Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: ZEEKY JUNO AND KAIN QUIT???
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:55 pm 
Banned User

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:04 pm 
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:10 pm 

oke.. zeeky.. did u take your pills 2day? :?
i mean wdf... u say u want to unite all legits... and u leave 2 weeks without notice? when u were supposed to be a GREAT LEADER ...

BakaFish wrote:
Mikey, reason you left Hera was because you can't afford to grind by yourself. PPC probably offered taxi to lv80 as usual, just like what they did to Topdog.

rolf... this is you talking without knowing
Mikey grinded a 6x and a 7x while u did a 7x lmao...

BakaFish wrote:
Power hungry, I don't want to hear it from a member of a guild which so called "did not know they were bots and kick them out right after FW". I mean c'mon, week 4 of Hera was it? Lv6x Chinese? It seems pretty obvious to me.

don't talk about bots in guilds... we all know that u let some in KNOWING that they boted

BakaFish wrote:
Moreover, you guys could were just full of talk. If you guys were so strong, then take it by yourself? Why always need us to help YOU when you hate us to start with? At least I made it to the heart in the first FW without being trashed horrendously by some shitty guild called MARVEL.

did u count the ppl from epic and the rest of the epic union that were in spiral when u got to the heart? not to mention that epic was there 2 even ppl that didn't even played anymore on Hera came to help

so... try to keep it friendly zeeky... u don't want to be remembered as a "Nazi tyrant"

DNG 7x, Wizard/Cleric (inactive)
:love:KM

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:11 pm 
Casual Member

BakaFish wrote:
lordstrong9 wrote:
BakaFish wrote:
Sorry guys for disappearing, I left things hanging and I have been having some sort of vacation in Germany during the last weekend.

Kyliss, PM Juno on MSN, she should still be on. Have her to login my account and turn Spiral's leadership to you. I think you would do well leading others.

Sorry for leaving without any notice.

I needed a break from SRO so I haven't browsed this site for some time. Didn't know you guys still had the spirit to fight, and then for not registering. So I hear that Spiritus broke down, I trust you guys would do well now.

If my character is needed, I guess we could talk about it. (I'm back on MSN)

As for me, I'm done with SRO, and also with this forums maybe.

You guys know where to find me if you ever need me.

Once again, sorry for disappointing you guys.

Good luck and good bye.

LOL LOL LOL

Mikey-Loves2Spooge here, I knew this would happen, this is why i quit this server and started on athens, Zeeky. why did you break up a guild constantly steal people from our partys and now look. you decide to quit,

If you were smart in the 1st place we could of took the fortress at the start. but insted you got power hungry and f'ed urself over, and your whole guild over, aswell as Epic.

Well done my friend. well done i hope your happy with yourself.

Good luck in your new game. God help whoever becomes friends with you.

FAIL

The last person I wanna hear negative comments about me quitting is not from one who left and have his character powerleveled all the way to what it is now.

Mikey, reason you left Hera was because you can't afford to grind by yourself. PPC probably offered taxi to lv80 as usual, just like what they did to Topdog.

And I don't even wanna start on the fact that you got Octavius's account for so called quitting SRO.

For the love of god,

First of all, majority of our guild members were fed up of Epic and Topdog and whatever bullshit that made Epic guild shitty back then. Leaving the union was not just MY own decision.

Power hungry, I don't want to hear it from a member of a guild which so called "did not know they were bots and kick them out right after FW". I mean c'mon, week 4 of Hera was it? Lv6x Chinese? It seems pretty obvious to me.

Moreover, you guys could were just full of talk. If you guys were so strong, then take it by yourself? Why always need us to help YOU when you hate us to start with? At least I made it to the heart in the first FW without being trashed horrendously by some shitty guild called MARVEL.

Athens? PPC? Don't make me laugh. You guys all went back to your bot infested shithole server when the preview of 90 cap was out. What war against legits? Give me a fucking break, seriously. YOU ALL that quited before me have NO rights at all to insult me.

