Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: parry36
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:37 pm 
Advanced Member

magisuns wrote:
eye are in avi's thread posting mah spam

+1 :]]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:19 pm 
Frequent Member

mike2007 wrote:
NuclearSilo wrote:
k, if cheating in a game will have the result going to hell. Do u realize that one day, u'd cheat on a girl in real life, or cheat on someone else. Where will u go then?

Do u really want to go to hell or are too confident that u'll never cheat in your whole life?
i use that saying bcus ppl respond to it. i dont believe in hell, heaven, god or any of that bullshit, but i dont cheat ither.
dont assume; u make a jackass out of urself.

rofl mike i thought you were a great guy till now, if you say you only use that saying because people respond to it doesn't that make you an attention whore?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:25 am 
Loyal Member

NuclearSilo wrote:
It's not because u don't believe in smt that it can't exist.
same holds true even if u do believe in something.
NuclearSilo wrote:
It's not because u don't cheat that u won't cheat.
u wanna know y i dont cheat? cus its pathetic. what can u say u accomplised if u do? nothing. just like ur post.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:34 am 
Banned User

Juicy wrote:
mike2007 wrote:
NuclearSilo wrote:
k, if cheating in a game will have the result going to hell. Do u realize that one day, u'd cheat on a girl in real life, or cheat on someone else. Where will u go then?

Do u really want to go to hell or are too confident that u'll never cheat in your whole life?
i use that saying bcus ppl respond to it. i dont believe in hell, heaven, god or any of that bullshit, but i dont cheat ither.

rofl mike i thought you were a great guy till now, if you say you only use that saying because people respond to it doesn't that make you an attention whore?

Its the opposite for me. For some reason, when someone posts that they don't believe in stone age mythology, my image of them goes up. I dunno why, just does.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:44 am 
Loyal Member

Juicy wrote:
mike2007 wrote:
NuclearSilo wrote:

u clearly do not understand the meaning of an atention whore then. an atention whore does/says things simply to get atention. i on the other hand could give less of a shit if lots of ppl payed atention to me for doing/saying things. i do/say things like that cus some1 needed to do/say them, and i h8 waiting around for some1 else to do/say it.