Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Army_Of_Zeus
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:56 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Hello I am looking for new recruits to be a part of my guild.

First of all let me go over the situation so you can get an Idea of how the guild is. I created the guild at lvl 20 and had a golden age with my 1st union that I was proud of That was the SuckaFree Union. Sadly all there members left with out notice and I was stuch to finde another union latter finding they all went to another server. I found a new union among old friends the Gojitmal Union which I was prould of though it was a bigger union many din't want to talk and it eventrully fell harder than rome due to the union master giving up on the game. WELL that was fun.. Anyway Along with the remaining people of the old union and a few other good friends we created a small lonesome union in which were still standing stong.

My guild is lvl 4 and 75% till lvl 5 which I am slowing progressing to. I have a few active members still within the guild though many are inactive and what was active went to support other guilds within the union to balence the members. So im running dry on many members.

There are just but a few rules to consider:

1. My guild is for all lvls and all nationality's as long as you can speak English to the poin I as master can understand you then that is all that matters.

2. No begging for anything beit Money, Power lvls or for anything else, Nor shall anyone member beg another member for the same things.

3. No one within the union and my guild shall atempt at anytime to scam, treaten or murder another player in game, Even in Job runs.

4. My guild supports all jobs for the mere fact that we can work together in all 3 jobs. Hunters can protect theives from other theives from geting to the loot 1st as well as help merchants from loseing ther trades to other theives. In other words were a team! work to geter and we can all profit on the Silkroad.

5. If you are the same lvl as billy bob and billy joe then ask them to party, note I said PArt not pwr lvl. buy working to geter as a team to lvl up you aid yourself and the guild by donateing mor GP and EXP to you. that means more benifits for the both of us.

6 If you have a complaint and I am on or not online: Press the "U" key and drop a complaint in my ingame in-box. don't whisper me. I will hold a conference when I can to settle all issues.

7.Keep Profanity minamal: I don't ask for you age so, keep the profanity minamal because noone truely needs to hear it regaurdless of there age, gender, and soforth which brings me to #8

8. Since this guild is for everyone, Keep comments on others to you self if there ment to be hurtful. I know that many hate turks and other nationalities but don't go off blabing your hatred to others. They might as well save your life one day from that dreaded party mob.

9. Have fun!

The days of the Week:
In my golden age, I envoked a unique metod of keeping the guild happy by haveing activities through out the week

Monday:JObs In all forms shapes and sizes
Tuesday: Quests special help day (if you have an unfinished quest that I have too I will help you finish it)
Wendsday: Your day use it wisely.
Thursday: Fortress War/Guild War/ PVP your hearts out!!
Friday: Master Powerlvl day for 1 hour, must be 20 lvls under my own or no pwer lvl. and must be online at 10am (GMC -6) or 3PM (GMC- 6){this I sorta stoped as for it became hectic on my cash flow, really}
Saturday: Stall this is your fday to sell things! (and ask the guild if they might want to buy your stuff, main thing is to support another)
Sunday: MY DAY OFF (don't bugg me about anything even if I am online)

That pretty much it thanks for reading ^^

Post subject: Re: Army_Of_Zeus
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:42 pm 
Common Member

Glad you finally posted here lol.

Although my guild is quickly catching up to yours. :P

Gone Away.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:43 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Funny your in my union and the only one who said a thing about my guild =(

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:28 am 
Frequent Member

There aren't many new people in Odin : (

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:07 am 
Banned User

Hooray for spending half of the damn day trying to download the friggin SRO client, getting to about 25%, and my computer crashing due to overheating.

I bought one of those USB cooling pads for my laptop.. but it doesn't look like I'll be playing until next weekend when I can spend another whole day trying to download the client...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:08 am 
Frequent Member

Rhe7oric wrote:
Hooray for spending half of the damn day trying to download the friggin SRO client, getting to about 25%, and my computer crashing due to overheating.

I bought one of those USB cooling pads for my laptop.. but it doesn't look like I'll be playing until next weekend when I can spend another whole day trying to download the client...

Use the p2p client, its faster (for me anyway)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:12 am 
Banned User

It wouldnt really matter in the first place what I use, because my download speed is whats slow. We are talking in the 30kbs maximum download speed... I dunno about you, but thats slow. At best the estimated download time is around 9 hours.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:14 am 
Frequent Member

Rhe7oric wrote:
It wouldnt really matter in the first place what I use, because my download speed is whats slow. We are talking in the 30kbs maximum download speed... I dunno about you, but thats slow. At best the estimated download time is around 9 hours.

Well, anyway, I might be joining Elysium Tear with ya, just so you know.
Emphasis on might.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:29 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Guild recruitment turns into a DIS with people from other guilds HEY im looking for peps to join mine.. My guild is short on funds atm but it could be lvl 5 right now.. and im lvl 60 now so anyone willing to join lemme know

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:57 pm 
Common Member

Lol so far I only got one person from SRF to join my guild, and now he's never active.

Don't count on only recruiting here. :P

Gone Away.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:48 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

i went to rev6 silkroad offical and here now im stuck

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:10 pm 
Common Member

Stick to meeting people and getting to know them as friends in game. In the long run its the only way to recruit that works.

Gone Away.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:45 pm 
Banned User

guild plssss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:26 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

yey ^^ what time do you play? we meet ingame.. >.> and "Thraeorn" is my ingame name too.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:26 pm 
Frequent Member

Thraeorn wrote:
yey ^^ what time do you play? we meet ingame.. >.> and "Thraeorn" is my ingame name too.

I'm pretty sure he is only mocking you =/

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:22 pm 
Banned User

izmeister wrote:
Thraeorn wrote:

Congratulations you have won 100milions :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:37 pm 
Frequent Member

Malice_Fighter wrote:
izmeister wrote:
Thraeorn wrote:

Congratulations you have won 100milions :D

He didn't seem to understand you were mocking him so I made it a bit more clear.