Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Was it useful?
Yes 86%  86%  [ 150 ]
No 14%  14%  [ 24 ]
Total votes : 174
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:43 am 
Casual Member

Burningwolf wrote:
which 2H skill causes the KD?

the first you get is turn rising at lvl 10 i think :s
the others dunno

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:18 am 
Casual Member

Good guide, but it's only for just starting. Is it possible for us to get a lot more info on the farming, gaps, higher level, etc.?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:51 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Everyone says that you MUST be pure STR war... but my problem is.

I want to be a T A N K <-- tank!! And eventually i will be doing PVP. So to decrease the damage done by the nukers, i think its a good idea to put some points into int, as well as put on light armor or a garment (w/cleric) so i could survive the damage that was directed twards me so i could be focusing on other things.. like fixing or breaking a gate, or healing some1 else who needs it (who knows) but from what ive read, as of right now, im going to be a sitting duck for a nuker, wich seems to be one of the favorite proffesions to be...

So my questions are!
1) has anyone tryed to be mostly str with some int? and how much int did they use.
2) What are the pros and cons of putting int in?
3) should i just go cleric? (i put all pure str untill lvl 25 *i think* i have a lot of unused points because of the above questions, and im currently lvl 31) ty for any helpful resonce i get :o)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:19 am 
Casual Member

1) Don´t know... with mana/hp and int/str extra stats on head, chest, legs and accessorys, european build´s are better when you put your natural level stats on a pure build.

2) less damage... less hp ... and win a not useful amount of mp and magical damage.

3) You are already a pure str char... so be it... wanna a cleric? start a Int char.
A Cleric/Warlock (no sub, both trees) would be a nice hybrid build.. 90% int 10% str or something.... but.. even in this build, if u go pure int... theres no problem.

just my opinion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:08 pm 

linkat2008 wrote:

I want to be a T A N K <-- tank!! And eventually i will be doing PVP. So to decrease the damage done by the nukers, i think its a good idea to put some points into int, as well as put on light armor or a garment (w/cleric) so i could survive the damage that was directed twards me so i could be focusing on other things.. like fixing or breaking a gate, or healing some1 else who needs it (who knows) but from what ive read, as of right now, im going to be a sitting duck for a nuker, wich seems to be one of the favorite proffesions to be...

So my questions are!
1) has anyone tryed to be mostly str with some int? and how much int did they use.
3) should i just go cleric? (i put all pure str untill lvl 25 *i think* i have a lot of unused points because of the above questions, and im currently lvl 31) ty for any helpful resonce i get :o)

1. Pure str only , wear robes if you want to have bigger magical defense ... Dont add any Int in Warrior ... Euros are ment to be pure ... not hybrids... Hybrid --> Big NO
2. Pros is that you get bigger mana and bigger magical defense (you dont even need mana , mana at full str is enough for all)
Cons are lower phy defense, lower hp , lower dmg ... Just dont go Hybrid
3.Yeah you should go cleric ... for Recovery Divison, Healing Cycle / Orbit , Bless and Holy Word (Ress maybe too).
4. NP :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:38 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Nitrozz wrote:

1. Pure str only , wear robes if you want to have bigger magical defense ... Dont add any Int in Warrior ... Euros are ment to be pure ... not hybrids... Hybrid --> Big NO
2. Pros is that you get bigger mana and bigger magical defense (you dont even need mana , mana at full str is enough for all)
Cons are lower phy defense, lower hp , lower dmg ... Just dont go Hybrid
3.Yeah you should go cleric ... for Recovery Divison, Healing Cycle / Orbit , Bless and Holy Word (Ress maybe too)
4. NP :)

this was very helpful! ^.^ as well as the post above :) (i've decided to continue going full str, and to farm a *lot* of points 100k or more, for more weopon options *dual axe? daggers?* Well once the points are farmed it should be fun ^.^ and i *may* make a real cleric later, its a bit soon to say yet >.>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:56 am 
Casual Member

when is this going to get updated...

Post subject: Re: [Guide] Eu Warrior/Cleric
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:22 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

so for warrior/cleric do we do pure STR and heavy armor right? :?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:27 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Yup :D. I'm lv 47, gap 10, sp farming at sonars and all my 2h, one hand, and the three cleric skills (holy word, bless) are maxed. I have 95k sp right now, only 210k more to go =)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:51 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

one more question, for the skillpoint farming gap of 4 thing. does that include for cleric skills as well? if i was level 10, my warrior and cleric mastery would be level 6 right? :?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:34 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Skill gaping takes the HIGHEST mastery so yes, you can have both warrior and cleric at 6 when you're lv 10 which leaves a gap of 4 :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:29 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

kk thank you thank you very much :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:38 pm 

i've kinda quit playin so haven't updated anymore, my warrior is lvl 62 i think :p

lvl 6x [Warrior/Cleric]
lvl 5x [Rogue/Warlock]
lvl 4x [Str/Bow]
Red Sea
still going strong

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:47 am 
Casual Member

aw man.. it was a good guide :roll:

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:10 pm 

I have a question about "Faith" in the cleric bar. Does it only works if you wear robe and a cleric rod?

