Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Did this guide HELP/WAS USEFUL TO YOU?
Yes 89%  89%  [ 142 ]
No 11%  11%  [ 17 ]
Total votes : 159
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build ; Poll added
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:57 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

what about leveling any tips or ne thing?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:32 am 
Banned User

[AoW]ForLife wrote:
VforVendetta wrote:
Knockdowns are another layer of multiplied damage for your Cunning Stab.

Decay + Division + Dull + Knockdown

Average damage on a Lv 80 Glavier / Blader: 7700 > 3700 > 3800 > 8000

But if you have maxed 2h skills wouldn't it be better just to attack with triple stab? Or are you recommending knocking down and switching to 1h sword and using cunning stab so you can just get lvl 1 KD skill and save some sp?

There isn't much point to farming 2H if you are a Warrior/Warlock. Although Vapore happened to farm Dare Devil for whatever reason he did it for it was probably more of a waste. If you are going to go as far as farming 1H and 2H then you might as well go Bard or Cleric because they are much simpler less complex builds that get the job done faster than this. The only reason to make a Warrior/Warlock is if you only want to use 1H. Which is why, even though this build is good, it isn't actually worth making because it is so much more complex and you can fully farm a 2H Warrior/Cleric for A LOT less SP, you can farm 1H+2H with Bard for a lot SP than all the skills in this build.(I cut out Descry, Pain Quota, and Protect in the calculations)

Wizard/Cleric Guide

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:22 pm 
Loyal Member

BloodOwnzzz wrote:
[AoW]ForLife wrote:
VforVendetta wrote:
Knockdowns are another layer of multiplied damage for your Cunning Stab.

Decay + Division + Dull + Knockdown

Average damage on a Lv 80 Glavier / Blader: 7700 > 3700 > 3800 > 8000

But if you have maxed 2h skills wouldn't it be better just to attack with triple stab? Or are you recommending knocking down and switching to 1h sword and using cunning stab so you can just get lvl 1 KD skill and save some sp?

There isn't much point to farming 2H if you are a Warrior/Warlock. Although Vapore happened to farm Dare Devil for whatever reason he did it for it was probably more of a waste. If you are going to go as far as farming 1H and 2H then you might as well go Bard or Cleric because they are much simpler less complex builds that get the job done faster than this. The only reason to make a Warrior/Warlock is if you only want to use 1H. Which is why, even though this build is good, it isn't actually worth making because it is so much more complex and you can fully farm a 2H Warrior/Cleric for A LOT less SP, you can farm 1H+2H with Bard for a lot SP than all the skills in this build.(I cut out Descry, Pain Quota, and Protect in the calculations)

A Warrior - Cleric will never be able to topple a full sosun thats as much as I can say. Apart from getting Dare Devil it was just for fun indeed, but my KD is maxed so I can knock people down and add another layer of damage onto my Cunning Stab, and Triple Swing is way weaker than Cunning Stab.

"I'm not an evolved being, how dare you call me that" - Christian

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:30 pm 

Quote:
Warlock Rod: this doesn't have to have any +, but blues wouldn't hurt. The stats of your warlock rod won't help your debuffs to be stronger, it is the level of your debuffs that will make them stronger.

The higher the Magic attack on the Warlock Rod, the more Life you can Leech with Vampire Kissy&Touchy..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:33 pm 
Loyal Member

Embodiment wrote:
Quote:
Warlock Rod: this doesn't have to have any +, but blues wouldn't hurt. The stats of your warlock rod won't help your debuffs to be stronger, it is the level of your debuffs that will make them stronger.

The higher the Magic attack on the Warlock Rod, the more Life you can Leech with Vampire Kissy&Touchy..

No Vampire attacks are determined by the Evil Swell Passive, as this increases the amount of HP you absorb and the skill itself, it has nothing to do with the weapon, its absolute damage.

Spoiler!

