Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Elements
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:57 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Hi all,
Been away for a few years and started to play a bit again. I am wondering if elements are still worth anything, i mean the 1 -5 ones and got some lv 9
Ty very much up front for answer, i am on Troy server :)

Post subject: Re: Elements
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:24 pm 
Addicted Member

There are needed now a bit because of the socket system and btw a 8 degree tablet only needs 8d elements , 9d tablet only needs 9d elements , etc .

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:18 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Ty but what are they worth nowadays, since i have still in my bank. I want to know prize of four elements 1 - 5 and 9 pls
Ty up front!

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:39 pm 
Addicted Member

There isn't a fixed price , it depends on the server you are on , The older , the higher the price .
You may want to look at consigment (it came in place of stall network) and price your elements depending on that .

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:34 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

I dont understand what u mean, so next time u give an answer then also pls explain what u mean....
I tried to search it but still not clear to me, i do know there seems to be a trader and then you go into thief or hunter outfit but then still havent got a clue what to do tbh....
I did mention i was on Troy server btw and i know that is a fairly old one...
Can someone pls explain how to use this new system since its no where to be found
Ty up front

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:44 am 
Addicted Member

Check "ELHAMY" Guide in srf , he explained the new job system well ,
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=127882

Well , now there isn't stall network related to each city , it got removed and joymax added a new system called "consigment" , much like the auction house in WoW if you ever tried it .
If you didn't try WoW , I Will explain it here , you go to an Npc called consigment (look at map in towns , he isn't in all towns though) , talk to him and you will find an option to put your items in consigment , after you put up to 10 items you will pay a small fee (1% of the item price) and if you take your item out after you put it in you won't take the gold you paid for it to be registered (the 1%) ..
Now you have your items registered , you should find an option that allows you to see the items that are registered by all the players in the server , search for what you need there , if your items get sold , you will pay another 1% , so overall you pay 2% of the item price , one before selling and one after selling .

One more thing : if you register an item with a price lower than 1 million , you won't pay the 2% fee .

Last edited by The Invisible on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:55 pm 

Ill post in dutch since the dude is dutch

Oke er is een nieuw ding wat de Consignment heet (In Jangan/Constantinople en Hotan) Die is er ipv. de Stallnetwork wat er vroeger was, Nou over de prijs van die elementen, die verschillen per server, Hoe ouder je server is hoe meer ze over het algemeen waard zijn. Ook door een nieuw systeem dat "Sockets" op je wapens en gear kan zetten zijn elementen over het algemeen wat meer waard als vroeger. Ik kan je niet uitleggen hoe die sockets werken want daar ben ik zelf nog niet uit.

Hoop dat dit je geholpen heeft.

Mvg - Phix

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:09 pm 
Addicted Member

One more thing that i forgot at the consigment , is that the item that you register at consigment can stay ~ 2.5 days there and doesn't require you to be online for it to stay registered .