Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Did this guide HELP/WAS USEFUL TO YOU?
Yes 89%  89%  [ 141 ]
No 11%  11%  [ 17 ]
Total votes : 158
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:35 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1265
Location:
Sparta
heheh... we've been conflicting over this too long, I wanna see!

_________________
[Server]//:Sparta


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:46 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1246
Location: ~
BakaFish wrote:
If those Chinese players aren't smart enough to use Icewall to prevent debuffs, and use frost nova against Vapore, he deserves to win. If a 2h/cleric is not numb, and has Holy Spell, Vapore shouldn't be a problem. After all, you will only be inflicting Bleed and Stun.

Moreover, Wheel Bind doesn't work on Europeans, at least that's what happened to me.

Ice wall is only useful against Int-based warlocks, not STR based. Physical attacks can just break the ice wall and de-buffing continues.

OT: Nice guide btw. =)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:39 pm 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 3358
Location: EU-Kor'gall
True, that doesn't matter much, as long as you got Frost Nova Woods.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:36 pm 
Casual Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 52
Location:
Neptune
Fug_Dup wrote:
BakaFish wrote:
If those Chinese players aren't smart enough to use Icewall to prevent debuffs, and use frost nova against Vapore, he deserves to win. If a 2h/cleric is not numb, and has Holy Spell, Vapore shouldn't be a problem. After all, you will only be inflicting Bleed and Stun.

Moreover, Wheel Bind doesn't work on Europeans, at least that's what happened to me.

Ice wall is only useful against Int-based warlocks, not STR based. Physical attacks can just break the ice wall and de-buffing continues.

OT: Nice guide btw. =)

but i thoght it did nto break 0.o they changed alot of things over the year when lvl cap was still 60 when u sued icewall u would actually be covered in ice unable to move until u stop it and lose soo much int same thing with fanning spear u actually used to fan ur spear and not attack while ur mp drians firewall was even useles back when cap was lvl 60 ur unable to move or do anything


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:58 am 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 199
Location:
Venus
i a warrior 1h in lvl 47 and i need start farming to get the warlock skills that i need, then i need farm 5-6gaps cuz i dont farmed when i was low lvl? farm 5-6 gap until i reach lvl 80? pls help!

_________________
1h2h/warlock 7x~ Pluto~Inactive
Easly ~ Wiz/cleric 7x ~ Venus


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:53 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1265
Location:
Sparta
http://www.nivlam.com/euro/
this is a SP calculator to see how much you need to farm, I'll post it in my guide

_________________
[Server]//:Sparta


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:53 am 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 4590
Location:
Off Topic
I really love this build. With 1H Warrior as the weakest class, adding a Warlock sub-class that can debuff is just perfect! In fact, this build blurs the line between main class and sub-class since both 1H Warrior and Warlock completely depend on each other. :love:

_________________
Spoiler!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:17 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1265
Location:
Sparta
Thanks, have fun with the build!

_________________
[Server]//:Sparta


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:59 am 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 34
Location:
Troy
or 1hwarrior/warlock you kinda have to be fast at pushing buttons right?
well yah after my wizard either im gunna make a full warlock or 1hwarrior/warlock

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:07 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1265
Location:
Sparta
fsat for the debuffs, yes, and skilled. You need to switch F1-F2 and so on. Also, the spacebar options. But, after a while, you get used to it. That's why, never bot. When your level80 and fully farmed, botting the whole way, you will suck at combos on any build.

_________________
[Server]//:Sparta


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:12 am 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 4590
Location:
Off Topic
Does shadow armor stay on with weap switch? Can you use it to yourself?

_________________
Spoiler!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:07 pm 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 44
Location: new york
Hey so if an cleric is all buffed up cant u then as a warlock then de-buff them and cast them to sleep? Like vce versia an cleric can rebuff but can u just re-debuff? ANd isnt slumber work1 100% even if a cleric helps buff?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:24 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1265
Location:
Sparta
With holy spell, there immune to your debuffs, including slumber. Sure you can use bloody trap, but that'll be disappeared with integrity

_________________
[Server]//:Sparta


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:34 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1039
Location: lolwut
Tis a very good guide, thanks. This build looks interesting... I'll move to Venus (the legitland I've heard) to try it out.

I have some questions though. Are the other armour types an option? Can I wear for example heavy armour with this build? Is this build capable of being the tank in a party? What is a Warrior-Warlock's role in a party?
- Shadow

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:51 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1265
Location:
Sparta
Heavy Armour is fine too, I just think Robes are better, since the only thing close to killing you is a Wizard...

Yes, you will be good in European parties, since you can tank... Just think of it as a Warrior [1h] without Warlock. If you have a Cleric, you should already have the Cleric buffs... The role is the role of any warrior, tank and lure.

