Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: trane and LaCe , zoomhack
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:47 am 

Lowis wrote:
Playing with me... lol.. Can't see any self pwnage here

As I said before though using different words. You are not the brightest crayon in the box. Nor one of the sharpest either. You have slipped up plenty. Your problem if you don't see it.

Lowis wrote:
what i have listed is not exactly in the rules. Patching a client or editing or PK2 editing is not against the rules for what i have admitted. If you go back futher through my posts you will realize that about 1-2 months ago openly admited on this forum about pk2 editing and client editing.

Inaction is not condoning. Ever think perhaps you were not reported? That perhaps it had just gone overlooked?

Lowis wrote:
You just can't face the facts that what i say is the truth only to be shutup by the legit badge squad. What is a 7 day ban going to accomplish even if it is decided.

They do not list every possible way to violate the rules. For the unimaginative it may seem as if it is not specifically listed it is ok. Though I assure you it is covered under the rules if you bothered to look. And as far as reporting and 7 day ban. Well it would be 7 days with less hypocracy. And assuming you did not learn to hold your tongue would be several more 7 day bans till you got perma.

Lowis wrote:
I am far away from being a sheep i have a successful guild and many actives that trade / hunt. Take group pictures and just hang out and pvp each other. We are all in the 40-90 range and have fun together.

You define yourself in sheep terms. Everyone else is doing it. And the only sheperd you recognize does nothing so you follow the crowd even though you know better. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lowis wrote:
The only people here turning themselfs into sheep are the guys complaining, and those that have quit like babies. All my posts stated that zoom-hack should not be a bannable offense it doesn't harm anything.

The wonderful thing here is you don't make the rules. In this case your opinion is meaningless and void.

Lowis wrote:
Honestly those that don't think so are those that sit and complain on srf all day about bots. Like ping_lo. I've learned to live with what is in-game and what is left of sro. Every other day you see a quiting post and giving away account threads. You'll never see mine even when a bigger and better game comes out.

Bigger better games are out. Just FYI. And it is easy to learn to live with what is left of SRO when you become just like them. Give up being an individual or strong etc.

Lowis wrote:
Going through the rules in threads

[READ] 5 EASY WAYS TO GET BANNED FROM SRF
READ: Silkroad Forum Rules

I don't see anything about PK2 edits or client editing.

Those are the easy ways to get banned. There are others.

Study this a bit -> http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=79816&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=60
http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96750&p=1277112

If you persist in professing your beliefs here and harrasing those following the rules reporting those that abuse them I will not hessitate to use the report button on you. That is all.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:39 am 

As I said before though using different words. You are not the brightest crayon in the box. Nor one of the sharpest either. You have slipped up plenty. Your problem if you don't see it.

Quote:
Last i checked the box they were all blunt.

Inaction is not condoning. Ever think perhaps you were not reported? That perhaps it had just gone overlooked?

Quote:
The hole topic was about loaders....

They do not list every possible way to violate the rules. For the unimaginative it may seem as if it is not specifically listed it is ok. Though I assure you it is covered under the rules if you bothered to look. And as far as reporting and 7 day ban. Well it would be 7 days with less hypocracy. And assuming you did not learn to hold your tongue would be several more 7 day bans till you got perma.

Quote:
A mod has been through here once, lold then left. Though they wont be too happy with your long posts. If it was that serious something would of been done. If it was so serious something would of been done by now.

You define yourself in sheep terms. Everyone else is doing it. And the only sheperd you recognize does nothing so you follow the crowd even though you know better. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quote:
I never once said anything about "Everyone else is doing it"... My hole objective was "Why follow the rules if Joymax can't even enforce them". Your going coo coo my friend.

The wonderful thing here is you don't make the rules. In this case your opinion is meaningless and void.

Quote:
THANK GOD for that am glad i don't make the rules here. i would rather control Joymax's. And enforce them at the same time. Though by then i would find out the real reason why we dont have bot bans or in-game [GM]'s.