Stealing guild mates? Have I ever pointed a gun to Kyliss's head to join Spiral or I will blow his brains off? Or Pawn? Or the Peppers? Or have I restrained them from leaving Spiral?

The reason people left your guild was because it just sucked back then. (no offence to others)

Reason to Epic's downfall? I only hear Topdog when that is mentioned, not Spiral not Zeeky.

RichterScale, if you stayed you would have known that all I did after you guys left was only to unite and enforce all legits in Hera. My attitude might have been a problem, but you can't judge me just basing on that.

You selfish little brat, I left becaues of your presence was unbarable, your head toke to much server trafic for starters. I lvled my warlock to 72 without powerlevel and i did all by my self with the friends i have today. You USED people to get 80, then USED them to get your level. THEN QUIT. Hmm the all mighty leader Zeeky, use and throw away. I did good for Epic and we spread our meabers across the union not in 1 guild like your self. Your a selfish little aggront twat. AND DONT U Farking DARE INSULT MICKEY TO BE POWER LVLED, He is 100 times a person u will ever be on sro, one of the best sro players i ever seen, with a good heart thats worked hard for what he has!

And I SAID FROM THE START!, i came on hera to help out and help it be legit, we hated the drama becaues of you and your very large penis on your head so i toke my friends and left! it wasnt quiting!,After we get 90 we have a very good chance on athens to win FW. Then we will be see whos laughing. At least we have fun with good friends and what do u have? A new game.. grats Zeeky.

And on a secound note when i ask about hera's downfall all i hear is your name. What a coincidence ah?

YOUR the failer, YOUR the one Giving up. So do us a favour and just leave already?

I Stand for the good of legits. Not for my self.

_Topdog_ - 90 Cleric / Wizard - Gave to a friend, still lives on.
Topdog - Hera- 7x Cleric / Warlock - Retierd
77 Cleric / Warlock - Farmed 1.2 Mil Sp 0 gap to 100 baby.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:16 pm 
Veteran Member

validng wrote:
oke.. zeeky.. did u take your pills 2day? :?
i mean wdf... u say u want to unite all legits... and u leave 2 weeks without notice? when u were supposed to be a GREAT LEADER ...

BakaFish wrote:

rolf... this is you talking without knowing
Mikey grinded a 6x and a 7x while u did a 7x lmao...

BakaFish wrote:

don't talk about bots in guilds... we all know that u let some in KNOWING that they boted

BakaFish wrote:

did u count the ppl from epic and the rest of the epic union that were in spiral when u got to the heart? not to mention that epic was there 2 even ppl that didn't even played anymore on Hera came to help

so... try to keep it friendly zeeky... u don't want to be remembered as a "Nazi tyrant"

People are still blaming me for Epic failure (pun intended). Wonder if that ever helps solving the problem, wait no, still no changes. Instead of pointing all your fingers at me for YOUR guild's failure, try doing something about it and I don't mean moving to bot infested server that starts with an A when you were the ones that started all that kicking bots out of Hera plan.

DNG, I'm lv80 fully farmed by the way.

C'mon tell me which of you wussies never got powerleveled before in PPC/Athens? I know most of the people in my guild never did, and that is the difference between us.

If not one is given a chance to change, why not just kill all the criminals? I recruited them knowing they will NOT bot while they are in Spiral.

There is no point in changing the rigid. That goes same for both of our side, so STFU about me quitting SRO already.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:26 pm 
Casual Member

BakaFish wrote:
People are still blaming me for Epic failure (pun intended). Wonder if that ever helps solving the problem, wait no, still no changes. Instead of pointing all your fingers at me for YOUR guild's failure, try doing something about it and I don't mean moving to bot infested server that starts with an A when you were the ones that started all that kicking bots out of Hera plan.

You never get it do you, alright let me explain in STUPID PERSONS TERMS right, UNION > GUILD. UNION > GUILD. Epic had about 5 people that was attive in high partys with Evil_mage which has done a niec job of puting up with your bullshit, and you dont get it that becaues you had 8 main party u had a better guild, together our union was good, as guilds not so powerful. And you never got your big fat head around that fact. And thats all i hear from you, and you know **** all about how we had the people in each guilds. so stop coming out with your bullshit excuses and...

