Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: New Silkroader looking for a guild.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:15 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Looking for a friendly, active guild, I guess I should say legit, since botting seems to be the main problem with players in this game, and I want none of that, it'd be nice to actually have conversations and make friends with people.

I'm new to the game, but a very experienced mmorpg gamer. I learn quick, don't beg, I'm active and I'm a smart-ass. I love getting things accomplished, I will never be satisfied.

Past experience, DAOC, Anarchy Online and WoW.

I've forgotten all what I've done in DAOC, however I had a level 204 soldier in AO on rubi-ka back in 2005-2006, until WoW came out. Played WoW hardcore and made two level 70s and too many mid-levels and twinks to recall. Did a large proportion of end-game raiding, mostly in BC.

I know this sounds like a guild app, heh, but I'm just giving a shout out. If you're an active guild with nice people and you're looking for another member, send me a tell on Mars. My IGN is the same as my account here; Reardogg

Toodles.

p.s. if you even read all this, I probably should mention I'm only interested in a highly English speaking guild, since after-all, i can SPEKE GUD ENGRISH!

edit for typo.

Post subject: Re: New Silkroader looking for a guild.
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:38 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

join Uchiha... we can help you through the game and with builds and stats and quests and other stuff. pm or msg BurningNuker

Post subject: Re: New Silkroader looking for a guild.
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:13 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Or if you are still available, pm SaiGang.

chaosrave: hmmm...thinking we might as well combine mine with yours since I'm the guild leader, adviser and single member all rolled in one!

Will pm u ingame to discuss.