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:31 pm 
Loyal Member

binnosh wrote:
First of all, you will be wearing Heavy Armor, some ppl choose to wear Light Armor since, heavy slows you down in moving speed and reduces your magic defence, but for lvling I prefer Heavy, to run towards your grinding place you usually use a horse and, well most monsters are physical damage dealers so I don’t see what you would loose by wearing Heavy instead of Light and Heavy just looks way cooler than Light

To get this skill you will need to get Faith another cleric skill to lvl 6 first
You can find this skill in the Mental Culture tree.

Faith only works if you have Robe and a cleric rod on...

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:52 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

thanks ive started my build and doing it like this. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:12 pm 
Banned User

Nice guide but u need litle bit more cleric skillz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:55 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Wrong, Recovery Division is active, not passive.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:36 am 
Valued Member

nicolasvc2 wrote:

the guide was meant to show which ones you required for cleric skills, more of the optional it will be;

- Glut healing ( for absolute dmg * that means it goes through defenses *)
- Healing breathe
- Reverse
- Group Healing ( quick casting and no self clicking skill )
- L.Armor passives ( actually you need these as well if you want the full benefits of surviving )
- Bless spells ( str, int buffs )

those are what i think optional, other than that you only really need Bless and Recovery Division IMO.

That and the fact that Dual axe was missing, you need that in there if you're going full warrior. Then again you can use 1h skills as a sub. for dual axe skills, but i think dual axe would be better off in there as well.

About farming, ALWAYS keep the 3 gap. You won't get ALL the skills, but it's enough to keep you alive AND get what you need to update.

linkat2008 wrote:

So my questions are!

That's why you have Bless Spell to Protect you, Bless spell gives you almost godly defense for 45 sec * Srt & Int defense *. Currently my bless spell is level 7, with Phy. def. of 707, and Mag. def. of 808. They'll hit you as low as thousands, or even hundreds if you have that on. That and Warriors have the lovely skill called " Mana Skin " * another 45 sec of godly defense *, which is the counterpart of your " Iron Skin ". With both Bless spell AND Mana Skin in your disposal, You don't need Int stats. If you're worried about Ints, then get the L.Armor passives for cleric. Also, wear a robe if you want to. With all of that in your side, you'll be defined as a "TANK".

to answer your questions:
1)i know someone who did, and he regrets it really bad now.
2)you won't have much con in it, but your crits won't go very high since you don't use " imbunes "
3)you can either go Warrior/Cleric *Defense God* Warrior/Bard *Quick as leveling up* or the infamous Warrior/Warlock * a very fun build if i may say *

sry if i left anything else out in my side of explanation ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U0yNiK2p0U&feature=player_profilepage
" Freedom without a price to bargain "

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:49 am 
Loyal Member

Burningwolf wrote:

second one but not sure :)

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:24 pm 
Valued Member

fckerr wrote:
Burningwolf wrote:

second one but not sure :)

that skill is called turn rising, and the only one the knocks down enemies in warrior class i presume.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:06 pm 
Casual Member

Blinxx wrote:
nicolasvc2 wrote:

the guide was meant to show which ones you required for cleric skills, more of the optional it will be;

- Healing breathe
- Reverse
- L.Armor passives ( actually you need these as well if you want the full benefits of surviving )

those are what i think optional, other than that you only really need Bless and Recovery Division IMO.

Dont get those skills at all ... they dont stay after switching weapons...
But put Soul Bless and Body Bless to help party friends defense! (those skills stays after switching weapons)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:29 pm 
Valued Member

pequenoleao wrote:
Blinxx wrote:
nicolasvc2 wrote:

- Healing breathe
- Reverse

Dont get those skills at all ... they dont stay after switching weapons...
But put Soul Bless and Body Bless to help party friends defense! (those skills stays after switching weapons)

better? ^^

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:58 pm 
Common Member

I'm stil ltrying to decide between 2h and s/s :\ i liked 2h because of the kKD and s/s because they look better xD and their KB rate is higher and also their defense :s i Plan on killing alot of giants os PT mobs alone, can Anyone help me decide? :? :? :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:00 pm 

Ring wrote:
I'm stil ltrying to decide between 2h and s/s :\ i liked 2h because of the kKD and s/s because they look better xD and their KB rate is higher and also their defense :s i Plan on killing alot of giants os PT mobs alone, can Anyone help me decide? :? :? :)

1H is a joke in PvP, you won't die from much or kill anything either. The only time I land kills with 1H is when I KB someone and they get dulled, then switch to cleric rod and cast bind, then use 1H chain. You really should get both, but if you were only getting one it almost needs to be 2H. If you plan on partying almost all the time, 1H is probably better, but on Oly thats impossible.

