Oh, the question above is to achieve the full Rogue tree at lvl 80 with lvl60 Cleric mastery like u said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:00 pm 
Chronicle Writer

stormblaz3 wrote:

He says, for subclasses -- skills that say Item used will stay after weapon switch whilst skills that say Item required will not stay after weapon.

Btw, i'm currently farming with a 4-lvl gap, my spare SP are building up as time goes, will it be enough? or Do i need a full 9-lvl gap SP farm?

Oh, the question above is to achieve the full Rogue tree at lvl 80 with lvl60 Cleric mastery like u said.

check the stick in this section for guides and info....it'll have an SP chart that should tell you pretty much what you need to know its a bit confusing but its more helpful than i can be

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:28 pm 
Casual Member

stormblaz3 wrote:

sry i cannot explain but im portuguese and my english is not very good
the farming question i have the same question but if we gap we cannot use the armor because the system to wear armor in europa is for masteries not character level... i dunno if you understand what im trying to tell you lol
i m currently farming in those ugly bears with my guildmate we re both lvl 16 then at lvl 17 we downlvl in tamarakan our goald is 20k sp so we can get plvl from the guild master and those guys high lvl coz with 20k sp we can have all skills in rogue tree till lvl 64 and some cleric skills too

my english rulls LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:08 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Oh, the SP calculator right? i used it but it's like not accurate.
Coz it estimated that i'd need 842 SP for my lvl 20 skills when I already had with me lvl 16 masteries and skills.

When i hit 20, i only used like 600+SP.

Anyways, yea i get you 2boss4u, you're doing the farm at 1 shot right? mine's spreadout along the lvls.

But i think i'mma hit a rough patch at higher level coz mobs get tougher and its hard without a decent armor.

Once again, thx Xemnas, this guide really helps alot for rogue users.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:21 pm 
Casual Member

[quote="stormblaz3"]
Anyways, yea i get you 2boss4u, you're doing the farm at 1 shot right? mine's spreadout along the lvls.
quote]

yeah
sniper style xD one shot one kill XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:36 pm 
Valued Member

Great guide. But I don't think I am going to bother with any Sub-Classes AT ALL. Already farming for a ULT Rouge using both weapons. Needing about 270k SP, so if I go Subbing now, I'll probably quit Silkroad Faster than I can farm all the SP required. -.-

But I'd rather go Bard for my Sub-Class for personal thoughts and reasons. Faster is the main quote =p

Guild: http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=58156
Guild Master of: Advent
European Character: Raiden
Lvl: XX
Build: ULT Warrior [Two-Hander]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:24 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

I have a question about the Bless-spell.
The buff stays for 45 seconds. But what is the cooldown?
45 seconds is a bit low, it would let me have to buff myself every 5 mobs...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:05 am 
Advanced Member

bless cool down is about 1 minute

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:44 am 
Casual Member

Raiden wrote:
Great guide. But I don't think I am going to bother with any Sub-Classes AT ALL. Already farming for a ULT Rouge using both weapons. Needing about 270k SP, so if I go Subbing now, I'll probably quit Silkroad Faster than I can farm all the SP required. -.-

But I'd rather go Bard for my Sub-Class for personal thoughts and reasons. Faster is the main quote =p

but you can team up with a bard later :S

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next