BakaFish wrote:

C'mon tell me which of you wussies never got powerleveled before in PPC/Athens? I know most of the people in my guild never did, and that is the difference between us.

The Diffrece is my friend is that we go OUT OF OUR WAY TO HELP without any gain? That hard to understand dear? this Careing word to much for you? Or is it to hard to understand?

Last edited by Topdog on Thu May 15, 2008 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:32 pm 

zeeky i don't care about the infested server... i care about friends :)

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:35 pm 
Veteran Member

Topdog wrote:
You selfish little brat, I left becaues of your presence was unbarable, your head toke to much server trafic for starters. I lvled my warlock to 72 without powerlevel and i did all by my self with the friends i have today. You USED people to get 80, then USED them to get your level. THEN QUIT. Hmm the all mighty leader Zeeky, use and throw away. I did good for Epic and we spread our meabers across the union not in 1 guild like your self. Your a selfish little aggront twat. AND DONT U Farking DARE INSULT MICKEY TO BE POWER LVLED, He is 100 times a person u will ever be on sro, one of the best sro players i ever seen, with a good heart thats worked hard for what he has!

And I SAID FROM THE START!, i came on hera to help out and help it be legit, we hated the drama becaues of you and your very large penis on your head so i toke my friends and left! it wasnt quiting!,After we get 90 we have a very good chance on athens to win FW. Then we will be see whos laughing. At least we have fun with good friends and what do u have? A new game.. grats Zeeky.

And on a secound note when i ask about hera's downfall all i hear is your name. What a coincidence ah?

YOUR the failer, YOUR the one Giving up. So do us a favour and just leave already?

Hera's downfall, I suppose those are belong to the bots. I am only guilty for legits downfall for not being able to continue this wretched game.

Use and throw, that would be convenient, won't it? Ask those 80 legits out there? Name me one that never got to lv80 without have me partying them? I was even there grinding with them when they reach lv80, for most of the lv80 legits.

Topdog, powerleveling your new buddies isn't exactly having friends, it's more like trying to buy one. What bullshit about starting to grind at 6x, powerleveled is still powerleveled. And I don't wanna hear it from the likes of you.

Yeah Mikey might be 100 times better than me in your opinion. But do I give a **** about what you think about me compared to Mikey? Hmmmm, not really.

I am giving up on SRO because I think players should be enjoying the game instead of combating bots, which is suppose to be Joymax's responsibilty, NOT THE PLAYERS. I'm not really against Avalon's action, but I don't want to do it myself. This game does not mean that much to me, unlike them. Like I mentioned, the reason I'm quitting is not because I'm guilty for anything, enough is just enough.

What do I have left? C'mon, do I have to show my MSN contact list now? Leaving the game does not mean I am rejected or avoiding the people.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:42 pm 
Casual Member

Joymax destroyed Hera server because of some fortress war bugs.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:43 pm 
Veteran Member

Topdog wrote:
BakaFish wrote:

You never get it do you, alright let me explain in STUPID PERSONS TERMS right, UNION > GUILD. UNION > GUILD. Epic had about 5 people that was attive in high partys with Evil_mage which has done a niec job of puting up with your bullshit, and you dont get it that becaues you had 8 main party u had a better guild, together our union was good, as guilds not so powerful. And you never got your big fat head around that fact. And thats all i hear from you, and you know **** all about how we had the people in each guilds. so stop coming out with your bullshit excuses and...

BakaFish wrote:

The Diffrece is my friend is that we go OUT OF OUR WAY TO HELP without any gain? That hard to understand dear? this Careing word to much for you? Or is it to hard to understand?

Hey, I never wanted to explain stuff to you guys anyways. You guys barged in here with the gay Athens tag. I didn't bring up the whole Epic fail (yes, pun intended again) again just so I could relive it the for the 99th time.

Union>Guild, either you're lying or you are just not fit to be a guild master, which is quite true considering what happened to Epic. Cooperation is vital within union, but not until the degree where I have to powerlevel everyone in the union. I care for my guild mates more than union mates just simply because they are my guild mates, not union mates.

