Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: ThePhoenix guild - Etnica union
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:44 pm 

Hello everyone ^^ I'm glad to announce Etnica union is back and rebuilding!

Current guilds:
    Etnica - Maceman
    Asylum - Sanctified
    Nox - ConsiDeraTe
    DragonHeart - Lomion
    ThePhoenix - Dark_Ashelin / Hard2Own
    FreedooM - _Gaudy_
    SwordOfTruth - Euraido / MedicinWoman

We're all currently recruiting active legits, so pm one of us ingame to join ^^

Our rules:
- We don't use bots, loaders, invisi hacks or any other illegal 3th party software.
- We don't party with bots. We only party within our own union. Up to lvl 50 you are allowed to party with anyone as long as they don't bot or are in a known bot guild.
- We don't allow powerlvl outside the union, only inside the union.
- We don't buy gold from illegal websites.
- Be friendly and have fun! =D

Hopefully we'll be able to build up a great union again!

Last edited by Dark Ashelin on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: ThePhoenix guild - Etnica union
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:22 am 
Banned User

Haha, right as the kids here organize like, 2 parties to go to Iris.

You should really stop them :P

Let venus maintain it's title.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:21 am 
Frequent Member

Actually, I think it's awesome that the iris kids are starting that party. It should happen on every server.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:21 am 

Hey, Water. Kalypso from TSRO here.^^

How is it going with the legit guilds on venus currently? Are there enough partys in the lower levels too? Currently i am playing KSRO with some old mates from TSRO and i have a lv.62 Warlock/Cleric there. My only problem is, that atm there are barely any partys, as most of the people on KSRO prefer STR-cleric setups with Rogue luring. I already thought about moving to venus several times, i'd have to start completely from the beginning though and i don't want to solo all the way until a certain level, as i don't really like it and i doubt that i could catch up with higher level guild/union members that way. I am not yet sure about moving, as i want to see, how things will turn out in the next few weeks on KSRO and i wouldn't have much time to play during that period anyway due to my studies. Furthermore i don't have the ISRO-client currently and if i decide to move back to ISRO, i'll probably wait until lv.110 cap is done, as i don't want to download another client after some weeks.

Are you currently lacking a certain build in your guild/union especially in the lower level range or is it quite balanced. If i start a character on venus, i would take the one, which is needed the most, i'd prefer taking either warrior/x or wiz/bard though, as i didn't play these builds for a while and i didn't have a lv.40+ warrior or wizard so far. Moreover i don't want to farm tons of SP again for another full farmed Warlock/Cleric, although this would be my favourite build and it is really huge fun to play as a warlock/cleric, especially as Holy Word/Spell will probably get reduced with the lv.110 update and warlock should be really cool on ISRO too then. I don't really mind starting over again, as long as there are nice and skilled people around and we can make partys on a regular basis.

PS: TSRO was really a lot fun. I really miss our trade sessions on TSRO and the great legit community.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:51 am 

Hey Kalypso! Nice to see you again :D

At the moment I'm recruiting as hell (mostly new players and low lvls). ThePhoenix and FreeDooM are already full and active, Etnica is full but semi-active, and I'm recruiting for Nox now, so hopefully it'll be full by the end of next week as well. So as far as activity goes, we're doing really good for GMT+1 players.

As for parties, we're getting more and more of them. Some of the new players still need to learn how to party correctly, but we'll teach them ^^ I've had a few full union crab and dark wolves parties already. We'll reach sungs soon.

I surely hope you'll join us, I missed you!! :3 Wiz/bards are needed most right now, as we have a lot of rogues and tanks. After your wiz is a certain lvl you can always make a warlock and powerfarm it xD

Here's some screenshots I took the past few days:
Spoiler!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:58 am 

looks good so far, keep it up. Goodluck from the guys on Iris :cheers:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:27 pm 

Hm, sounds and looks pretty good actually. As i arleady said, i currently don't have much time for Silkroad due to my studies and i'll probably start playing in around 2-3 weeks again, if i decide to join you on venus.

And actually i didn't really expect, that everyone already knows, how to party correctly, but as a more experienced player, i would try to teach the less experienced ones too of course. I tried nearly all european builds until lv.4X so far, except warrior and wizard, so i should know quite a lot about almost all european builds.

I wouldn't mind making a wiz/bard for the beginning, but i won't powerfarm any other characters, as i don't really like it. For me farming is part of the game and if i make a warlock or any other character later on, i'll try to farm it only by playing with it in partys. Powerfarming seems to be really boring to me, so that is definitely a no for me. And i should probably wait some more weeks until i decide on a certain build, as the situation is sometimes changing really fast, if several guild members quit or everyone in the next wave takes wizard/bard and there are almost no tanks or clerics available. At least i experienced that quite a lot on TSRO and KSRO.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:14 pm 

Yeah things do tend to change a lot, so we'll see how it's like in a few weeks.

Perhaps you could even lead a guild again, I know you did a great job on tSro ^^ Asylum and DragonHeart are pretty inactive right now and I never see the guildleaders online, so maybe I could get them to transfer leadership :O

I look forward to seeing you ingame again! :D

PS: Do I have you on msn? If not, send me a pm ^^

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:24 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Kronos wrote:
Hey, Water. Kalypso from TSRO here.^^

How is it going with the legit guilds on venus currently? Are there enough partys in the lower levels too? Currently i am playing KSRO with some old mates from TSRO and i have a lv.62 Warlock/Cleric there. My only problem is, that atm there are barely any partys, as most of the people on KSRO prefer STR-cleric setups with Rogue luring. I already thought about moving to venus several times, i'd have to start completely from the beginning though and i don't want to solo all the way until a certain level, as i don't really like it and i doubt that i could catch up with higher level guild/union members that way. I am not yet sure about moving, as i want to see, how things will turn out in the next few weeks on KSRO and i wouldn't have much time to play during that period anyway due to my studies. Furthermore i don't have the ISRO-client currently and if i decide to move back to ISRO, i'll probably wait until lv.110 cap is done, as i don't want to download another client after some weeks.

