Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Lol @ MaliceArmy? (Odin players let's discuss)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:10 am 
Banned User

Azumi8 is on the ban list? I've been seeing globals today that he was a member of MaliceArmy. I thought that guild was the most legit in Odin?

edit::
I don't know if this was a joke or not but I'd like clarification from other Odin players.

Post subject: Re: Lol @ MaliceArmy? (Odin players let's discuss)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:14 am 
Banned User

More apt in Guilds and clans section.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:52 pm 
Common Member

Yes, she was in MaliceArmy, but I and anyone else had never seen her doing anything, hence she was left in, but if she really did bot, then I'm glad she was banned.

Blackdragon6 wrote:
Your life more or less consists of pretending you have one to make yourself feel better about sucking at everything.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:56 pm 
Banned User

she didnt got ban for botting
but she was using no-dc client without charging silks :banghead:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:15 am 
Banned User

It was a level 57, im sure if she/he got to 70+ they would be able to see if it was a bot. Most people don't check the caves+karakorum for botters, as its like finding a needle in a needlestack. :wink: Although still, if she/he botted, they deserved to be banned.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:52 pm 

ThisIsAvalon wrote:
It was a level 57, im sure if she/he got to 70+ they would be able to see if it was a bot. Most people don't check the caves+karakorum for botters, as its like finding a needle in a needlestack. :wink: Although still, if she/he botted, they deserved to be banned.

Not only she was in his 50s but she was in his 50s for over 2 months. She was the 2nd lowest lvl in the guild. So yea... 0 bot suspicious... Pluss our union is huge im sure if she did bot we would know about it in less than a week. I’m almost sure JM is banning now any player that has a client different from the original. Like pk2 edits, dc clients, multiclients etc. For what I was told Azumi used non dc client. It will teach her a lesson and it will be an eye opener for anyone trying something like it. Next one could be you! :P

And a small clarification the fact that we are legit doesn’t mean we have some magic glasses that allow us to see if the people that are going to enter will bot or not. Tons of bots every day want to enter the guild, very few even managed to enter, but they were kicked. MA had 3 bots in his history, every single one of them was kicked upon detection. That’s what makes a guild legit is the total commitment to kick players that bot.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:06 am 
Banned User

MaliceSoldier wrote:
ThisIsAvalon wrote:

Not only she was in his 50s but she was in his 50s for over 2 months. She was the 2nd lowest lvl in the guild. So yea... 0 bot suspicious... Pluss our union is huge im sure if she did bot we would know about it in less than a week. I’m almost sure JM is banning now any player that has a client different from the original. Like pk2 edits, dc clients, multiclients etc. For what I was told Azumi used non dc client. It will teach her a lesson and it will be an eye opener for anyone trying something like it. Next one could be you! :P

And a small clarification the fact that we are legit doesn’t mean we have some magic glasses that allow us to see if the people that are going to enter will bot or not. Tons of bots every day want to enter the guild, very few even managed to enter, but they were kicked. MA had 3 bots in his history, every single one of them was kicked upon detection. That’s what makes a guild legit is the total commitment to kick players that bot.
Well said.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:14 pm 

Malice army will never be legit. They are closet botters. Most of them use multi-client and or swear filters and NO DC clients. So yes...I do LoL @ MA.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:00 pm 
Banned User

Knight_Ange1 wrote:
Malice army will never be legit. They are closet botters. Most of them use multi-client and or swear filters and NO DC clients. So yes...I do LoL @ MA.

And whose your in-game name?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:22 pm 
Banned User

Knight_Ange1 wrote:

If you honestly are stupid enough to think that those programs which are intended for entirely different purposes is the same as botting outright, I feel bad for whatever people decided to raise you given your lack of intelligence and common sense. Those things are not playing for you like a bot would, it just makes things easier for some people who don't have the luxury of having two computers but have two characters on different accounts that they powerlevel with the other. Not to mention, chances are that you are probably a hypocrite for saying that since I bet you use or have used any one of those programs in the past.

