Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: WHATS UP WITH HERA, TURK against ALL?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:14 am 

i noticed that this server seems to be a server where it's EVERYONE against Turks.

level - 1000
guild - The_300

Post subject: Re: WHATS UP WITH HERA, TURK against ALL?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:33 am 
Banned User

Hmmmm .... Gratz on noticing.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:38 am 
Frequent Member

Pathetic IMHO. Feel free to dislike people for what they do, but if you dislike people based on their race or nationality, you're just a racist, and deserve nothing but my utter contempt.

[83] Pinokkio
Pure INT Force Nuker, Force 83, Cold 83, Lightning 83, Fire 60

[81] Sybian
Pure INT KD Nuker, Bicheon 81, Cold 81, Lightning 81, Fire 60

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:45 am 

phulshof wrote:
Pathetic IMHO. Feel free to dislike people for what they do, but if you dislike people based on their race or nationality, you're just a racist, and deserve nothing but my utter contempt.

Thats why we dont like them because of what they do, On Hera a turk asked for taxi for free i say no he goes "FACK MATHER", We have guild war they win they say "Noob Guild" even after we have grats them on winning. Basiacly the whole resaon every server hates Turks is because of there utter arrogants and lack of respect for other people. Imo i would say the turks are the racists not the rest of the Europeans and America.

Even when it comes to pvp its always a 2 vs 1 battle but as soon as we do it to them they call us noobs and start crying about it.

Imo 20% of Turks are very nice people but the other 80% i would say are very soulless people and dont care what they say or do to people.

Server Eos - Dec 09 - Dec 10
Lvl 110 Blader {Inactive}

Server Hera - Fed 08 - Nov 08
Lvl 90 Bower {Inactive}

Server Oasis - June 06 - Feb 08
Lvl 80 Glavie {Inactive}

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:10 am 

Quote:

did i say i hated turks????????? NO I DIDN'T!!!

i was just saying, that Hera is a server that is Turk Vs. Everyone Else.

ohhh and thanks for the GRATZ!!!! Argonaut
Quote:
Hmmmm .... Gratz on noticing.

level - 1000
guild - The_300

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:33 am 
Frequent Member

Erins0 wrote:
Thats why we dont like them because of what they do, On Hera a turk asked for taxi for free i say no he goes "FACK MATHER", We have guild war they win they say "Noob Guild" even after we have grats them on winning. Basiacly the whole resaon every server hates Turks is because of there utter arrogants and lack of respect for other people. Imo i would say the turks are the racists not the rest of the Europeans and America.

That's a reason to dislike THAT Turk or THOSE Turks; it is NEVER a reason to hate Turks. As for the reactions: that's what you get when children that speak little to no English end up on a server with other immature people that regularly use words like motherfucker and n00b at the most inappropriate times. You complain about Turkish people doing that; on Troy I get the exact same reactions from the American kids. Just accept that iSRO is swarmed with immature people, and that you'll get immature reactions from them.

[83] Pinokkio

[81] Sybian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:35 am 
Frequent Member

KylieMinogue wrote:
did i say i hated turks????????? NO I DIDN'T!!!

... and I didn't say you did. I was referring to your topic where people seem to be against Turks in general, independent of individual behavior.

[83] Pinokkio

[81] Sybian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:50 pm 

KylieMinogue wrote:
i noticed that this server seems to be a server where it's EVERYONE against Turks.

Answer to your question, yes every1 is against the Turks on Hera server, reason being is because when you try and have fun at pvp they 2 v 1 you, at guild wars they always get outside buffers or add people from there union into there guild just for the war but when i war a English/American guild they never add and stay true, us Brits see GWs as fun, turks see it as a way to abuse. Well this is what it is like on Hera server anyway dont know about any others.

P.s. We Are All Entitled To Our Own Opinions.

Lvl 90 Bower {Inactive}

Lvl 80 Glavie {Inactive}

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:17 pm 
Frequent Member

Erins0 wrote:
KylieMinogue wrote:

Answer to your question, yes every1 is against the Turks on Hera server, reason being is because when you try and have fun at pvp they 2 v 1 you, at guild wars they always get outside buffers or add people from there union into there guild just for the war but when i war a English/American guild they never add and stay true, us Brits see GWs as fun, turks see it as a way to abuse. Well this is what it is like on Hera server anyway dont know about any others.

i agree. there are some good ones but the MAJORITY ruin the game for everyone.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:41 am 
Veteran Member

salmissra wrote:
Erins0 wrote:
KylieMinogue wrote:

i agree. there are some good ones but the MAJORITY ruin the game for everyone.

Don't know any Turkish player that ruined the game, but some sure ruined mine.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:40 am 

For example, Yesterday i was plvling my noob char at snipers, i had been in this spot all day and guess who comes along a member of ParS (Turk Guild Btw) And starts Ksing me for about an hour and then when he leaves he does a cheeky smile "=D". Also same day a turk asks to join my plvling party but he didnt know it was a plvling party he thought it was a normal 8 man i say no im plvling my noob and say sorry then he start abusing my guild my family my sister (the one i havent got lol). So yer just very angry people these turks.

Lvl 90 Bower {Inactive}

Lvl 80 Glavie {Inactive}

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:48 am 
Frequent Member

Erins0 wrote:
For example, Yesterday i was plvling my noob char at snipers, i had been in this spot all day and guess who comes along a member of ParS (Turk Guild Btw) And starts Ksing me for about an hour and then when he leaves he does a cheeky smile "=D". Also same day a turk asks to join my plvling party but he didnt know it was a plvling party he thought it was a normal 8 man i say no im plvling my noob and say sorry then he start abusing my guild my family my sister (the one i havent got lol). So yer just very angry people these turks.

