Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Eldest Guild Recruiting
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:52 am 
Casual Member

I'm a joint leader of Eldest guild.
And there is a difference between supporting botters and tolerating them. In no way have I decided to turn Eldest into a botting guild. And it's a bit rich for you to say we support botters when your guild joined Spiritus union? Why would you even join their union if you weren't going to help each other ever? Spiral could make it's own union, but it doesn't because it wants the power like you said. So you're ready to accept the help of botters and to support them to win at the FW. Now reading this you might think it's ridiculous? But it's exactly the same as calling me a bot supporter, just on a larger scale.

And please do not call us closet botters, you know nothing about either of our characters in game so keep your ridiculous and hurtful acusations to yourself, and don't be such a fool.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:13 am 

GUys, I dont understand if ELdest guild has posted something, why other ppl have problem here? Spiral is so proud to be a legit guild..I agree..we again theres no point of critisising others.. if someone bots or doesnt bot, it shudnt matter to others in any case,...I hate ppl commenting on wht Eldest or other Union is doing..simply cos thy r nt interuppting others.. thy hv just posed their guild requirement and thy r nt asking anyone specificaly to join in their guild..

Onre more thing, VforVendetta or any other player here who pretent to b legit, if you dont like botters , go n PK them thats wht I do.. instead of writing here n abusing others for nothing.. fact is that ppl can only write n cross write others bt no one has got guts to PK bots..
N I also dont understand since most of us are premium users, so how can those BOTS can enter in SRO??
take it as game n dont bring stupid politics in here.. everyone..boasting abt their guilds or builds.. better prove it somewher.. n some idiots suggest others to leave this server as if thy hv nt bought some silk bt this SRO.. XD I find it really funny..

Salute to all legits!!

Server: Azteca
Build: Wizz/ Cleric
Level: 67 ....levelling...
Guild: Looking for a guild

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:32 am 
Casual Member

lol this was a funny thread to read