Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: trane and LaCe , zoomhack
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:03 pm 

lol thats just Joymax poor way of designing the fortress. So what? Just because fortress war was implimented we should all stop using zoom hack?

Which btw allows us to create movies, take great pictures when you have a huge group together. cmon here...

you know as long as the anti stealth & invis has been out. Have Joymax even attempted to fix it?

Quote:
You can cheat with at fortress war,you can target people that normally you can't above tower/wall when they not near the outside's fortress.
So yes you can cheat with.

So what it improves our clicking ability the fortress war is unbalanced anyway.

---Playing EchSRO---
http://www.echsro.com

Last edited by Lowis on Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:06 pm 
Forum God

lol
Wall of text just to cover an illegal stuffs. I don't need to explain to you coz you won't understand anyway. Do the search by yourself why it's not legal.
Moreover, it seems that zoomhack involves in editing the file sro_client.exe instead of an PK2 edit coz I can't find any guide about it through pk2 edit. I dare him prove how he edit it?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:09 pm 

NuclearSilo wrote:
lol
Wall of text just to cover an illegal stuffs. I don't need to explain to you coz you won't understand anyway. Do the search by yourself why it's not legal.
Moreover, it seems that zoomhack involves in editing the file sro_client.exe instead of an PK2 edit coz I can't find any guide about it through pk2 edit. I dare him prove how he edit it?

Since when did editing your sro_client.exe become illegal too?

When am banned from Silkroad itself with a punishment Description of "PK2 Edits" "Client Files Differ". Then you prove me totally wrong but people will use them and continue to use them.

This being said am totally against bots and 3rd party tools such as loader. But i don't see anything apart from a zoom hack edit here. This is not classed as botting.

---Playing EchSRO---

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:18 pm 
Forum God

Lowis wrote:
Since when did editing your sro_client.exe become illegal too?

What is legal or not legal will be judged by the mod team. They don't need to report to you what is legal and what is not, you are just a no one.

You also said that "All pk2 edit should be allowed" ... and after that you quote SG post: "90% of the pk2 edit doesn't alter the game"...
So if you can't see the contradictory of what you just said, at least you should understand that 10% of it alter the game play.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:27 pm 

Well i know zoomhack doesn't take up a hole 10% so explain what does?

I think its pointless enforcing ALL the rules that are corrupt from the company that made them.

I guess i never really realized how many people care for an unchanged client considering kSRO have actual pictures on their site with people with pk2 edits.

---Playing EchSRO---

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:34 pm 
Forum God

And to show how ignorance you are, I explain how loader works. Loader did the same as editing sro_client.exe by editing the memory when the game launches. So for example it will replace a code XXX into YYY, that way it can also avoid the security check. Your client seems normal in the begin but after it is replaced by modding. You can also add more function in memory which you call it "add-on"

Now you tell me why loader is illegal and modding sro_client is legal?

Edit: zoomhack doesn't take up the all the 10% but it is include in the 10%. As for your question, it is answered by someone above, read it again..

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:38 pm 

Because loader is considered a 3rd party program.

Editing your SRO_Client.exe just takes a few changes and done.

Called working the system.. lolz

And yes some features with loader should be allowed as a mod. Load up the program that will auto change some of the stuff instead of editing sro_client.exe.

Why not have some fun? Why not make it easier to login the game? Who wants to re-load the client just to try and login? Those things just make life easier....

ty for the insult... good sportsmanship there...

Running back ontopic you can continue this with me in a PM. This guy shouldn't be banned the only thing i see is an edit. No sign of loader or botting. From what i thought and read unlike most people.. This was to expose "Botters".

---Playing EchSRO---

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:10 pm 
Forum God

Quote:
Because loader is considered a 3rd party program.

Editing your SRO_Client.exe just takes a few changes and done.

Called working the system.. lolz

And yes some features with loader should be allowed as a mod. Load up the program that will auto change some of the stuff instead of editing sro_client.exe.

If you say so, tomorrow i'll make you an edited sro_client.exe with NoDC, multiclient, zoomhack, swear filter, anti invisible, auto select so you can have "fun" with it. Since it's not 3rd pt program, i hope you wouldn't have any problem with that, would you?

Quote:
Why not have some fun? Why not make it easier to login the game? Who wants to re-load the client just to try and login? Those things just make life easier....