I suppose we are quite powerful considering the fact that all you guys blamed for your failure in occupying the Jangan Fortress is Spiral. If you need our aid, do it our way or just be gone, simple.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:48 pm 
Veteran Member

validng wrote:
zeeky i don't care about the infested server... i care about friends :)

Everything would be so simple if everyone could get along. But it doesn't work like that, you should have know that by now. Seriously, I'm not trying to get back with you guys or something, so stop acting like as if I'm doing it. You can hate me if you want, I don't care because we are walking different paths. You guys have your Athens server with y'all now, so keep your shit over there.

About the post above, I didn't mean to offend everyone by implying that I powerleveled you guys. You guys know that I insist everyone in the party has a role to play and no one should be just sitting around just to get XP.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:10 pm 
Common Member

Attachment:
File comment: guess who
funny-pictures-kitten-monitor-evil-plan.jpg
funny-pictures-kitten-monitor-evil-plan.jpg [ 37.66 KiB | Viewed 19405 times ]

Maybe athens is a bot infested server but hey newflash SILKROAD IS A BOT INFESTED GAME

Only reason to think athens has more bots is cus its been the 4th server ever released so it has much more chinese and much more seal of sun equipment and also more serverslots allowing more players/bots to be logged on.

And i bet alot of your guildies would have gone for powerlevelling if they knew a lv80 wizard who would offer but ye hera was a new server no one had a chance to be powerlevelled. And i might be wrong but i dont see you as a person that helps others in terms of powerlevelling or something similar.

And do you think we started to plvl them so they become our friends? lol
we were already friends on hera they had enough of the drama on there and we provided them an easy solution so they wouldnt have to start the same thing all over again and so they wouldnt have to deal with it and to get away from you

RoflCopter lv3x hybrid int bow

Hera:
BlowJobHunny lv6x wiz/warlock

PurePainCrew Forever

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:26 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

soooooo again with the stupid gay arguing.. "NO YOU LET HERA DOWN!!!! NOO!!! YOU DID!!!" why the **** does it matter is what i don't understand.. Nothing is being changed by blaming each other and its over now.. if the guy wants to move to another game then let him move to another game in peace.. don't come here and say OHH I TOLD YOU SO! YOU ARE A FAILURE!!!.. now you will probably call me a botter.. because botters stay level 77 for a month right.. anywayz i am still debating whether i quit for good or not.. i can barely play anymore anywayz.. I might go to that private server or something or just go to a different game.. I just cant wait till diablo 3 though :D BEST GAME EVER = DIABLO but it comes out in like the next year and thats pretty long time..

ok i just wanted to call you athens people f4gs (richter you were cool until you hung out with those f4gs.. they have changed your opinion of things too).. enjoy your new game zeeky..

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:49 pm 
Forum Legend

Spartan12 wrote:
soooooo again with the stupid gay arguing.. "NO YOU LET HERA DOWN!!!! NOO!!! YOU DID!!!" why the **** does it matter is what i don't understand.. Nothing is being changed by blaming each other and its over now.. if the guy wants to move to another game then let him move to another game in peace.. don't come here and say OHH I TOLD YOU SO! YOU ARE A FAILURE!!!.. now you will probably call me a botter.. because botters stay level 77 for a month right.. anywayz i am still debating whether i quit for good or not.. i can barely play anymore anywayz.. I might go to that private server or something or just go to a different game.. I just cant wait till diablo 3 though :D BEST GAME EVER = DIABLO but it comes out in like the next year and thats pretty long time..

ok i just wanted to call you athens people f4gs (richter you were cool until you hung out with those f4gs.. they have changed your opinion of things too).. enjoy your new game zeeky..

