Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ] 
 Post subject: Koffe
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:14 pm 

Discussion with Koffe on Eos...

Sorry Koffe you were very legit for a very long time on another server but failed at highest level and took a bot there just for completing 5 levels, at least it's what you told me... But on Eos as our conversation states you are not legit there, you told me before that you bot since start, and don't care anymore about this community.

Ban from this forum demanded

http://img56.imageshack.us/my.php?image ... oofnh1.jpg

Post subject: Re: Koffe
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:51 pm 

Ahaha nice conversation :D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:04 pm 
Loyal Member

ban him just for being a dick.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:06 pm 

I'm a lady and a sexy one
:love: :love: :love:

I hate the way that all those sos and plussed blued highest levels kill the job system with their pimped up set that costs 800 mio to buy (try to have 800 mio as legit on a server that isn't 4 months old and you'r not running goldbots like NB) and that you aren't able to kill with normal stuff. Gold buying and botting are the rulers of this game.

OK if you don't know what to do and wanna spend a couple of hours on silkroad and wanna to be cut in pieces by bots, join Eos.....

Last edited by Taelys on Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:21 pm, edited 9 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:09 pm 
Loyal Member

[TS]=Hark=[TS] wrote:

if we did that, many of us would've been banned already.

OT:
just ban him, he wants it.

Come and play Jade Dynasty with me!
In USA-East The Billows, my name is AznFury. My Inductor ID is 6440043X060206013007425Z3f9d22
Copy the code when you make your first character and get lots of free stuff!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:19 pm 

Haha! Glad that you like the irl-penis over the e-penis.

Funny.. I think that's sig worthy to me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:22 pm 

Rooooffflll, yes lol....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:20 pm 
Loyal Member

Taelys wrote:

I hate the way that all those sos and plussed blued highest levels kill the job system with their pimped up set that costs 800 mio to buy (try to have 800 mio as legit on a server that isn't 4 months old and you'r not running goldbots like NB) and that you aren't able to kill with normal stuff. Gold buying and botting are the rulers of this game.

OK if you don't know what to do and wanna spend a couple of hours on silkroad and wanna to be cut in pieces by bots, join Eos.....

Are you fkin serious?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:43 pm 

about that screenshot? sure.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:44 pm 

Zero_Doom wrote:
Taelys wrote:

Are you fkin serious?

lol..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:10 pm 

Koffe bots from start on Eos, but was able to level without bot to a very high level on another server...
He lost the silkroad dream, it's difficult to explain, when I joined silkroad 3 years ago I felt like :

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=RM1yqGCxP_Y

and I still feel like that when I take a horse and go discovering a waterfall or a part of the map that I didn't explore till than.

But bots and even more gold bots destroy the dream.... Koffe uses invisibility hack now, bots .... he lost his dream that's all. I wished I could convince him to be legit again but now he piss.es everyone out at samarkand south with his botted up character and his stuff bought with gold from gold buying companies and telling sh.it to all the noobs there because we can't level up as fast as he is doing. I don't think his place is on this forum anymore. It's not an accusation he says himself that he bots.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:02 pm 
Addicted Member

Taelys wrote:
Koffe bots from start on Eos, but was able to level without bot to a very high level on another server...
He lost the silkroad dream, it's difficult to explain, when I joined silkroad 3 years ago I felt like :

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=RM1yqGCxP_Y

and I still feel like that when I take a horse and go discovering a waterfall or a part of the map that I didn't explore till than.

But bots and even more gold bots destroy the dream.... Koffe uses invisibility hack now, bots .... he lost his dream that's all. I wished I could convince him to be legit again but now he piss.es everyone out at samarkand south with his botted up character and his stuff bought with gold from gold buying companies and telling sh.it to all the noobs there because we can't level up as fast as he is doing. I don't think his place is on this forum anymore. It's not an accusation he says himself that he bots.

Jangan/cost area are so pretty :love:
On topic: totaly agree with you, those are the worst kinds off bots if you ask me ^^
The ones that first "pretend" to be legit, then bot past you, then buy gold to buy sick gear, then go to samark south / downhang south to "own" lower level players and brag about it ^^

He should just get banned :)

EDIT: and besides that, hes a dick aswell :P wont miss some1 like that here ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:39 pm 
Banned User

Ploxy wrote:
Zero_Doom wrote:
Taelys wrote:

Are you fkin serious?

lol..

ye so many goldbots , her system got like , bogged down :P

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:53 pm 
Loyal Member

aznfury91 wrote:
[TS]=Hark=[TS] wrote:

if we did that, many of us would've been banned already.

