Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: 'Cichociemni' Guild recruting
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:02 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Hey lads and gals,
a just-made 'Cichociemni' guild have the honour to announce that it have begun recrutation. The name might be polish, but we are trying to make our guild as international as possible.
If You are interested in any back-up about our guild name, please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cichociemni for some info.
We are lvl 2 now and we have 5 members (4 polish and 1 german).
We are looking for open-minded, non-botting, active and friendly players who are looking for hours of good time at Silk. We all speak english preety good, so You wont feel alienated.
For some reasons, we dont accept turkish players (I think most of you know why and it, sadly, needs no explanation).

So if You think u are ready to became a Cichociemni member - just PM Anarion.

Best regards and see You at the Road :)

Post subject: Re: 'Cichociemni' Guild recruting
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:53 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Hi again,
just want to make a little update on our guild status:

- we are now lvl 3 and we have enough GP for lvl 4
- we are now a member of SocialExiles union - 8 guilds in, all of them with 'no tolerance for bots' policy
- the highest lvl in the guild atm is 52
- as always - friendly and open-minded members welcome ;p
- we have 14 free slots

Well I think thats all for now. Just PM Anarion if You would have any questions or would like to join Cichociemni.

Best regards and see You at the Road ;p

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:24 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Ola,
well guys we R now lvl5 guild (hoah!) with awsome Uni. We are still recrouting a legit players, few free slots left so U better hurry up .] requierments are still the same - legit, friendly and helpfull players are always welcome.

Just PM Anarion or Mayweda if U think U have what it takes to become a Cichociemni member

Best regards
Anarion

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:52 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

niemirycz wrote:
... so You wont feel alienated.
For some reasons, we dont accept turkish players (I think most of you know why and it, sadly, needs no explanation)...

What a contradiction ! :x

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:53 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

fisyon - well mate, we have 1 Turk player in our guild and I must say hes one of the best players and friends I have out there. But I have also met many Turkish players during party expin, and I must say that all of them have no idea whats this game is all about... They ks, they bot, they scam and whats most irritating - they dont speak english except expressions like: me party, me money give, ressssssssssssssssss plssssssssssssssssssss, in case of kicking from party they r calling your family in the way its just... sad. Im not saying that only Turks do those things I pointed - in every nation there r some black sheeps, but Turky seems to have a record number of them, and all of them r playing SRO on Uranus :/

Best regards to all legit and friendly Turkish players - I know one and I hope there are more

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:12 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

I totally understand you my friend.
But i think there is a very important point:
You can not accept me if i am swearing, ksing, botting, scamming, noob, even lack of english etc. But it is wrong if you don't accept me, because i am a turk.
I saw SOME people hates me for only i am a turk. And of course i saw SOME turks deserves this hate.
I know there is a lot of turks in the all servers of this game. So it is normal a lot of noob turks too.
Ask your turkish guildmate about globals in turkish. Most of them includes disgusting swear words in turkish :banghead:
I mean they are very annoying for "clean" turkish players.

Briefly, generalisation is sometimes wrong and hurtful (i don't like to use "racism" word) .

Have a nice day

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:40 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

ayy, I agree mate - I saw few times when ppl were just spammin chat with globals about how they hate Turkish players and there were some polish players among them which Im not very proud of :/

lets just all wish this sick situation will change and the word 'Turk' wont by synonym of scamming, boting and swearing machine

best regards
Anarion