Sounds like a perfectly legitimate reason to dislike that particular Turk. I'm just hoping that you, unlike some people, are able to distinguish the behavior of that particular Turk from the general Turkish population. Every scammer, asshole, idiot, n00b, is exactly that, independent of where they come from. That should never be a reason to dislike an entire race or nationality.

[83] Pinokkio

[81] Sybian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:21 am 

phulshof wrote:
Erins0 wrote:

Sounds like a perfectly legitimate reason to dislike that particular Turk. I'm just hoping that you, unlike some people, are able to distinguish the behavior of that particular Turk from the general Turkish population. Every scammer, asshole, idiot, n00b, is exactly that, independent of where they come from. That should never be a reason to dislike an entire race or nationality.

Do you not read the post be4 this one ? guess not, them ksing me isnt the only reason, if you just read the posts above you will see the other reasons why most English hate the turks. You play on troy by the looks of things but all i must say that server must be 80% European, cuz every server iv played on 80% of Turks are abusive and no care in the world for any1.

You keep saying words like this:-
Quote:
THAT Turk, independent of individual behavior, dislike that particular Turk

Its more then just one turk. Say a active turk guild of 50 and 40 members of that guild are abusive soulless turkish people (like most turk guilds iv met), i wouldn't class that as individual behavior. That puts across to the intire popultion on the server that most turks are bad people.

Not having ago at America at all here, but if you havent noticed not many countrys like America for 1 reason only because of one man (not going to name names but you should all know), but that man represents the whole of America same as those turks that are bad they represent there culture.

Lvl 90 Bower {Inactive}

Lvl 80 Glavie {Inactive}

Last edited by Erins0 on Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:26 am 
Frequent Member

Erins0 wrote:
phulshof wrote:
Erins0 wrote:

Do you not read the post be4 this one ? guess not, them ksing me isnt the only reason, if you just read the posts above you will see the other reasons why most English hate the turks. You play on troy by the looks of things but all i must say that server must be 80% European, cuz every server iv played on 80% of Turks are abusive and no care in the world for any1.

THAT Turk

Actually, Troy has many Turkish players, and many racists as well. If 80% of the Turkish players act like assholes, then feel free to hate 80% of the Turkish players. Do not blame the other 20% for the acts of the idiotic 80%. Blaming the guilty is human nature; blaming an entire nation is racism.

[83] Pinokkio

[81] Sybian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:38 am 

Dont get me wrong im nice to the turks that are nice to me but that is a rare bread tbh, its not like i go around abusing every turk cuz that would make me as bad as most of them, as soon as one abuse me or my guild im on full attack setting :twisted: lol, and i just let it rip.

Lvl 90 Bower {Inactive}

Lvl 80 Glavie {Inactive}

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:10 am 

hmm another Turk abuse? In my opinion, alot of Turks actually are abusive in this game. All they ask these days are 10k plz and p lvl plz and if ya get p lvl they scam you, swear at you, spam u blah blah, well at least to me anyway. How i know they turk, cause of there greetin, S.A or A.S i don't know. It gets real annoying when that happens to you all the time. Though some Turks are nice and cool to talk to. Im not sayin all turks are like this, but the majority i have seen so far in Hera are abusive.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:42 pm 
Frequent Member

You mean this one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/As-Salamu_Alaykum ?
As you can see: it is not Turkish, and IMHO it's a very kind way of greeting someone.

[83] Pinokkio

[81] Sybian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:04 pm 

oh well, they do rule Hera, and no one can do anything about it.

Oh BTW i was in DeCepTiCons, i left cuz no one talked in that guild. I'm now in a guild that is in union with Eldest.

level - 1000
guild - The_300

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:23 pm 

6thSense was in Eldest Union we left cuz no1 ever turned up for FW except 6thSense guild and Eldest, plus Marvel and Spiritus are falling apart tbh. And we didnt see the union going anywere in the near future. The only guild we liked in the union was Eldest there members are a realy nice bunch of guys.

Lvl 90 Bower {Inactive}

Lvl 80 Glavie {Inactive}

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:43 pm 
Loyal Member

We must do something against Predators... They and their union become so selfish...I thought MARVEL/Spiritus would be able to stop them, but... Are you afraid of them? Why noone turn up on FW?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:19 pm 

fckerr wrote:
We must do something against Predators... They and their union become so selfish...I thought MARVEL/Spiritus would be able to stop them, but... Are you afraid of them? Why noone turn up on FW?

Well im not in Marvel or Spiritus so i dont know why they didnt turn up but as i said 6thSense did (thats the guild that im in) we turned up cuz we aint afraid of shit m8 =) and we going to be there again this Thursday aswell, 6thSense will be there untill these turks fall and when they have fallen we will crush them :twisted:.

Lvl 90 Bower {Inactive}

Lvl 80 Glavie {Inactive}

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:16 am 
Loyal Member

Erins0 wrote:
fckerr wrote:

Well im not in Marvel or Spiritus so i dont know why they didnt turn up but as i said 6thSense did (thats the guild that im in) we turned up cuz we aint afraid of shit m8 =) and we going to be there again this Thursday aswell, 6thSense will be there untill these turks fall and when they have fallen we will crush them :twisted:.

Hope so :D