OT:
just ban him, he wants it.

actually more ppl should be banned for this, its somewhere in the tos im sure something like "if you constantly cause problems for the community" ie: being a dick.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:59 pm 
Banned User

Not enough evidence.
1) You can't confirm that "Koffe" that's on SRF, plays on Eos.
2) I can just make account Level 1 on a server, name him Suicide Girl, and pm someone and say i bot.
3) It's possible that SRF "Koffe" =/= Eos "Koffe"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:15 am 
Veteran Member

Zero_Doom wrote:
Taelys wrote:

Are you fkin serious?

He meant the NBs goldbots. whatever nightbloom may have done on xian she doesn't do on venus. Everyone in Avalon union as well as the other legit guilds are truely legits. We've all partied to cap together.

Suck a dick if you come here saying shit like that. We've all made mistakes, does that not make it ok to change? The only thing you should have a problem with is that she lied about having never done wrong.

On T. Ladies aren't ladies without proof.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:52 am 
Banned User

the_wicked wrote:

agree 100%
and how come she calls herself sexy lol , its the man's job to decide dat one :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:29 am 
Loyal Member

Quote:
He meant the NBs goldbots. whatever nightbloom may have done on xian she doesn't do on venus. Everyone in Avalon union as well as the other legit guilds are truely legits. We've all partied to cap together.

Suck a dick if you come here saying shit like that. We've all made mistakes, does that not make it ok to change? The only thing you should have a problem with is that she lied about having never done wrong.

[/quote]

First off dude not everyone freaking goldbots, then lies about it. Seriously, I quit because I am just getting annoyed at all the [gold]bots out there. We've all made mistakes, that is such bullsht, seriously. Not everyone cheats in a game and says they didn't with all this fake pride. Seriously. It's not like its not ok to change, but it's not ok to do two things wrong, and then say OH I'm all better now. You are allowed to criticize someone for something they have done wrong in the past and it is you who is wrong who is trying to justify NB botting. You don't know that all your little friends in the Avalon Union are truely legits. I'm guessing some of them aren't but hey, I know you guys just turn a blind eye to that stuff anyway. And OT: I'm pretty down with her ss. Put down the banhammer.

ZSZC Water - Pure Int S/S 3x
ZSZC Fire - Pure Str Bow 4x
ZSZC Fire - Pure Int Spear 4x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:54 am 

BalkanFanaticS wrote:
the_wicked wrote:

agree 100%
and how come she calls herself sexy lol , its the man's job to decide dat one :roll:

Probably a gimmick.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:22 am 
Veteran Member

McLovin1t wrote:
Quote:

First off dude not everyone freaking goldbots, then lies about it. Seriously, I quit because I am just getting annoyed at all the [gold]bots out there. We've all made mistakes, that is such bullsht, seriously. Not everyone cheats in a game and says they didn't with all this fake pride. Seriously. It's not like its not ok to change, but it's not ok to do two things wrong, and then say OH I'm all better now. You are allowed to criticize someone for something they have done wrong in the past and it is you who is wrong who is trying to justify NB botting. You don't know that all your little friends in the Avalon Union are truely legits. I'm guessing some of them aren't but hey, I know you guys just turn a blind eye to that stuff anyway. And OT: I'm pretty down with her ss. Put down the banhammer.[/quote]
LOL
I'm not justifying anything. I'm just saying it has nothing to do with venus.
And yes, i'm quite sure 99% of the people above lvl 64 in all guilds among our little alliance are legit.
I turn a blind eye to nothing. If someone is botting or is accused i will investigate it. I almost quit venus cuz of the whole NB thing. Then I realized its a game and it doesn't really matter what someone did years ago on a different server. I got favors and parties from lots of bots on Greece. Then I decided it wasn't worth it and went to venus. OMG.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:22 am 
IMO,

this
Verfo wrote:
Not enough evidence.
1) You can't confirm that "Koffe" that's on SRF, plays on Eos.
2) I can just make account Level 1 on a server, name him Suicide Girl, and pm someone and say i bot.
3) It's possible that SRF "Koffe" =/= Eos "Koffe"

oh, and
Taelys wrote:

me too

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]