Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Legit guild on venice
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:07 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

I have started a char on venice and she is now lvl 35, My bf is with me as well. We both come to find out that Venice is 1 of the several servers with a ton of botters. We thought to move to another server but after putting all this effort into our characters we decided to stay. Since i am goal oriented i also decided to make a guild of all Legit people still on venice. I realize that the guild will be small...at 1st..but i intend to take back venice, an imposible feat since sro does not care.

I have been trolling these forums for a while now and decided this is my new home, it seems to be the most legit sro forum around. I have been compiling names of players that have been botting on venice and would like to turn in these names but have no idea where...does any 1 know? Hit me up in game if ur interested in joining my guild or have a friend..the name is ZuZanny

Sorry for posting here but it seems i dont have permission to post in the forums, so plz feel free to move this topic where ever u see fit.

Post subject: Re: Legit guild on venice
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:57 am 
Loyal Member

i hate it when people do this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:57 pm 

me 2, there is a section called EXPOSED BOTTERS!

however your compiled list of botters are probably not even here on srf.

also "all your effort" that actually offends me. your level 35 and havnt even started with the problems of grinding at a higher level. i mean we are having problems atm in our union where people just get plvled to around 50 and quit cuz they basically cant be asked to lvl on there own. 35 would take at most 2 weeks.

Post subject: Re: Legit guild on venice
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:12 pm 
Ex-Staff

The posting restrictions are not that tough, minimum amount of posts in the correct place will give you the priviledge of posting anywhere you want. We do not move posts purposely posted in the incorrect section to avoid the rules.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]