Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Backfire
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:58 am 

Blurred wrote:
Backfire = Speeble on this forum.

I lol @ him posting here.

Opps did i burst your bubble?

lol i did not know that xD

i thought he just left srf.. that's why i never tried to get any proof of him botting. I know alot about backfire and i know nothing of that is legal on srf :twisted: but the problem is that i don't have any proof :(

Btw.. The character "Lag" also belongs to him.. you might wanna ask him how he got that account :twisted: And how Aesthetics got fully farmed.. :roll:

but i'll shut up since i don't have any proof anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:15 pm 
Addicted Member

Here is a post speeble made with a screen shot of his char. The char name he has is named backfireX_x. (This is why i lol @ speeble posting in this thread about HIM)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=100066&p=1333261#p1333261

here is another post:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=99529&p=1324325#p1324325

Here are screen shots, just in case he changes the post.

Click Here for screenshot 1

Click here for screenshot 2

Funny eh?

He already has Lag, and Aesthetics on Saturn. Both fully farmed to level 90. Now he has this char on gaia.

oh wait he has another char!!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86046&p=1280155#p1280155

Click here for screenshot 3
This is another fully farmed character on Saturn.

Dang... How did you get so many chars up there, and fully farmed too?

Anyways I'm just stating the obvious conclusion, speeble = backfire.

----------------------------------------------
xFire: blurred1
Steam: l33chie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:28 pm 
Banned User

@Furious, I got Lag the same way you got Ares_ :). I payed for Lag w/ ur money^^. + I sold lag almost 5 months ago. Aesthetics I traded for Li_Sue. So I fail to see your points.. I also sold Li_Sue lol. And bringing my Gaia char into this? Get proof or gtfo <_<.. None of you have proof on my characters.. its not hard to party grind a char to the 80's in a month, especially w/ 5 hour GT.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:38 pm 
Addicted Member

speeble wrote:
@Furious, I got Lag the same way you got Ares_ :). I payed for Lag w/ ur money^^. + I sold lag almost 5 months ago. Aesthetics I traded for Li_Sue. So I fail to see your points.. I also sold Li_Sue lol. And bringing my Gaia char into this? Get proof or gtfo <_<.. None of you have proof on my characters.. its not hard to party grind a char to the 80's in a month, especially w/ 5 hour GT.

-You use 0X33 (proven in first post)
-You claim you traded aesthetics for Li_Sue (so you admit your SRF account is backfire. What happened to the posts you made earlier in the first page? Why would you post in this thread when its about YOU?)
-You sold both your silk road accounts

And now you claim you've gotten got 80 in a month. You fully farmed yourself, in a month. With a 5hour gold ticket?

You fail.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:09 pm 

speeble wrote:

not me.. i've played on Ares_ a few times, but it was never mine. I've been sharing all my accounts with 1 of my friends, and he shares his accounts with me too. The highest level character i ever possesed is my current character, Phaz3r (which we both play on). He is also known as "Furious", but since he is not a member of srf it doesnt matter..

The person you are talking about is the person i share my accounts with. He bought Ares_ because he was getting sick of staying low level all the time (we never leveld hard and started new builds all the time :roll: ). He hardly ever played on it and gave it away. The few times i logged on to that character i went unique hunting :P

was fun a few times, but neighter of us could enjoy that account, since it was not made by us.

anybody who played on saturn during that time (who knew us), can confirm this. As far as i know Pietje is the only one from that time and still a member on srf...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:53 pm 
Banned User

speeble wrote:

lol. There was no definitive proof that speeble=Backfire until he opened his mouth. GG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:16 pm 
Addicted Member

Argonaut wrote:
speeble wrote:

lol. There was no definitive proof that speeble=Backfire until he opened his mouth. GG

yup, also check my screen shots above :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:07 pm 
Banned User

Argonaut wrote:
speeble wrote:

I honestly don't care. Not like a ban from a forum would hurt my feelings. Its not like I contribute information or spend multiple hours a day on these forums.

Quote:
-You claim you traded aesthetics for Li_Sue (so you admit your SRF account is backfire. What happened to the posts you made earlier in the first page? Why would you post in this thread when its about YOU?)

And now you claim you've gotten got 80 in a month. You fully farmed yourself, in a month. With a 5hour gold ticket?

You fail.

Hows it prove I use 0x33? maybe its only a loader. Why would I post in a thread about me? Well if you THINK about it... it kinda makes sense. And yes, I sold Lag and Li_Sue. BusterBIader currently owns Li_Sue. I got 300$ and 2 new accounts on Gaia that I'll end up Plvlng when I get my new computer. Well Blurred, when I posted my pic of my acct in the are you happy thread, that was about a month into Gaia. And yes, lol, I ff'd myself with a 5hour gold ticket, and an SP ticket.
8)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:35 am 

The image isnt showing.. I'm confused..
And yes half my mates use it. Would deffintly
be useful.