Are you currently lacking a certain build in your guild/union especially in the lower level range or is it quite balanced. If i start a character on venus, i would take the one, which is needed the most, i'd prefer taking either warrior/x or wiz/bard though, as i didn't play these builds for a while and i didn't have a lv.40+ warrior or wizard so far. Moreover i don't want to farm tons of SP again for another full farmed Warlock/Cleric, although this would be my favourite build and it is really huge fun to play as a warlock/cleric, especially as Holy Word/Spell will probably get reduced with the lv.110 update and warlock should be really cool on ISRO too then. I don't really mind starting over again, as long as there are nice and skilled people around and we can make partys on a regular basis.

PS: TSRO was really a lot fun. I really miss our trade sessions on TSRO and the great legit community.

Hey! Its Telemnar from TSRO. Im back to Venus and theres a new wave of legits at lvl 2X now. so if you wanna come you should come now. its great. so you should come to iSRO.

Active

IGN: iPwelvl
LvL: 37
Build: Pure Int Wizard/Bard

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:57 pm 
Common Member

Hey im in some of those SS's ;D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:20 pm 

Dark Ashelin wrote:
Yeah things do tend to change a lot, so we'll see how it's like in a few weeks.

Perhaps you could even lead a guild again, I know you did a great job on tSro ^^ Asylum and DragonHeart are pretty inactive right now and I never see the guildleaders online, so maybe I could get them to transfer leadership :O

I look forward to seeing you ingame again! :D

PS: Do I have you on msn? If not, send me a pm ^^

Hm, i don't really feel like leading a guild again actually and i would prefer to be in an active guild as a simple member than taking over a rather inactive guild. And actually i am not yet sure, if i will come back to ISRO and stay there, as i want to see first, how things are going to turn out on KSRO. It's not really an easy decision, as there are good friends on both KSRO and on venus, but it seems to me, that i have to choose between them. Moreover i am not yet 100% sure, that the log in on ISRO will stay as easy as it is now and most of the lv.100 bots are still around. A new ISRO server would be great, if Joymax keeps banning bots there, but i highly doubt it. With active GMs, who actually listen to the players and bots being banned, a new server should be the perfect place to set up a new legit community, as bots wouldn't have a chance to reach high lv. But tbh, i don't really trust Joymax yet, as they fooled the legits so often and probably the servers will be full as usual in about a month or two. On KSRO it's actually quite sure, that you can log in at first try all the time and there are nearly no bots. I don't really know, which SRO-server would be the best for me.

And i am really sry, but i don't have msn or similar things.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:02 am 
Addicted Member

lolvenus, too bad I already gave all of my stuff from my lv 81 out already.
Ask _Melika_ for something if she still plays.
[SD] :love:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:12 am 
Forum God

Oh hai DA = D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:27 pm 

GlennNL22 wrote:
lolvenus, too bad I already gave all of my stuff from my lv 81 out already.
Ask _Melika_ for something if she still plays.
[SD] :love:

As far as I know Melika joined the dark side and also refuses to give back Fable to us :(

Tasdik wrote:
Oh hai DA = D

Rawr! ;D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:38 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

How's it going with the union? im thinking about start playin again but the last time i logged on there wasnt any legits online and everyone said that all legits had stoped playin :(

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:59 am 

Gablina wrote:
How's it going with the union? im thinking about start playin again but the last time i logged on there wasnt any legits online and everyone said that all legits had stoped playin :(

Gablina! :D You must come back! We're doing great and have quite a lot of active players again. The new recruits are 2x and 3x (some 4x) are having lots of low lvl parties. The old players are mostly having gens and raids, but there have been some pegs and penons as well.

What's your lvl now? I really miss playing with you at pegs ^^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:06 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

hehe yeah it would be fun to start playin again :) hmm think i was about 55-60 something. but i cant play atm cuz my keyboard dont work so i have to use windows on-screen keyboard and i fcked up my left hand at work :P but as soon as i get a new keyboard and my hand is ok im gonna start playin again :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:28 pm 

Gablina wrote:
hehe yeah it would be fun to start playin again :) hmm think i was about 55-60 something. but i cant play atm cuz my keyboard dont work so i have to use windows on-screen keyboard and i fcked up my left hand at work :P but as soon as i get a new keyboard and my hand is ok im gonna start playin again :)

Awesome ^^ U got msn?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:35 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

haha yeah but i think ur allready in my msn list :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:45 pm 
Valued Member

Gablina wrote:

Are you sure you need the hand? lolz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:38 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

well bille i could use the fingers that are ok but im not supposed to use the hand to much and i got no keyboard :) btw u got any extra beers for tonight? puss puss

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:34 am 

ಠ_ಠ

Last edited by Redd on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:51 pm 

Due to difficulties with the union leader(s) I have decided to leave the union with ThePhoenix, and so has SwordOfTruth. I don't know where I will go from here yet, I'll see.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:35 pm 

Nox is a bad guild.

Disband now.