Those are the easy ways to get banned. There are others.

Quote:
Why would i go through the trouble to find topics about rules. The only reason i took on this debate was because i saw someone being reported in a botters section posting screenshots of his guild together.

Study this a bit -> http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=79816&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=60
http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96750&p=1277112

If you persist in professing your beliefs here and harrasing those following the rules reporting those that abuse them I will not hessitate to use the report button on you. That is all.

Quote:
All the power to you. Glad to see that someone who doesn't even play the game cares so much about what is going on in a players run the game enviroment.

---Playing EchSRO---
http://www.echsro.com

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:57 am 

You didn't even bother to read eh? All you had to do was look at the moderator posts.

Barotix wrote:
After rereading the thread I have come to this conclusion:
Because Joymax has removed the no-d/c feature from their client reversing this is to be considered illegitimate and as such warrants a 7 day ban.

Millenium wrote:
Basically, we have come to a conclusion that no-DC clients usually do not come on their own, but rather with other illegal modifications such as multiclienting or zoomhack or, bots. This affect the other players in many ways. We therefore punish whoever openly admits to using this client. It might be true 80% of the SRF's community uses it or most people never got hacked even using no-DC clients, that's really not my personal concern. If you cheat, it will come back to you at a later time.

@Lowis
You are the weakest link. Good bye.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:57 pm 

ping_lo wrote:
You didn't even bother to read eh? All you had to do was look at the moderator posts.

Barotix wrote:
After rereading the thread I have come to this conclusion:
Because Joymax has removed the no-d/c feature from their client reversing this is to be considered illegitimate and as such warrants a 7 day ban.

Millenium wrote:
Basically, we have come to a conclusion that no-DC clients usually do not come on their own, but rather with other illegal modifications such as multiclienting or zoomhack or, bots. This affect the other players in many ways. We therefore punish whoever openly admits to using this client. It might be true 80% of the SRF's community uses it or most people never got hacked even using no-DC clients, that's really not my personal concern. If you cheat, it will come back to you at a later time.

@Lowis
You are the weakest link. Good bye.

@Ping_lo...

Quote:
Basically, we have come to a conclusion that no-DC clients usually do not come on their own, but rather with other illegal modifications such as multiclienting or zoomhack or, bots. This affect the other players in many ways.

This almost sounds like 'Loader'.... Editing my client of no-dc zoomhack by myself is different. It doesn't come with bots, multiclienting or any other sorts. Just things for Pictures and Movies and to stop reloading the fkn client just to get into the game.

Least i have balls to show what i do and how i know it affects gameplay. As if i do get a 7 day ban.. i wont be the first and i wont be the last.

---Playing EchSRO---

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:33 pm 

Are both of you happy wasting their time on a useless argument that will lead only to a waste of your precious time?

Personally, I m happy :)

Quit SRO.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:05 am 

I was honestly doing it "to" waste time. lol even on my last post where I quoted 2 of the mod staff and this sections specific mod saying no DC is not allowed and bannable the best Lowis could muster is selectively quoting a less relevant selection of the full quote I posted arguing that somehow he was still ok because of that. Was hoping for a good debate. But it was a bit much to expect of the sheep still playing and exploiting the game to the detrement of those actually try to play to understand the situation let alone debate it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:15 am 

Since your stupid and don't understand my concept about how some of this stuff makes the game more interesting and fun. I figured i would show you.

Today is Valentine's day and our union decided to have a nice valentine event the rules as followed involved.

Quote:
[Valentine Day Picture Event]
1. Event period: Febuary 10th - Febuary 14th. Winners will be announced Febuary 16th.

2. Guild & Union members can participate in event by taking a Picture in Silkroad Online.

a. It can be anywhere on the map.
b. Sex of the character no longer matters. you are allowed to use guy and guy and girl and girl. No matter how kinky it sounds....
c. Must be Romantic
d. *Has to be '2 different people' in the union.
e. *Can only be Guild & Union members. So find a partner to participate in!
f. You cannot use the same person twice, if that person has already teamed up with someone else you cannot team up with him or her.
e. Only 1 picture can be submitted.
g. *Picture must show your Guild or Union sign & Character name
h. You cannot use an alt character.

