Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: [Aege] WTS>lvl 16 iron shield with +1 int! its Cheap
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:08 pm 

hi as the title says im selling a S0S lvl 16 iron shield
i will accept items(reasonable betweenlvl20-24)
the minimum bid is.......lets say 300k (dont really kno it worth but saw ppl selling at 650k in game)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:16 am 

300k sounds very high to me. Are people blinded by the fact that it's SoS? The Blocking ratio is just 14, which isn't that high. The defence power is 11.5, compared to my stock lvl 18 shield which has 8.9. Not that much of a difference, at least not a 290k difference, imho.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:04 am 

well i think its worth it cus i used it on my lvl 16 noob trying to milk some money off of it and i was training at tigers before when i had a regular shield i got hit 25s when single and 2 8s when doubles and after i only get hit 4s with single and 2 1s when doubles (tiger atks) so it works well with a bounch of aggro creatures........so i might be overpricing by ur standards but not really on mine.......so ill lower it to 250k :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:17 am 

Aznone wrote:
well i think its worth it cus i used it on my lvl 16 noob trying to milk some money off of it and i was training at tigers before when i had a regular shield i got hit 25s when single and 2 8s when doubles and after i only get hit 4s with single and 2 1s when doubles (tiger atks) so it works well with a bounch of aggro creatures........so i might be overpricing by ur standards but not really on mine.......so ill lower it to 250k :P

Don't get me wrong, it's a good shield, but for a lvl 16 it's not great. If it had been lvl 8 it would have been a great shield.

Like my Seal of Moon blade, it was lvl 1 but did damage like a lvl 13 or 14 blade - that's great. Bought it for 5k + a protector elixir, sold it for 125k ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:29 pm 

ok i sold it in game for 550k :P see it only took me 1 hr too