Last edited by VforVendetta on Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:42 pm 

VforVendetta wrote:
Embodiment wrote:
Quote:

No Vampire attacks are determined by the Blood Passive, as this increases the amount of HP you absorb and the skill itself, it has nothing to do with the weapon, its absolute damage.

:) get you a lv16 warlock rod npc...then use whatever high lv rod you have you will leech more with the high lv rod...and it's not Absolute Damage...Absolute Damage does the same *EACH* time no matter what...Vampire Kissy&Touchy leech will change depending on the level of the player you are using it on.. at lv71 I can leech 2300's from lv69 ~ 72 but I can only leech "1700" from a lv80.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:10 pm 
Loyal Member

@Embodiment

One of the main reason it leeching less HP from someone lower level as it can only leech as much HP as the victim has, not more than.
Lv 20 Evil Swell Passive (MAX)
Blood Sucking Amount 1148
Vampire Touch Lv 20 (MAX)
Blood Sucking Amount 956
These two add each other together to give you the total leeching amount which is 2104, it will never be over that unless leveled, or never be under that amount unless the victim has less than 2104 HP.

Vampire Kiss Lv 8 (Max) Mastery 78
HP Absorbtion 1437 on 5 Targets
In theory this should do 2585 HP Absorb per target, but it doesnt, it will do the highest amount of HP Absorbtion on the main target (1437) and the rest is diffused by atleast 30% per target. Most I have gotten back from using it in between 5 people is around 5.7K HP, but its very hard to measure it. However none of these have anything to do with the rod you are using because the Evil Swell passive increase absolute damage for both Dusk Armor / Shadow Armor and Vampire skills.

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:04 pm 

Surrounding range Radius 15.0
(Simultaneous attack 5)
Disease 8level (Probability80%, 20.0Second)
Weapon Magical Attack 80% Reflect
HP Absorption 694

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:04 pm 
Banned User

Absolute damage scales with your Magical Damage a little. But, even with a Warlock Rod at a high lvl Vapore will probably notice a very little difference between the 2 rods because he is Full Str. Absolute damage works like this. The defense against absolute scales with level, the higher the less the person will take, but leeching from lower will result in the same absorption as long as the person has that amount of health to leech.

@Vapore

I'm wondering why you don't use Advanced Reflect or Bloody Trap often. Also I noticed you have Maddening on your bar... Would be cool to see a Maddening kill in your next vid.

Wizard/Cleric Guide

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:05 pm 
Casual Member

very useful build i amde one my self owns in pvp

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:43 am 

:love: The Guide

I wanted to make a guide myself (theory based) but I would never have any inputs on PvP. It's great that we have an experienced one to enlighten us on this section. :D

I started a Warrior/Warlock myself in Hercules out of boredom. All I have to say is, I'm in love with it. Though still level 19, I'm having lots of fun in PvPs. Putting to sleep someone who's on zerk is simply priceless. Not only that, I've fooled numerous players that I'm INT-based with my character on warlock rod and robes.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:34 pm 
Banned User

Yes, people are utterly confused about this build. I'm glad you enjoyed my guide too!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:22 pm 
Common Member

omfg thnx a lot dude ,this is what i was looking for =D, i got 2 quetsion, im in lvl 44 1h, should i start farming? what lvl of mastery in warrior and warlock i gonna need?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:15 pm 
Banned User

Yeah.. you better, this build needs a bit more SP than just 1h. And you should have warlock the same level you have 1h warrior at.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:28 pm 

Nice guide ^^ i was looking for a subclass and warlock looks fun keep up with the good work

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:24 am 
Common Member

1 question, i have the warrior 1h in lvl 44 and i need start farming to get the warlock skills that i need, then i need farm 5-6gaps cuz i dont farmed when i was low lvl? farm 5-6 gap until i reach lvl 80?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:15 pm 
Casual Member

SaoKill wrote:
Yes, people are utterly confused about this build. I'm glad you enjoyed my guide too!