Let me put it to you this way, hypothetically say on Halo PC; I use Flycam for watching a match that I'm not playing in for admin league purposes; does that mean I'm now aimbotting because its a 3rd party program, even though the purpose for flycam has nothing to do with aimbotting? No, and thats what you are trying to insinuate. Your inane posts contribute nothing useful and you are constantly falling back on your only source for this thread in the first place, that being Azumi was banned, which leads me to the fact that you have no stable foundations on which to base your argument. He/She is one person and does not represent the Union as a whole. As Berto stated above, if he/she was really botting in SRO, then I'm glad he/she was banned; but if not, please just shut the **** up because you have no leverage here.

But I guess for you, ignorance; or should I say ignirince in your case, is for the win. Therefore I LOL @ You.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:25 pm 
Common Member

I haven't known the MA to be botters. But hell, any guild may have a botter and not realize it, you always have to know who is in it.

Gone Away.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:56 pm 

Then explain this whole purpose of this website, rhetoric. Obviously this whole forum community doesn't approve of ANY 3rd party applications, as far as I know. And as much as I have seen this community put hatred into little things such as swear filters...I'm sure they don't like anything like No DC and Multi-clients. So why don't you and your 3rd party supporting butt to a different Silkroad forum where people do support that kind of stuff. Swearing in a game full of children is not necessary, and having more than 1 account is also unnecessary, seeing that you can have 4 different characters already on 1 account. Play the game like how it's SUPPOSED to be played and how JM made it to be.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:56 pm 
Banned User

I obviously know this forum is against 3rd party applications, but you are insinuating that use of them is exactly the same as botting outright, which is rediculous to even consider.

I hate botters as much as anyone else, and I'm not okay with anyone who thinks botting is okay, but use some common sense and understand that there's a big line between actually botting and using something like a no disconnect program so that its easier to log into Silkroad without having to close down the game over and over again, wasting computer resources. Disconnecting and having to close down the game when you cannot connect due to traffic is one of the dumbest, yet still overlooked problem which is something Joymax should have fixed being that it is such a simple thing to do if 3rd party developers are able to crack it without much difficulty.

I don't use those 3rd party programs myself per se, but I do have two computers and therefore two SRO accounts so that I can powerlevel one up using the other in a server; rather than being scammed by little children who charge rediculous prices for an hour of sketchy powerleveling. Is that violating your code of ethics?

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:40 pm 

Well, I didn't say that botting and using 3rd party apps are the same. I just mentioned it because this community dislikes the use of those 3rd parties. ( and of course botting) I am sorry that you had perceived me saying it that way.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:57 pm 
Banned User

Knight_Ange1 wrote:
Well, I didn't say that botting and using 3rd party apps are the same. I just mentioned it because this community dislikes the use of those 3rd parties. ( and of course botting) I am sorry that you had perceived me saying it that way.
Alright know it all, if your the prime example of legit to criticize my union I still find it sad you won't tell my your IGN. I find it funny how someone who would praise dynasty union who has plenty of botters and 3rd party users to criticize my union in such a disrespectful way.
Stop hiding and show yourself unless perhaps your a closet botter yourself.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:28 pm 
Banned User

Knight_Ange1 wrote:

If you say that using 3rd party applications and botting is not the same, explain your original post below.

Knight_Ange1 wrote:

Clearly, its either one way or the other for you. Which is it, hmm?

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:41 pm 

Who said I praised Dynasty and its union? I don't care for either side of the enemy unions. I don't support either AllEyezonme or you, Berto. Both you have your wrong doings, but the both of you....(well mainly Ritual) have made your union strong at one point. After the last 2 fortress wars, it's obvious that Dynasty and union, regardless that they bot (of course Yakuza doesn't and I'm not sure about the other guilds), are officially a strong union now. And it's obvious in dynasty and its union botters...know how to use their characters, and it seems they know very well seeing they can beat your union and Odre Sacre's union at the same time, with just themselves.

Now, I am definitely not supporting their botting or using their 3rd parties. All I have done was state points. So, please stop arguing with me.

BTW, Rhetoric....
3rd parties are BOTs. Not saying it's going to fight for you..It's still a form of BOT.