_________________
[Server]//:Sparta


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:34 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 535
Location:
Venus
SaoKill wrote:
With holy spell, there immune to your debuffs, including slumber. Sure you can use bloody trap, but that'll be disappeared with integrity

Wrong.

Image

Image
Image

Image

If you manage to put a disease on your opponent, your debuffs (max level8) are automatically raised to level 9 with the disease.
The disease is the amplifier.

And for the bloody trap/slumber combo (glitch), nothing can remove it. Boom!

_________________
RETIRED FROM SILKROAD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:36 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 1615
Location:
Athens
Astra wrote:
SaoKill wrote:
With holy spell, there immune to your debuffs, including slumber. Sure you can use bloody trap, but that'll be disappeared with integrity

Wrong.

Image

Image
Image

Image

If you manage to put a disease on your opponent, your debuffs (max level8) are automatically raised to level 9 with the disease.
The disease is the amplifier.

And for the bloody trap/slumber combo (glitch), nothing can remove it. Boom!


Tested it before, even though it does work, the problem is most people will have a stacked immunity, for example fire shield and holy word, or Charity and Holy Word, making them completely immune, if there arent these factors then yes disease will work (Rarely) but once I see they have holy word I know 1 debuff that always works, no matter what reduction buffs they have ;) I wont disclose, but most Warlocks know.

_________________
Image

"I'm not an evolved being, how dare you call me that" - Christian

Spoiler!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:53 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 535
Location:
Venus
VforVendetta wrote:
Tested it before, even though it does work, the problem is most people will have a stacked immunity, for example fire shield and holy word, or Charity and Holy Word, making them completely immune, if there arent these factors then yes disease will work (Rarely) but once I see they have holy word I know 1 debuff that always works, no matter what reduction buffs they have ;) I wont disclose, but most Warlocks know.

Do not tell anyone, it's our little secret. :twisted:

_________________
RETIRED FROM SILKROAD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:44 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1265
Location:
Sparta
Secret? Lol, I know it...

_________________
[Server]//:Sparta


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:22 am 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4
Location:
Odin
VforVendetta wrote:
Astra wrote:
SaoKill wrote:
With holy spell, there immune to your debuffs, including slumber. Sure you can use bloody trap, but that'll be disappeared with integrity

Wrong.

Image

Image
Image

Image

If you manage to put a disease on your opponent, your debuffs (max level8) are automatically raised to level 9 with the disease.
The disease is the amplifier.

And for the bloody trap/slumber combo (glitch), nothing can remove it. Boom!


Tested it before, even though it does work, the problem is most people will have a stacked immunity, for example fire shield and holy word, or Charity and Holy Word, making them completely immune, if there arent these factors then yes disease will work (Rarely) but once I see they have holy word I know 1 debuff that always works, no matter what reduction buffs they have ;) I wont disclose, but most Warlocks know.


So any tips on fighting a warrior/cleric like this one for example?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gor361hIh5Q
Any possible way to beat her if she got bless spell on, healing orbit, holy word, etc etc... and them fast switches of hers.

_________________
«ßↆõû§âΙ»


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:00 am 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 43
Location:
Uranus
lol i want tips on how to be her...so fast :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:13 pm 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 3462
Location: here
Just wanted to say I really got a lot from your guide, and to keep up the good work :). Excited to get My 1h/Warlock up in level now heh.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:03 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1265
Location:
Sparta
cool, hope it gets lv80, and I can post some of your videos on my guide =P

_________________
[Server]//:Sparta


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:40 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1011
Location: I can't play.
Panic is key.

_________________
Image

Wizard/Cleric Guide


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:07 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1265
Location:
Sparta
BloodOwnzzz wrote:
Panic is key.

please delete this post!1!!1111shift1

_________________
[Server]//:Sparta


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:12 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1011
Location: I can't play.
SaoKill wrote:
BloodOwnzzz wrote:
Panic is key.

please delete this post!1!!1111shift1


Most people don't even know what Panic is, let alone the skill that causes it. It's not commonly called that.

_________________
Image

Wizard/Cleric Guide


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:59 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1265
Location:
Sparta
Its a little secret killer lol. Silent, but deadly

_________________
[Server]//:Sparta


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:12 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 6
Location: Sweden
edit to the guide that :

Vital Increase: Great against Wizards (Increases your HP by a certain amount but reduces Physical and Meelee dama (removes on switch)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:13 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1011
Location: I can't play.
Wizards = Slumber + Bloody Trap

_________________
Image

Wizard/Cleric Guide


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock Build
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:51 pm 
Addicted Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 2581
Location: :|
who will win in a fight
1H/Warlock
vs.
2H/Cleric :?

_________________
Spoiler!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group