Thank you brentonsbbe359

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:34 pm 
Frequent Member

funny how ya all know so much about bots, loaders, differences beteween them and their different kinds. Specially if ya all never used em.

While i don't find:
VINDICTUS - Kalkin - lvl 30 Lann - West Server

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:45 pm 
Banned User

selenne wrote:
funny how ya all know so much about bots, loaders, differences beteween them and their different kinds. Specially if ya all never used em.

Funny how drug rehab centers know so much about drugs, the differences between them and their different kinds. Specially if they never used em.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:24 pm 
Forum Legend

i lolled at ur cleric skills at lvl 84
epic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:47 pm 
Veteran Member

selenne wrote:

it doesnt take an idiot to figure out what a bot does, but wait i guess you dont know. theres a thing called google, forums, friends on where bot info/characteristics have been placed to find out or know about their patterns or behavior. but i guess your too much of an idiot to figure that out.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:51 pm 
Loyal Member

Argonaut wrote:
selenne wrote:

Funny how drug rehab centers know so much about drugs, the differences between them and their different kinds. Specially if they never used em.

researching about loaders and bots and educating yourself on them is a little extreme, thats like saying an apple is close to an orange.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:03 am 
Banned User

wootpops wrote:
Argonaut wrote:
selenne wrote:

researching about loaders and bots and educating yourself on them is a little extreme, thats like saying an apple is close to an orange.

Reasearching? Theres only so much you can learn about drugs from books. You have to know a druggie, see their daily life to be able to truly learn how drugs affect people.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:24 am 

Agronaut proved his point, get back ontopic.

Thanks MasterKojito for the sig <3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:57 am 
Banned User

IceCrash wrote:
i lolled at ur cleric skills at lvl 84
epic

thats because i am currently farming?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:34 am 
Chronicle Writer

couldn't he have manually blocked the bots...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:22 am 

XemnasXD wrote:
couldn't he have manually blocked the bots...

Do you read before you post?
Argonaut wrote:

I've been wondering about this one for a while, so I asked around. Apparently 0x33 bot has a feature where you can block a spam bots chat from the chat box, but it will still appear overhead.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:31 am 
Banned User

Blurred wrote:
speeble wrote:

You fail.

You fail, I'm pretty sure you were powerleveling people with your wizard at Sonars? Botting ofc. I may not play Saturn, but I know what's going down on that server.

You, babygotback, bunch of others?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:27 pm 
Banned User

Snoopy wrote:
Blurred wrote:
speeble wrote:

You fail.

You fail, I'm pretty sure you were powerleveling people with your wizard at Sonars? Botting ofc. I may not play Saturn, but I know what's going down on that server.

yah hes plvln new chars cuz his old ones suck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:47 am 
Addicted Member

Snoopy wrote:
Blurred wrote:
speeble wrote:

You fail.

Yeah because I'm going to run around, and power level people with the name "Blurred" while botting. Makes perfect sense.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:56 am 
Banned User

Blurred wrote:
Snoopy wrote:
Blurred wrote:

You fail.

Yeah because I'm going to run around, and power level people with the name "Blurred" while botting. Makes perfect sense.

Before you edited your post:

"lol snoopy, stop making shit up. Your just mad cause i cursed you out that day on vent."

Ok, for starters. I've never been on vent with you.

I have nothing against you, I honestly don't know / care who you are. I just think you trying to pick out other people for botting, when you; youself is a botter is pathetic.

I'll get the evidence I need and expose you. Don't worry.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:05 am 
Banned User

Yah Blurred.. its just a coincidence that a Blurred and a BabyG0tBack quit Xian. Then those SAME NAMES pop up in saturn.. and look at your location below avatar... Saturn... lol... okay buddy.. Anyways.. this isn't your thread 8).

Mods reach any decision?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:52 am 
Banned User

speeble wrote:

Isn't it illegal to sell characters as well? I'm pretty sure thats against the rules of SRF.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:43 pm 
Banned User

tedtwilliger wrote:
speeble wrote:

Isn't it illegal to sell characters as well? I'm pretty sure thats against the rules of SRF.

It's illegal to sell characters through SRF, or advertising your sales on SRF. Me thinks... not 100% sure though.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:21 pm 
Elite Member

Quote:
Silkroad Forums strictly prohibits the following:

* Sale of digital items, gold or accounts for cash value.
* Hack programs, no-cd's or keygens for any games.
* Inappropriate content or materials.
* Advertising and spam in forums or chat channels.

Silkroadforums.com strictly prohibits cracks, keygens, bypassing trial versions of softwares and other methods of illegal activies. These posts will be edited or removed without discussion.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:20 pm 
Advanced Member

selenne wrote:

Yall.

Image Image
Mad props to Verfo for the sig, ty!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:30 pm 

Wow i wouldnt have seen it...
xD on alexander server the guild: B4ssB0mber has the 0x33 logo in uni/guild emblem xDD
looks stupid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:21 pm 
Banned User

thats cool man

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next