To explain you the principle of the balance, when you login easier, someone else will login harder; your life is easier, someone else's life is harder. Statistically, you can reconnect after around 5s with a loader, but need about 30s to relaunch the client with a normal client, so you boost your chance of login 6x more than a normal person; other's chance is decreased by 6x as well.
Tell me why it's fun by giving other ppl's life harder?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:00 pm 

NuclearSilo you waste your time to explain something that he will never understand.
As I read Lowis you use loader?because as far as I know you can't edit zoom with pk2 edit.
if so tell me,if you can't that only mean that you indeed use a loader which here is equal of 7 days ban,we not need to explain that LOADER is same thing as a BOT(I mean illegal),you cheat a way you cheat another way.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:45 pm 

NuclearSilo wrote:
To explain you the principle of the balance, when you login easier, someone else will login harder; your life is easier, someone else's life is harder. Statistically, you can reconnect after around 5s with a loader, but need about 30s to relaunch the client with a normal client, so you boost your chance of login 6x more than a normal person; other's chance is decreased by 6x as well.

Pfff, balance my ass...
This would only count of it were ALL real players...
Take a server with 3500 capacity (no, not venus; with all your "legits")
simple statistics:
2500 goldbots - have autologin
750 playerbots with premium - 1x login
750 playerbots with no premium - who bots and doesn't have loader loader?
100 handgrinding players
-> 50 with prem - 1x login
-> 50 no-premiun
--> 40 with loader
--> 10 without

This is a simplification of the current situation for most servers.
So the 10 people without loader are just getting screwed by loaders? Don't make me laugh...

Why do people use loader/no-dc-client? Cuz it's f*cking bullshit to open client 50+ times & typing id/pw every frigging time.
Joymax has tried implementing this no-dc function before; but as they are such skillful programmers, they failed.

I am PRO loader/no-dc client atm!
Why?
Well, some botters in my guild saw people quitting cuz they never could get in the server; they gave a link to rumata's loader & now people are returning cuz they can "easily" log in now.
If Joymax would do it's job properly, there would be no need for these programs. BUT joymax was, is & will stay joymax. I'm not counting on any improvement regarding the login-issue...

There are quit a lot of topics regarding cap 100 & even higher. And my oh my, what a surprise we find in answers there:
"Lol, who will farm all that sp by hand?"
"U have to be crazy to still play..."
Do these sentence imply u should start botting? or just quit?

I'm sure the sentence "Cuz it's f*cking bullshit to open client 50+ times & typing id/pw every frigging time" will lead to "if it's bullshit to open client 50 times, it's also bullshit to kill xxx mobs by hand to get lvl up"
It's happened more than once before...I now could say the arguments, but they will be countered & re-countered

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Here's another simple statistic:
75% or more doesn't even play Isro anymore on this forum
-> group 1 just stays in OTL
-> group 2 comes to GD and starts bullshitting: "just quit" or "omg, u still playing" and ofcourse start flame wars if they see an opportunity.
-> group 3 plays another version of sro
The other 25% still plays Isro, BUT:
80% of em uses loader & a small group even bots (proof: Exposed Botters section is quite active don't u think..)

How about some more mods eh... Only Mod I see in GD & stuff is Barotix :banghead:
Cuz group 2 is really starting to piss me off! If u open a topic, there are 2 usefull posts and 7 with BS..

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:33 pm 

You stat are wrong,I don't think we got that much gold bot per server.
We got something only like 400/700 gold bot per server.
Legit are more active than you think.
Server are crowded because all player connect their STALLER or other buffer char etc..
So it's still because of LOADER.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:49 pm 
Veteran Member

Razorhead wrote:

However much you're right or wrong, Razorhead, you just got yourself a 7-day ban. 8)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:10 pm 
Forum God

lol Razorhead, plz refer to Barotix's theory about the sheeps or smt to know why you got the statistic mentioned above. One player starts to bot. Another think it's ok, it's just 1/3500 of bot in the server so having one more doesn't mean much. Another one thinks like the second then the number of bots start to increase. One uses loader, other does the same like the first one and think it's on problem. Later and later, in the end 99.99% use bot and loader, the rest 0.01% also think the same way, since he also likes to be everyone, the server ends up with 100% bot loader.
In the end, nothing helped...

Quote:
There are quit a lot of topics regarding cap 100 & even higher. And my oh my, what a surprise we find in answers there:

- no one obliges you to play the game
- if you don't like how the game is, don't play it
- there is no excuse that could protects the act of cheating

And by looking at your signature, if you don't like the forum, quit visiting. And since you support the loader and bot very much, if you bot, bravely admit it plz, otherwise consider yourself a hypocrit.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:27 pm 

NuclearSilo wrote:
lol Razorhead, plz refer to Barotix's theory about the sheeps or smt to know why you got the statistic mentioned above. One player starts to bot. Another think it's ok, it's just 1/3500 of bot in the server so having one more doesn't mean much. Another one thinks like the second then the number of bots start to increase. One uses loader, other does the same like the first one and think it's on problem. Later and later, in the end 99.99% use bot and loader, the rest 0.01% also think the same way, since he also likes to be everyone, the server ends up with 100% bot loader.In the end, nothing helped...