P.S. Berto...
IGN: NunYoBuzinezz
lvl 100 Warrior

sheesh....now leave me alone.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:34 pm 
Common Member

Knight_Ange1 wrote:
BTW, Rhetoric....
3rd parties are BOTs. Not saying it's going to fight for you..It's still a form of BOT.

P.S. Berto...
lvl 100 Warrior

First off, third party things such as "No DC" stuff are not bots. They don't automatically grind your char for hours, all they do is make it not restart. The common word between the two is probably "hack" not "bot".

Like I said previously, don't accuse one mistake or ban of a entire corrupt guild.

Gone Away.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:40 am 
Banned User

Rip Tide wrote:
Knight_Ange1 wrote:
BTW, Rhetoric....

P.S. Berto...
lvl 100 Warrior

First off, third party things such as "No DC" stuff are not bots. They don't automatically grind your char for hours, all they do is make it not restart. The common word between the two is probably "hack" not "bot".

Like I said previously, don't accuse one mistake or ban of a entire corrupt guild.

If no-dc clients are bots, then the common thief is now a murderer? Look up the definition of a bot. Sure, no-dc clients are illegal in Joymax's eyes, but its far from a bot.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:26 pm 

bot...hack..same differences, guys. I already said it's a form of bot that JM ...tries...not to allow.

Berto! You're leaving Odin? How sad. So you're just going to give up after one try at getting your silly fortress back? How lame. Why would you just run away and not even try? You didn't even try to rebuild your guild or union. I've never even seen you post any globals recruiting anybody between after work and bed and on the weekends. Why didn't you try? You know you're just going to leave your enemy union to be the strongest one on the server. That sucks, dude. Have fun on Oasis.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:56 pm 
Banned User

Knight_Ange1 wrote:
bot...hack..same differences, guys. I already said it's a form of bot that JM ...tries...not to allow.

Berto! You're leaving Odin? How sad. So you're just going to give up after one try at getting your silly fortress back? How lame. Why would you just run away and not even try? You didn't even try to rebuild your guild or union. I've never even seen you post any globals recruiting anybody between after work and bed and on the weekends. Why didn't you try? You know you're just going to leave your enemy union to be the strongest one on the server. That sucks, dude. Have fun on Oasis.

Actually, if MaliceArmy leaves, the "enemy union" will tear itself apart, with no competition, each too greedy to let the other bot guild own the fortress. Thats how it is in most bot run servers, anyway.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:07 pm 
Banned User

Knight_Ange1 wrote:

Who the hell is starting these rumours of me just leaving odin lol. I always will play my char on odin, I have personal issues in life I gotta deal with before dealing with issues in the game too you know. My aim is to have fun the way it is intended to be which is legit. Stop being such a nosy person who anonymously likes to interfere with my business. Seriously and if you think it's none of my business to ask you for your IGN, what makes you think it's any of your business to start talking shit about my union?

oh and about praising your always pretty much on our ass about the FW thread and then always sucking up to dynasty for their win.

Knight_Ange1
Post subject: Re: YAY Who won the fortress time!!!!!
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:50 pm

Replies: 110
Views: 2204

Dynasty Union's own, YAKUZA on Odin beat Malice Army in the fortress war.
Dynasty, Yakuza, Universal, Running Wild, Misfits, and uh some Kuwait I think.

Just look through your own posts.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:56 pm 

That doesn't sound like praising. Go to ESL, maybe you'll get it. :P That's just stating the fact they won.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:38 am 
Banned User

Your still dodging my main points.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:45 am 
Banned User

I'm willing to bet he is a Dynasty union member from all the sucking up and dodging the main point of the thread. Sad.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:11 pm 
Common Member

He knows he already lost the argument. :P

Gone Away.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:57 pm 
Banned User

Knight_Ange1 wrote:

We Are Not Leaving Odin,We Just went to Venus not Oasis,and playing some time there stop this rumours

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:59 am 
Frequent Member

Rhe7oric wrote:
I'm willing to bet he is a Dynasty union member from all the sucking up and dodging the main point of the thread. Sad.

Arent you a dynasty member? :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:28 am 
Banned User

Old thread. This was back when I was in MaliceArmy.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:15 am 
Frequent Member

Yes, I relized XD