Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Gold System in Silkroad, WTS
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:48 pm 
Casual Member

There are MANY ways earning gold IN A LEGAL WAY, without much effort, sadly 90% in each server don't know the trading system yet. I play this game since February this year, and found out a "trick" how to make daily about (min.) 70M (with luck it could be more than 150M... depends).

So it will be sold to just 3 players, as far as my experience goes, it won't spread on the internet, because as more player knows the system, the payout will be lesser.

Any further information will be provided through PM.

Post subject: Re: Gold System in Silkroad, WTS
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:32 pm 
Addicted Member

Pm me ^^ .

I too found a way on my own that won't decrease my profit if i share it , so here it goes mostly about Arena Coins (i think the most that i got in a day was about 35 million, bought 165 coins that day , lol) .

It is a simple way but it needs you to know the arena coins prices on your server and don't go for anything that will stay for more than a day without being sold .

First : you need some gold to start the buying , not less than 30 million preferably .

Second : go to an arena match and try to win for a prize of 5 coins (7 coins when at job or guild arena ) and if you lose you will get 1 coin (2 coins if at job or guild arena) .

Third : after the end of the match go Samarkand ( will find a lot of players there after an arena match ) .

Fourth : Just buy the arena coins for less than what you are going to sell them for , like i buy the coins for anything between 1 million and 1.4 millions and sell them for 1.5 million .

Fifth : It may not sound much profit but it adds up , i can easily make 10-20 million at least daily this way within a few minutes buying and re-selling .

Sixth : well that's all about it , hope it helps , it may sound confusing but it is actually very clear .

I got +300 million in a bit more than a month , i have all my set soX for my degree and the next degree , have a sun weapon ( i got it from a magic pop , so it doesn't have to do with money making XD ) and have loads of valuable items that can be sold for lot's (example:Panadora Boxes).

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:59 am 

yeah this is prolly the best way to make money.. i did it alot with weapon elixes when there was stall network..
buy all weap elixes between 500 and 600 k and resell for 900 k overnight.. made me millions

but on what server?

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:43 am 
Addicted Member

Never left my pc all night for stalling XD .
I started with elixirs but they weren't giving me much profit (i was selling cheap though and gained about 70 million with elixirs in 3 months then i went for arena coins) .

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:05 pm 
Forum God

Best way to make money: Invis ninjaing the first box in FW. Sell rare talismans for a shit ton of money, ????, profit.

I made 1bill within 2-3 weeks doing this. The nice thing is that theres like a 5hr CD on FW, so you can still do whatever you want when you're on the CD. That, and you can also kill bots by popping pillers on them.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:16 am 

pick me pick me!

I never has a lots of golds. Never bought an sos yet I always pwn people with my builds. monies I could be ultra pwns.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:17 pm 

for my server i just destroy item drops for elements and collect tabs from drops or cheap prices and make stones. 6d and 7d stones sell for higher prices than 10d and up in azteca.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:22 pm 
Addicted Member

Because it is a new server (made from 5 months ago) , so not that much that are 10d yet and most are at 7d .

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:05 am 

If you're willing to tell the secret through PMs then whats the point? wont this newly discovered system still break down?