Am ready to send mine in so i can win the event for our union and here it is.

This is what am talking about and how it brings fun back to the game. Instead of frustration but you wouldn't understand that because you quit.

END OF STORY HERE.

---Playing EchSRO---

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:27 am 
Ex-Staff

Lowis, you can do that with a hex edit. No loader involved. Afterward you can remove the hex edit. I read your arguments, and tbh; you fail dude. I loled every time you straw-manned part of his post.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:33 am 

Barotix wrote:
Lowis, you can do that with a hex edit. No loader involved. Afterward you can remove the hex edit. I read your arguments, and tbh; you fail dude. I loled every time you straw-manned part of his post.

Exactly what i did here but apparently ping lo seems to think that any client editing isn't allowed. What i've been defending all along the fact that you can do it yourself and not have to use loader and what i called "Working the system".

I have defended Loader as an easier tool to auto edit the client and that it should be allowed. As i state the only reason people are against loaders are because of the BOT addon i think everyone would have a different prospective on it otherwise.

---Playing EchSRO---

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:55 am 

Lowis wrote:
Exactly what i did here but apparently ping lo seems to think that any client editing isn't allowed.

Not the case. I have said several places that there are such things as good PK2 edits etc that improve the game experience without interfering with others. Like better translations or translations to languages not originally provided. Or the innocuous ones like switching out gear. What you have done and the stance you take however is different. You are making it harder for people to log in to the game and are harrasing those within their rights and following the rules simple because you think different.

Lowis wrote:
What i've been defending all along the fact that you can do it yourself and not have to use loader and what i called "Working the system".

Mmmmmm cheating yup.

Lowis wrote:
I have defended Loader as an easier tool to auto edit the client and that it should be allowed.

Not for the community to decide. Not for you to decide. So good luck with that.

Lowis wrote:
As i state the only reason people are against loaders are because of the BOT addon i think everyone would have a different prospective on it otherwise.

Nope. Let me be honest and perfectly clear here. I agree the way joymax has it set up is BS. I am well aware of the WoW mods etc and that "blizzard allows them explicitly" whereas joymax explicitly disallows them. I decided long ago that if I could not play the game following the rules I would not play. That and even as such things are a waste of time getting banned would only make it bigger. Further what you do makes it harder for people who actually play or played the game to log in. I tried to come back a while ago. But TBH the game was not worth it. To many lill kids like you abusing it. But W/E

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:04 am 

As much as i would like to continue this debate i will respectfully not continue.

I'll drop anymore comments and replys since bending the rules a bit seems to cause outcry. Most of the angry comments have come from people that do not even play the game anymore. I know how to have fun myself and i'll continue that way to get every bit of juice left in sro.

I've successfully recruited more people back into the game explaining to them how to stop the client from having to be reloaded. I do not wish to loose these people even if its bending the rules. It is not botting and that is the most i am concerned about in this dead beat game.

Enjoy

---Playing EchSRO---

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:05 am 
Forum God

Quote:
This almost sounds like 'Loader'.... Editing my client of no-dc zoomhack by myself is different. It doesn't come with bots, multiclienting or any other sorts. Just things for Pictures and Movies and to stop reloading the fkn client just to get into the game.

Niceeeee! You don't feel shame when you took someone else's slot and made ppl login slower

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:41 pm 
Veteran Member

i see here is "off-topic" a Flame war in progress :P
wonder which side is winning lol :D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:01 pm 
Forum God

asusi wrote:
i see here is "off-topic" a Flame war in progress :P
wonder which side is winning lol :D

you won for telling the obvious :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:39 pm 

NuclearSilo wrote:
Quote:

Niceeeee! You don't feel shame when you took someone else's slot and made ppl login slower

The war was ended 4 days before your post.

lol.