ur guide is perfect nothing to be confused about its amazing aswell in pvp no one can kil me unless a cleric bufs up a 'wizard' to make him resist stuns and slumpber wich i hate but this build is amazing cannot thank u enogh for this guide and it is not confusing itr is very specific
and organaized and the pictures helped too atm am lvl 24 but ic an own people who are about 4-6 lvl higher than me and below i gave up the 2h warrior/cleric build for this one and it was worth it ty man!!! u made the game enjoyable for me lol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:56 pm 
Banned User

heheh thanks...
Yeah, I was owning people my weapon degree, but I had NPC armour with +3 weapons and they had 1 degree higher armour than me with full SOS + SOS Weapons. Amazing build. Plus, I love the fact that even if the person IS immune to your warlock debuffs, you still have your 1h warrior skills which is enough of damage dealing with vampire kiss to heal!

I'm thinking about making a new unique build guide soon. I was thinking maybe a warrior/cleric, but using 1h AND 2h skills in pvp, meaning dual weapons. I would have to test it out though. I mean the 2nd "form" of maddening and finishing off with a 1h 4hits may be some pure s**t

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:26 pm 
Casual Member

SaoKill wrote:
heheh thanks...
Yeah, I was owning people my weapon degree, but I had NPC armour with +3 weapons and they had 1 degree higher armour than me with full SOS + SOS Weapons. Amazing build. Plus, I love the fact that even if the person IS immune to your warlock debuffs, you still have your 1h warrior skills which is enough of damage dealing with vampire kiss to heal!

I'm thinking about making a new unique build guide soon. I was thinking maybe a warrior/cleric, but using 1h AND 2h skills in pvp, meaning dual weapons. I would have to test it out though. I mean the 2nd "form" of maddening and finishing off with a 1h 4hits may be some pure s**t

That would be awesome the moment you post any build il follow :D they are awesome pawnage builds

Just a question how do u deal with more than 2 people in pvp for example i know how to deal with 2 wizards as of now or any 2 people stun one and use slumber on otehr and fight the on i stunned after i kil him the otehr guy wakes up from slumber i stun him kil him but what heppens if 3 people come in the picture? 2wizards 1 warrior how do i deal with that? accept death? or what am lvl 25 now justab reminder lvl 4 gap any tips? or just accept death

Last edited by samaljurf on Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:33 pm 
Banned User

2-3 people is unfair... You should only be pvping 1 person, otherwise, I think you'll have to accept death if they are your level. Well.. at higher levels, you get area of effect stun + slumber, so you will stun 3 people if they are standing close together. Maybe that will help you out

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:40 pm 
Casual Member

and 1 more thing i also have problems fighting chinese bow users cos when i stun them or use slumber on them they get stuned but whatever skil they were chargins to use there skil cos when they sue any skil its takes like 3-5 seconds to shoot out so when i stun him buut its too alte he is about to shoot it in 2 seconds he shotos it anyways even tho he got stuned 2 seconds ago and they deal too much dmg is it because i still have heavy armor on? reason i have heavy armor is cos most of lvling monsters are physicals not magical dmg dealers at my lvl but my 4rth or 5th degree armor am planning to get robe instead of heavy armor

Just correct ,e if am wrong but the only people i am afraid of fighting or are annoying are the Int builds such as Chinese: Bow Int, Spear INT , Sword INT, somtimes hybrids who have more int than str Europeans : Wizard, Warlock, Rogues << only STR build that am afraid of

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:03 pm 

samaljurf wrote:
SaoKill wrote:
heheh thanks...

