Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Looking for Free Account [Maya/Joymax]
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:47 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Hi i'm looking for a free high level account that you don't use no more, please message me your password and username. either on here or my email- joefelgo@hotmail.com

The reason: i want a high level account/character so i can help skill point farm my low level so i can continue enjoying the game without worrying about sp later, it can be any class, level 80+, doesn't need to have anything item wise but just good enough skills so i can at least 1-3 hit party monster level that are higher then my level 58 main with a 9 gap. So please i don't wanna be grinding in the summer and if you can message me the id and password so no one else can use it while i'm using it, that would be great. Im asking cause so many high level people left cause of the many gold bots and botters has taken over and joymax is a just money hungry but i don't mind cause this is the only game[MMO/RPG] that i have passed level 50.

If you read this long statement you either have the account and willing to lend me your unused account or just wondered what i had to say and don't care.

---|||---|||---Signature if
---|||---|||---you know
----\\\-///----someone
-----\\///-----who died
------///\-----of
-----///\\\----cancer

Post subject: Re: Looking for Free Account [Maya/Joymax]
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:16 pm 
Site Contributor

ID: silkroadforums
PW: rocks

Np bud it's a lvl 81 with full sosun gear and sosun 76+9 staff take good care of it

Im kiding of course but srsly dont come in here asling for free stuff

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:03 pm 
Addicted Member

He was just trying his luck and if you have an old account that you don't need anymore , why not just lend it to him and he won't take it forever .

That's his point at least .

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:07 pm 
Site Contributor

Lol, lending him the account? So he can use it then take the stuff and kthnxbai? lol no thnx, maybe an old member that I am friends with, but a newbie just coming in here and trying to beg? Ya no.

Ppl dont go to banks and ask for free money do they? And even if someone does go, they wont give him any.
Now if it is an old customer with a bank account, the bank will gladly give him a loan, if the bank knows he can pay them back...

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:33 pm 
Addicted Member

Nice metaphor and i agree with it .

But you can just remove it from items and gold and leave nothing worth stealing (except the character,lol) .

But i won't encourage that anyway unless you are sure you won't play on this character ever again or won't miss it if it gets stolen .

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:19 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

aznkid013 wrote:
Hi i'm looking for a free high level account that you don't use no more, please message me your password and username. either on here or my email- joefelgo@hotmail.com

The reason: i want a high level account/character so i can help skill point farm my low level so i can continue enjoying the game without worrying about sp later, it can be any class, level 80+, doesn't need to have anything item wise but just good enough skills so i can at least 1-3 hit party monster level that are higher then my level 58 main with a 9 gap. So please i don't wanna be grinding in the summer and if you can message me the id and password so no one else can use it while i'm using it, that would be great. Im asking cause so many high level people left cause of the many gold bots and botters has taken over and joymax is a just money hungry but i don't mind cause this is the only game[MMO/RPG] that i have passed level 50.

If you read this long statement you either have the account and willing to lend me your unused account or just wondered what i had to say and don't care.

LOL hmm, why not sp farm like EVERYONE else :D and make a char that you actually worked hard on?

ZSZC - None Yet - Meh idk

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:43 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Master_of_Puppets wrote:
Lol, lending him the account? So he can use it then take the stuff and kthnxbai? lol no thnx, maybe an old member that I am friends with, but a newbie just coming in here and trying to beg? Ya no.

Ppl dont go to banks and ask for free money do they? And even if someone does go, they wont give him any.
Now if it is an old customer with a bank account, the bank will gladly give him a loan, if the bank knows he can pay them back...

i don't need your items, as i mention above you can remove everything from gold to items, i will use my own items. i just need higher skills so i can 1-2 hit party monsters that it.

---|||---|||---Signature if
---|||---|||---you know
----\\\-///----someone
-----\\///-----who died
------///\-----of
-----///\\\----cancer

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:02 am 

hey so i have a 30 char i just started u wanna sp farm him for me? then ill give u my old account. trust me?