Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Request about wizard/cleric
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:41 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

hi,
i'm an old isro player who quit right before the euro update so i don't know squat about them, so forgive me if i'm asking for too much from you guys but i really don't know where to go.

i couldn't help but noticing that the wizard/cleric guide that's on SRF is completely outdated and wanted to ask if there is any one who knows an updated guide or if someone is willing to give me some advice on what to take and what not to as a wizard/cleric.

also if you'd be so generous as to give me some advice about skill rotation, whether to go full int or 10 levels str then full int??, how to pvp later on when i near the level cap, jobbing and what's expected of me as a wizard/cleric in parties, i have some degree of knowledge as i read like 5 different guides about how to function as a wizard/cleric but they were very outdated so help is very much appreciated.

one last thing (it's the last i swear....i think) will i need to FF the char before hand or can i get the required sp from gapping and if i can what gap should i go with?? i heard that for a wizard/cleric a 5-7 gap is enough to fully farm you by the time i reach the cap, is that true or is that a complete load of bull??

thx for everything and of course i'll be waiting for your replies, rather impatiently i might add but meh i'm asking for too much so i'm lucky if someone would even reply right??