That would be awesome the moment you post any build il follow :D they are awesome pawnage builds

Just a question how do u deal with more than 2 people in pvp for example i know how to deal with 2 wizards as of now or any 2 people stun one and use slumber on otehr and fight the on i stunned after i kil him the otehr guy wakes up from slumber i stun him kil him but what heppens if 3 people come in the picture? 2wizards 1 warrior how do i deal with that? accept death? or what am lvl 25 now justab reminder lvl 4 gap any tips? or just accept death

i think i know this one but if im wrong let me know. ok i think you stun one slumber the other but with the 3rd kb with shield trash or the other one with kb and kill him i guess im not sure.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:09 am 
Casual Member

soakill i have a question for u how do u kill chinese INT spear users ? they do too much dmg i die almost immidiatly after i stun them or slumber them when i try to remove their hp if it wsnt for pots they owuld die but they hurt too much how do i kill them of?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:12 pm 
Banned User

I would suggest stunning them, than use you sword attacks, and if there about to nuke, use shield trash to cancel there nuke.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:59 pm 
Loyal Member

Yes spear nukers hit hard, but most of the time it is only because theyre heavily int based, use this to your advantage, you KNOW they dont have much health, they will most likely use Snow Shield, but in the rare occasion they dont, just rush them as fast as you can, they should go down with just 1H Sword skills alone.

In the case they do use snow shield then I suggest getting them diseased and knocked back just as theyre charging a nuke (Do not spam it) if you knock them back while theyre not charging a skill its a waste, if you time it right you can cancel EACH of their attacks, wait for them to begin to initiate their next attack, as soon as you see them move STUN, this will give you time to debuff, once debuffs are quickly placed switch to sword and Sprint Assault, the rest is down to you ;)

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:04 pm 
Banned User

Hey Vapore, I got a couple questions myself...
First of all is a fully farmed holy spell make them immune to warlock debuffs? or just lessen the effectiveness of it?
Second of all, Can you PVP Pure STR SOSUNS? Or would they "own" you?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:43 pm 
Loyal Member

SaoKill wrote:
Hey Vapore, I got a couple questions myself...
First of all is a fully farmed holy spell make them immune to warlock debuffs? or just lessen the effectiveness of it?
Second of all, Can you PVP Pure STR SOSUNS? Or would they "own" you?

I think a Holy Word/ Spell pretty much makes nearly all of your debuffs not work on the opponent, only Wheel Bind will work, even then this debuff is enough to stop their Recovery Divison / Pots working for a good 15 seconds, and on the Str Sosun thing, (Only if I lag) if im not lagging then only thing they own is their own wallet.

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:06 am 
Banned User

hmm.. my lv80 pure str 2h/cleric fully farmed (no names given unless he allows me) won't believe you can kill a fully farmed pure st sosun or warrior/cleric. He wants a video to see it, and so would I ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:23 am 
Banned User

I heard since you can get Disease on through Holy Spell/Word that it can still work.(Haven't seen it myself though) Slumber, Hidden(Bloody Trap), Stun, and Panic(Wheel Bind) always go through though.(Said effects are not reduced at all)

Also killing Full Sun shouldn't be surprising. As long as he gets everything on them, Dull, Debuffs, and KD, he should do enough damage to kill them easily. Really the only build that might be hard to kill is probably a Warlock/Cleric but it is still very possible seeing as you don't have to debuff Ints to kill them.(All he prob have to do is Bloody Trap + Wheel Bind + Advanced Reflect and just beat on him for a while, same works for Clerics and other Cleric secondaries) Also Wizards with LT are Bloody Trap + Slumber.

I can also say that Stun and Bloody Trap are unnecessary but handy tools you can use. The Stuns can be fully replicated with the Slumbers(Other than the damage ends it part). Not farming these are a HUGE save on SP and you will probably be affected very little if at all.

Wizard/Cleric Guide

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:02 am 
Veteran Member

SaoKill wrote:
hmm.. my lv80 pure str 2h/cleric fully farmed (no names given unless he allows me) won't believe you can kill a fully farmed pure st sosun or warrior/cleric. He wants a video to see it, and so would I ^_^

If those Chinese players aren't smart enough to use Icewall to prevent debuffs, and use frost nova against Vapore, he deserves to win. If a 2h/cleric is not numb, and has Holy Spell, Vapore shouldn't be a problem. After all, you will only be inflicting Bleed and Stun.

Moreover, Wheel Bind doesn't work on Europeans, at least that's what happened to me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next