Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 538 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:13 pm 
Valued Member

How the hell did I miss this guide? :shock:
Utterly awesome stuff, two thumbs up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:21 am 
Frequent Member

Cloverleaf wrote:
How the hell did I miss this guide? :shock:
Utterly awesome stuff, two thumbs up!

Thanks! ^__^

And thanks everyone else for the other nice comments as well. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:16 pm 
Frequent Member

I realized something today.

We all know that the heal spells attract the mobs but did you know that with RD active, when it heals automaticaly a partymate the attraction goes off even if you arent doing anything! I just got RD and was like sweet I can just grind and not worry about it, but no I would turn it on and I still had to watch where the mobs are because if my party is getting hit my mob attraction goes sky high! And omg is offering one hella fun skill to use. I love clerics!! ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:59 pm 
Advanced Member

Yea, it does causes alot of aggro and usually gets me killed. I turn off RD when I'm in a share pt unless there is a good tanker.

What you do or say in any game is a small extension of who you really are. It's the anonymity that can allow them to show their true self, or who they would be if there was no "penalty" for their actions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:07 pm 
Frequent Member

All the guides never mention this, and its important to know. I had to die alot to figure out what the hell was going on. Btw how is your build doing still having trouble finding parties Realest?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:55 pm 
Advanced Member

Everything is going well. As far as getting a party, its pretty easy. Its easy because people think my main is Cleric thinking I can buff them... I prefer to grind solo, though. I level up much faster that way.

What you do or say in any game is a small extension of who you really are. It's the anonymity that can allow them to show their true self, or who they would be if there was no "penalty" for their actions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:55 pm 
Common Member

cant you use mirage to get rid of aggro? im not 40 yet but i think you can use it with any weapon?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:10 pm 
Advanced Member

Selan88 wrote:
cant you use mirage to get rid of aggro? im not 40 yet but i think you can use it with any weapon?
Sure. But since you're causing aggro because of RD, the cast time of mirage going to take too long to save you depending on your party grinding formation. RD keeps healing even if the person's hp is full so you'll be using mirage quite a bit if you don't have a warrior. And yea, it can be used with any weapon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:47 am 
Common Member

kloudzen wrote:
just want to know more about that shield trash skill

does it cast real fast - ie. compared with daze; instant cast rate?

and is it worth sacrificing say 10 masteries of ur sub eg. cleric u'd lose about 2 levels of Bless and the healing spells as well

input from people who actually uses this skill please and who is high level enough with pvp experience...

I got Shield Trash after watching Da_Realest's videos :D
I'm a warlock/bard, so i don't know if there are any important cleric skills between lvl 70 and 80... Well, i can live with warlock 80/bard 70/warrior 10 ;)

Shield Trash's cast time is almost instant. You can also interrupt an enemy's skills.

See that skill in action -> http://stage6.divx.com/user/AceOps/vide ... ck-Tribute
At minute 1:01 and 1:53.

Btw, great movies :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:32 pm 
Frequent Member

Those movies are a great inspiration!

I am still very confused on shield trash. It stops the enemy from moving like bind and stun? (why is euro so confusing? ><)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:52 pm 
Frequent Member

Glavie's Girl wrote:

I am still very confused on shield trash. It stops the enemy from moving like bind and stun? (why is euro so confusing? ><)

Shield Trash is useful in PvP because it's a skill interrupter. It has an 80% chance of knock-back, which helps if say Daze failed to stun the target, or if the target is immune to Slumber. Any skill that the target was going to do will cancel immediately upon receiving knock-back so it gives you time to do some damage. It can knock-back up to 3 targets at once and has the ability to give Dull Status the opponent, which could also come in handy.

The cooldown time is relatively quick compared to Daze, so you can alternate between Slumber, Daze, and Shield Trash to keep interrupting your opponent while you curse/nuke/debuff them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:30 am 
Valued Member

I am following it rigth now, incredible easy and fun to read dude ;)

However, One small thing:

You need faith lvl 4 (passive) for 1 lvl of Healing cycle and lvl 12 faith for Healing orbit.... What should I do? add in faith and get the healings or not get the healings at all? Thz in advance

"They will be slain under the AKU SOKU ZAN (Slain Evil Imediately)"
Hot_like_Hel -> Isro (lvl 7x)
GatotsuPro -> Tsro (lvl 5x) ->IP BANNED
GatotsuPro -> Ksro (3x)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:40 pm 
Common Member

Fug_Dup wrote:
Glavie's Girl wrote:

Shield Trash is useful in PvP because it's a skill interrupter. It has an 80% chance of knock-back, which helps if say Daze failed to stun the target, or if the target is immune to Slumber. Any skill that the target was going to do will cancel immediately upon receiving knock-back so it gives you time to do some damage. It can knock-back up to 3 targets at once and has the ability to give Dull Status the opponent, which could also come in handy.