Marry me please <3

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:01 pm 
Casual Member

Spartan12 wrote:

Iv never called you a botter and i have respect for you, im not blaming anyone or saying i told u so. Just becaues Exo insulted u when u came on your vent doesnt mean the rest of us feel the same zod, he has a fat mouth please ignore it. I only said what we was thinking, sorry to hear u think of it this way zod. good luck to u with diablo, played it my self for like 10 min. then went back to sro <3. Its a shame i wasnt here at the start of hera zod them your opion of things would be diffrent. BUT please dont call us **** considering we are ones still here and standing not given up or not give excuse's to give up. Farewell Zod.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:05 pm 
Common Member

Spartan12 wrote:
...(richter you were cool until you hung out with those f4gs.. they have changed your opinion of things too)...

It's ok. You can say whatever you want about me.

What I had problems with was all the fighting within the union, not with any specific person. I was so tired of the tension and I wasn't having fun any more. I'm not enjoying the blame game going on in this thread either.

I was caught in the middle most of the time - I can't count the number of times I was asked to join Spiral, and this was well before they left what was the Epic union. I had good friends in Spiral but I also had them in Epic. I was not happy with the position I found myself in.

My agreement with Mikey's post was in regards to knowing this would happen - that everything would fall apart. There was just too much in-fighting and differences of opinion. Even if I had stayed, I doubt I could have made any difference to what is happening. On the contrary, I would probably have quit Richter and re-rolled a new character, started from scratch again. What's the point to playing a game and not having fun?

I went to Athens because the people I spent the most time with, the majority of the crowd in vent, were going there. I agonized over the decision to go - the hardest part was telling the people on Hera, especially Geno and Ven, who I told the next day. I tried to tell myself that I would be back on Richter, but they knew the truth, that once I left, I wouldn't be back. I only came back to help get Epic registered for the second FW - gold was all I could donate - inconvenient time zone (ask Kyliss :P) and early to work next day.

I've watched the posts in SRF and been happy for all of you guys as you hit 80. And the fun you've had hunting bots. :P Be happy for me that I'm no longer feeling reluctant to log on the game - that was the point I was at on Hera.

Good luck in all your future ventures.

Edit: Missed Topdog's post while I was writing this. Exo does have a fat mouth. ;) That's just the way he is. I'm so sad that the situation has come this far.

Silkroad - _Rhapsody_, Bard/Cleric, 96 (inactive) :love: PurePainCrew
RIFT: Planes of Telara - Level 50 Guardian Cleric

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:16 pm 
Casual Member

This is going a bit to far. Everyone can quit/move servers when they want. End of the story.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:22 pm 
Veteran Member

Spartan12 wrote:

Not exactly what I expected after what we had, but thank you very much z0d.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:30 pm 

Spartan12 wrote:

who are u talking about? name plox

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:00 am 
Ex-Staff

BakaFish wrote:
Thanks ice.

By the way I'm playing slightly on a private Risk Your Life server.

There should be some information about it in the MMO thread. It is pretty damn good if you ask me.

If you wanna join, click here. :P

ryl is the shit bro :).
Sry to hear about hera

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:05 am 

iquittoo
everything failed, was tired of buying premium, and i work 10 hour shifts now.
hera was fun till level 60+ tbh

byebye

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:10 am 
Addicted Member

wow
everyone is quitting =[
this sh1t not kewl
now im doubting i want to buy my second premium for Hera =/

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:32 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

ok at least we stopped arguing :)

my bad i get mad when i have nothing to do lol today is my off day.. i have no soccer and no1 is doing anything today.. sooooo im bored as hell and when i get bored i get cranky..

I had lots of fun with EVERYONE when i look back.. sure there was drama and other shit but to be honest it did not affect me that much until we stopped grinding because of it.. then it pissed me off lol because i was having alot of fun grinding and then all of a sudden we have to stop cause of some drama.. I mean come on its a game why is there drama is what I was thinking.. so i dunno but had fun so its all good

ANYWAYZ

Ice told me about SRA private server and ooooommgggg im going there if they let me in :P

Legits, no silk (THANK GOD because i got no money to spend on this game), and I can have actually a ability pet from the stable!?!?!?!?! OMFG ORGY!!! I decided I am definately!!! DEFINITELY 100% playing on SRA private server when its up (hopefully soon)

