Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Stuck on Level 31
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:03 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Seriously I think this game is great for a free MMO. I started my character a long, long time ago, years ago and have always made sure to keep this game bookmarked or even stored on my system.

I loved the first continent, but ever since I arrived in Downhang it is like I am stuck at level 31, I mean the quests are ridiculous, kill 500 of something, gather 250 of something else of an item that rarely drops. What can I do to continue receiving EXP and level some more.

I am a Glavie Fire/Lightning DPS player, I love doing damage and having speed. If any friendly players on this server are looking for a guild member or want to offer some help please let me know through the post and I will give you my name and maybe I can get back into this game. I am still relearning all the keys and binds, and have been around Downhang grinding out on these missions however I can.

I have no idea what has been added to this game since I last played, I did realize there is a completely different world or something, The English/Knight whatever it is expansion that I have yet to look into.... Thanks hope someone has the heart to help me.. if people still play on this server lol.

Post subject: Re: Stuck on Level 31
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:55 am 

I dont know if you found it... I had fun with all the donwhang quests, finished all of it, even if 3x or 5x or even 7x --- (I bet no one has finished that 7x quest - All I got was a scroll at the end of the 7x). But that is how I got more exp. I would get all available quests at DonWhang, then go finish all before claiming the quest rewards. BTW - I was playing as a 1hand Warrior way back then.