The cooldown time is relatively quick compared to Daze, so you can alternate between Slumber, Daze, and Shield Trash to keep interrupting your opponent while you curse/nuke/debuff them.

+ you get time if you use the skill and knock back works.

Time for DoT or debuffs or whatever. Use them, run a little away and nuke 'em :) Your enemy needs some seconds to come close to you, while you can use skills.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:11 pm 
Common Member

WOW AMAZING!!!

i think im gonna make a a warlock cleric they seem fun ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:22 pm 
Frequent Member

Is shield trash linked to the shield? or can be used with any weapon. Also at lvl 80 we have to sacerfice ten masterys in hopes it knock backs? I am seeing this as a good skill but the mastery limit has me worried, since I use cleric and warlock independently. I noticed with the warlocks status effects if I dont have it maxed it seems to resist more, this being a lvl 10 mastery lvl skill wouldnt it resist almost 90% of the time?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:39 am 
Common Member

Glavie's Girl wrote:
Is shield trash linked to the shield? or can be used with any weapon. <- Yes, you need a shield.
Also at lvl 80 we have to sacerfice ten masterys in hopes it knock backs? <- Well, 80% knock back chance ;) It doesn't matter if your enemy is lvl 10 or 80 - still 80%.
I am seeing this as a good skill but the mastery limit has me worried, since I use cleric and warlock independently. <- Go for Warlock 80/Cleric 70/Warrior 10, if you want Shield Trash. I don't know if there are any really important cleric skills between lvl 70 and 80, so you may find Shield Trash more interesting than getting a skill from lvl 7 to 8 or whatever ;)
I noticed with the warlocks status effects if I dont have it maxed it seems to resist more, this being a lvl 10 mastery lvl skill wouldnt it resist almost 90% of the time? <- You have to keep your warlock skill on your level for best results... Division lvl 6 hardly works on a lvl 80 char :( I want to be a lvl 80 warlock, so i can pwn while jobbing. Cleric lvl 70 or 80 seems not to be a huge difference for me, because i'm a 'selfish cleric', like Fug_Dup says :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:40 pm 
Ex-Staff

Awesome guide, i've got one question though... i suppose those STR/INT buffs disappear when switching to another weapon? :(

Niyoke wrote:
err i know ium soudning weird but .. Mr Bow is my p.e teacher .. ARE YOU MR BOW? LMAO ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:45 pm 
Loyal Member

yes the str and int buffs from cleric disappear when you switch weapon

Guys, I think we should promote destructionmama to Captain Obvious. :3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:22 pm 

1 word- WOW :shock:

Great guide and omg the way you set the pages up and everything. Mad props to you, man. It is really inspiring.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:11 pm 
Common Member

what should i do? SP farm 300k SP? :? and how could i farm with a euro char? lvling wizard to 7 en go on with that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:12 pm 
Common Member

anyways i love the style this guide is made in, realy original :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:30 pm 

A) Powerlevel to get 300k
B) Get a Sosun 16 mage staff and 1 shot monsters. Keep ur skill gap @ like 7 (may as well be 0, u wont use them).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:49 am 
Banned User

Where is the mirage Skil. I can't find it :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:23 am 
Elite Member

vid of you in action plz i want to see if the build really lives up to the guide xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:54 am 
Elite Member

ok sorry but you will need to make a rogue /warrior and wizard guide now you are just too good what a curse

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:14 am 
Frequent Member

Love wrote:
vid of you in action plz i want to see if the build really lives up to the guide xD

I have a couple of videos I've been meaning to upload but haven't had the time to do so lol. They'll be coming in the near future. =)

Love wrote:
ok sorry but you will need to make a rogue /warrior and wizard guide now you are just too good what a curse

XD I'd like to make some, but there are already very good guides available for those builds. =) I will still be making more guides soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:50 pm 
im tryin this out atm..

lvl 11 =_=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:56 pm 
Frequent Member

cin wrote:
im tryin this out atm..

lvl 11 =_=

lol xD

Good luck and have fun with the build! =) At level 40+ is when the real fun starts hehe. (That's when you get a lot of the needed skills, like Recovery Division and Bloody Trap.)

Post subject: hello , i just to ask something sir ^^
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:36 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

a warlock vs wiz, who will win ^^

:D

please help me on this ^^

pros and cons ^^

and a few strategy tips please ^^

btw

your guide was great... it really inspired me to make a warlock ^^

thanks ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:51 pm 
Casual Member

WOW.. Thta is pretty nice guide! Cookie for you. Thx for that..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 538 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next