Its basically blader or glavie to a lesser extent, you can out tank a blader with 1H but the blader will out damage you, and you can out tank a galvie (Only when screened or blessed) and out damage them.

If your 2H, you need to keep cleric sub close to your level, a low level bless won't help.

get both.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:10 am 
Common Member

Shadowfox542 wrote:
Ring wrote:

1H is a joke in PvP, you won't die from much or kill anything either. The only time I land kills with 1H is when I KB someone and they get dulled, then switch to cleric rod and cast bind, then use 1H chain. You really should get both, but if you were only getting one it almost needs to be 2H. If you plan on partying almost all the time, 1H is probably better, but on Oly thats impossible.

Its basically blader or glavie to a lesser extent, you can out tank a blader with 1H but the blader will out damage you, and you can out tank a galvie (Only when screened or blessed) and out damage them.

If your 2H, you need to keep cleric sub close to your level, a low level bless won't help.

get both.

I can never ( almost never) find a good party so i just solo...

so if i get both that means more SP farming...so you're saying i should get both so i cna adapt to any situation?(like my rogue he is Xbow/dagger Xbow for PVE and Dagger for PvP )

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:17 am 

Ring wrote:
Shadowfox542 wrote:
Ring wrote:

get both.

I can never ( almost never) find a good party so i just solo...

so if i get both that means more SP farming...so you're saying i should get both so i cna adapt to any situation?(like my rogue he is Xbow/dagger Xbow for PVE and Dagger for PvP )

Correct. 1H is high defense very little attack, 2H is high attack, but really needs bless/or skins to tank, espically with this stupid KD glitch. Also, you don't even get mana skin, which is a lot more helpful because you have low mag def, until 60.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:14 am 
Common Member

Shadowfox542 wrote:
Correct. 1H is high defense very little attack, 2H is high attack, but really needs bless/or skins to tank, espically with this stupid KD glitch. Also, you don't even get mana skin, which is a lot more helpful because you have low mag def, until 60.

yeah I'm getting skins and also bless and recovery division from cleric,I would get both s/s and 2h if i loved farming xD. I'm leaning more to 2h I went on my warrior and I was able to solo a giant tiger and also i took this funny pic soloing a giant kinkoples and a champion xD ( which i couldn't do with my wizard or my rogue :\

Soloed the tiger same level but didnt take picture , using teh same sword too, +3 lvl 13 sword i found xD

just a question, what KD glitch?

also ill be wearing robes when i go to Roc to train xD

Edit: I'm using the tip you said about 75% the autopot, and it sure works in case the first KD fails xD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:58 pm 

Ring wrote:
Shadowfox542 wrote:

yeah I'm getting skins and also bless and recovery division from cleric,I would get both s/s and 2h if i loved farming xD. I'm leaning more to 2h I went on my warrior and I was able to solo a giant tiger and also i took this funny pic soloing a giant kinkoples and a champion xD ( which i couldn't do with my wizard or my rogue :\

Soloed the tiger same level but didnt take picture , using teh same sword too, +3 lvl 13 sword i found xD

just a question, what KD glitch?

also ill be wearing robes when i go to Roc to train xD

Edit: I'm using the tip you said about 75% the autopot, and it sure works in case the first KD fails xD

Although you can have bless/skins on 90 seconds, snow is for 120 seconds. In PvP, if you can't kill them in those 90 seconds, your probably going to die, but 1H allows you to tank through until their snow ends, or just so you can try to land a crit with 2H when you can rebless etc.

KD glitch is when you use turn rising, the enemy gets KD'd, but can still attack. I do not know what causes it, but I see it mostly with chinese STR's. When this happens, the player you KD'd will be facing you no matter who he is attacking. The attack they use when they are on the ground won't reduce your HP, but you took the damage. If a lv90 galvie hit you for 7k, you might die with 7k HP. Its a pain.

Also, if you die from the skill they use on you, you just stand there for like 4 seconds and then you die.