Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: DarkJackal
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:35 pm 

MODS: dont lock this thread to protect them. dont give them any more special treatment than a regular srf member.

Anyways... a thread for DarkJackal. A well known respected legit who exposed a lot of botters on SRF that I used to admire who turned out to be a closet botter himself who babysit his bot :x

Proof:
THC wrote:
http://www.silkroadaddiction.com/flynightbloom/FlyNight.mp3
http://www.silkroadaddiction.com/flynightbloom/

THC wrote:

Quote:Originally Posted by nightbloom
I hope that THC keeps him on and keeps SRA legit. I doubt it but one can hope.

What on earth is that supposed to mean? Did you seem to forgot that you, nightbloom, were the one that destroyed Xian by botting on your nightbloom account and ran bunch of gold farmers? Everyone that plays in Xian knew who your goldbots were, and you babysitted your nightbloom char when botting even though you were physically handicapped and had to be confined to a chair. You had all the time in the world to handgrind, but instead you bot. You even used your connections in 0 x33 to give your friends and everyone in Avalon a free bot account. You were even nice enough to give me a softmod account, so yes I botted to unfortunately when I was playing, but remember it was YOU nightbloom who provided a lot of your friends/guildmates with a bot account and tell them to bot to be compeitive. You have a large part of the blame for making Silkroad what it is. You gave your e-husband Fly a softmod account, and he botted and his main Fly account got banned in the Xian bot punishment lists. You were lucky you botted hardcore and didn't get banned. You moved to Persia and botted, and botted in every servers you went to. You don't bot now in Venus on your main nightbloom cleric char because it's a healer and it's very hard to bot a Euro Cleric, or else you'd take advantage of your free softmod account. However, but running goldbots doesn't make you any more legit than someone who bots on their main. Your reputation and everything is built on bunch of lies. I honestly don't know what to say about you, nightbloom. You disappoint me greatly. You are the biggest hypocrite of all time.

THC wrote:

A few people here who don't know Fly/nightbloom well like I do believe that there is an exxageration. I do not blame them for these feelings. I knew that it would come as a shock to everybody that they are not who they are well known for, and it's only natural to question and to demand proofs. However, many of you here already know them and been in their guild/server and made posts supporting my claim.

For a long time, Fly/nightbloom self-declared themselves as the "Emperor and the Empress of Legitness". Anyone who dares question them gets blacklisted in the server, and anyone who spoke the truth were labeled as "bot supporting" for daring to flame the almighty self-proclaimed emperor/empress of legitness. They were attacked as a "closet botter" and were told to produce proofs or STFU. Unfortunately, NO ONE had proof. So their deception and lies lived on for a very long time. They became a legendary symbol of legitness when in fact they are the biggest closet botter in Silkroad history. They even got SuicideGrl to create the "Exposed Botter". The sad part is that SuicideGrl girl creating the "Exposed Botter" section knowing full well that nightbloom and Fly are closet botters.

I remember how Fly/nightbloom always whip SuicideGrl into submission and make SG their bitch. When SuicideGrl moved to Venus for a new hope of a fun server, SG didn't know that he will be their slaves and Fly will be his king. Anyone who's in the "Confederation" know that whenever SG went to the Confederation forum to beg for mercy and for reconciliation, Fly would make huge posts personally attacking SG and calling him a bot supporter and cyberslap him. One time, when BlackHand union decided to attack for the Fortress for fun, they were called botters. Many of the BlackHand members not only mad at Avalon, but also at SG for not standing to them, as their representative and leader.

Fly/nightbloom betrayed a lot of their good friends. They have a policy where you are allowed to bot if you want, but if you are caught, then you are gone... everyone is dispensable except the core member of Avalon, which includes Fly and nightbloom, obvious. Evidence is coming.

Fly wrote:
as for the botting thing, THC saying nightbloom botted is like me saying the CEO of joymax bots.

See what I'm talking about, guys? The usual denying. However, this time it's going to be different because I have undeniable proof. Most people only know one side of their two-faces, but I've seen both and I can tell you it's hideous, not pretty. That's why I recorded proof just in case they pull some BS in the future. Here you go:

http://www.silkroadaddiction.com/flynig ... yNight.mp3
http://www.silkroadaddiction.com/flynightbloom/

If you listen to the recording, nightbloom accidentally fell asleep one day while babysitting her main char, and all hell broke lost. It was kept a big secret of course and covered up. I also have the login information of Fly's account that got banned. If you logged it, it would be listed as Bot Punishment ban. I would be happy to dig it up, but after listening to the guild audio conversation, I don't believe any person with a functioning brain cell would still think they are legit. As i said before, secretly botting secondary characters do not make your main char legit.

Like I stated, they aren't bad people, for they are just misguided. I do not want them ban from SRF nor any harm to come to them. But it would be very embarassing for SRF to keep the biggest closet botter in history, who gave countless numbers of softmod accounts away, who destroyed this game and got many people banned. SG is likely not going to ban any of them because it mean that he would be blacklisted in Venus, and his life in would be hell for daring the ban the "Emperor of Legitness".

In the audio recording, you'd also be suprised to learn that DarkJackal, one of the most well known legits, who goes on the forum and flame botters all the time, is also a closet botter. It's very sad indeed, but one cannot deny the truth that there exist hypocrites in this world.

There are many people who also bot in Avalon, which I will not name since they do not go around and brag about their almighty legitness. I have no problems with botters. Some are awesome, smart, and cool, and are victims of being of given given a free softmod account and were told to bot. But I despise closet botters who make themselve a name for which is built upon lies and deception. I was also a victim... I was given a bot account also. I am not proud of my action, so that's why I quit the game a long time ago. I did some bad things which I regret it. They will probably say bad things about me, but I will admit to them all. But it's the past, and I no longer play this game because of what this game became, so I hope for understanding.

The reason I posted this evidence is because many people, including Guardia (their loyal member) and Fly, are calling me a liar. I have no choice but to release the evidence to put an end to the cloud of doubts for good. And so for the "I'm the Emperor of legitness" BS statements to stop. Legits are a dying species... almost 99.9%+ of players will either buy gold, bot, use no-dc, use loaders, etc. Everyone you knew and thought to be legit turned out to disappoint you.

I am sorry to everyone who view them as your role model, for ruining your image of someone you admired. I do hope that a true legit leader will emerge one day. AcidX, I am sorry to you too for ruining your image of them also. I hope that this will put an end to your posts questioning the truth. You've spoke to her on some occasions on Vent, so I don't think you'd doubt that's her voice. Sorry Fly, I wasn't going to post the evidence, but I don't like being called a liar.
[/quote]

Post subject: Re: DarkJackal
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:27 am 
you attention seeking nitwit.

i don't know who you are, but i will find out.

7 day ban.

MODS DONT LOCK THIS ONEEE??

srsly grow up. let us do our job and give us time.
like 7 days.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]