BEST OF ALL.. you don't have any GT forcing you to play at least 3 or 5 hours everyday LOL.. since i spent money on silk it feels like ive been forced to grind every minute of that GT i dunno maybe im too conservative or something.. i dunno man but ya GT made me go turk mode

Ok hopefully i see you guys from HERA on private server or later on down the road!!! I loved playing on HERA if you put drama and stupid shiat aside.. I got to admit i got offers to go play soccer or do something else but i was having way too much fun that i stayed and played.. now before this game the last time i refused to go play soccer or something was when i was sick or injured? OMFG this game made me crazy.. BUT ya it was crazy fun.. My new addiction is back to soccer and when nothing to do SRA PRIVATE SERVER BABY THATS WHERE ITS AT!!!!

DOOOD JUST ONE MORE NOTE!! OMFG i remember that time i got IVY unique kill.. it was like 12:30 or something like that at night and i was SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS LOOOOOOL!! I WAS SCREAMING LIKE I WOULD IF I SCORED A GOAL OR SOMETHING OR WON A MILLION DOLLARS!!@$@!%@!! HAHA we were going nuts on vent too because it was so close between our party and the other turks and other people.. SOOOO many people went for him and i was going nuts trying to get the kill and beating calico and ice in damage lol.. I missed cerberus cause i logged in the server 1 hour after it was up because stupid patch took like 1 hour.. people were like level 12 when i was 1 i was like OMFG OMFG OMFG I FACKING HATE MY SELF LOL!! I WOKE UP 4 or 5? IN THE MORNING!! we played till 12 at night so thats 20 hours of playings!?!?!?! ROFL GOOD TIMES MAN!!!! I have never done that before my family was like in shock there like wdf is wrong with him haha specially after i got ivy.. i think if i remember right thats why i had to get off cause i screamed and woke the whole building up.. i dunno but dude that was the funnest thing ever lol i cant even explain it in words

I LOVE YOU GUYS :) (might sound girly but its trueeee :))

god im so weird my emotion changes while i think back while writing this post.. WOW i wrote alot god dayum

EDIT: oh ya btw ya i know its all good EXO is kind of a hostile person but whatever.. me and Ice were DIEEING from laughter when he messed up as tank and people yelled at him LOL.. I dunno why it was so funny but it was.. I love exo too hes a cool guy :)

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:18 am 
Valued Member

Bah I wish i can repeat Hera again.. things were so much more fun back then...

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:12 am 
Banned User

Things were beautiful the first month, yes.. but everything comes to an end.
Getting hacked and quitting was a good thing for me, I kind of wanted to start going to the gym again for a few months ago and I was decided to do so but I was a bit too tired from playing SRO, and besides I'd have had to quit anyways since I got a new job starting next monday.
And by the way I didn't get hacked because I used an illegal third-party software, I got hacked because some time ago I went to a lan party.

Oh and to Octavius, if you're reading this: I was high that night I was on Vent and you were a bit defensive towards me if I recall correctly, what I tried (and failed) to say was Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?, bet they did, bet they did..

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:13 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Casey613 wrote:
Things were beautiful the first month, yes.. but everything comes to an end.
Getting hacked and quitting was a good thing for me, I kind of wanted to start going to the gym again for a few months ago and I was decided to do so but I was a bit too tired from playing SRO, and besides I'd have had to quit anyways since I got a new job starting next monday.
And by the way I didn't get hacked because I used an illegal third-party software, I got hacked because some time ago I went to a lan party.

Oh and to Octavius, if you're reading this: I was high that night I was on Vent and you were a bit defensive towards me if I recall correctly, what I tried (and failed) to say was Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?, bet they did, bet they did..

whats your in game name??

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:47 pm 
Forum Legend

Osiris.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:59 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Sorry to hear you quit Zeeky! Hope you'll stop by on sparta now and then anyway =)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:10 pm 
Banned User

This is 1 of the important treads of hera and i just c it now when it is totaly dead.
Anyway cya on some server guyz :P

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:51 pm 

Tell Zeeky and them to come back.... we need help fighting the turks and z0d was cool.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next