Quote:

And by looking at your signature, if you don't like the forum, quit visiting. And since you support the loader and bot very much, if you bot, bravely admit it plz, otherwise consider yourself a hypocrit.

It's very rare that but I disagree with this sentence Nuclear.
Loader is used by most of none botting player(I include of course illegit player who bot).
Isro bot don't work with loader(that what my friend told me),that the reason why people who bot buy premium for loggin.
Legit use Loader makes them illegit,but they still complaining about bot :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:51 pm 
Forum God

Really? But most of the bot don't need loader coz they have themself noDC and other hack function :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:58 pm 

Razorhead wrote:
NuclearSilo wrote:

Pfff, balance my ass...
simple statistics:
100 handgrinding players
-> 50 no-premiun
--> 40 with loader
--> 10 without

So the 10 people without loader are just getting screwed by loaders? Don't make me laugh...

Why do people use loader/no-dc-client? Cuz it's f*cking bullshit to open client 50+ times & typing id/pw every frigging time.
Joymax has tried implementing this no-dc function before; but as they are such skillful programmers, they failed.

Why?
Well, some botters in my guild saw people quitting cuz they never could get in the server; they gave a link to rumata's loader & now people are returning cuz they can "easily" log in now.
If Joymax would do it's job properly, there would be no need for these programs. BUT joymax was, is & will stay joymax. I'm not counting on any improvement regarding the login-issue...

I'm sure the sentence "Cuz it's f*cking bullshit to open client 50+ times & typing id/pw every frigging time" will lead to "if it's bullshit to open client 50 times, it's also bullshit to kill xxx mobs by hand to get lvl up"
It's happened more than once before...I now could say the arguments, but they will be countered & re-countered

-> group 2 comes to GD and starts bullshitting: "just quit" or "omg, u still playing" and ofcourse start flame wars if they see an opportunity.
80% of em uses loader & a small group even bots (proof: Exposed Botters section is quite active don't u think..)

How about some more mods eh... Only Mod I see in GD & stuff is Barotix :banghead:
Cuz group 2 is really starting to piss me off! If u open a topic, there are 2 usefull posts and 7 with BS..

Well said. +1 cannot even rate the precious contents of this post.

Now, I should be looking forward for flames from the "SilkRoad Flames Community" like "Bot Support Much" ? "You are a bot supporter"..Lets see.

Quit SRO.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:02 pm 

NuclearSilo wrote:
Really? But most of the bot don't need loader coz they have themself noDC and other hack function :roll:

ahhh wasn't aware, maybe,in this case you are true :!: :banghead:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:42 pm 
Forum God

Quote:
Well said. +1 cannot even rate the precious contents of this post.

Now, I should be looking forward for flames from the "SilkRoad Flames Community" like "Bot Support Much" ? "You are a bot supporter"..Lets see.

i see nothing precious in that post. :roll: If you don't like the forum, go to other hack and bot forum. This is the forum rule, no hack, no cheat ppl. You don't accept the rule, you leave. It's not because the game changes that a forum has to change too.

No matter how you try to protect your belief, maybe it sounds logic and "make your life easier", but still, if smt is a cheat, it's always be a cheat. Remember, paper can't cover fire.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:25 pm 

Razorhead wrote:
NuclearSilo wrote:

Pfff, balance my ass...
simple statistics:
100 handgrinding players
-> 50 no-premiun
--> 40 with loader
--> 10 without

Why?

Making up your own statistics means NOTHING AT ALL. If you don't like the game, DON'T PLAY IT. If you don't like the forum, DON'T POST IN IT. All I see are some pro bot, pro loader tools trying to justify cheating. It's black and god damn white. You cheat or you don't. You - are a cheater, you're not legit and you probably never will be. You aren't the first tool to try and justify cheating and you won't be the last. Don't think your fabricated statistics make you special, for you are not.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:02 pm 

NuclearSilo wrote:

Well, my signature says it all, no? ...
----------
Melez wrote:
Razorhead wrote:
However much you're right or wrong, Razorhead, you just got yourself a 7-day ban. 8)

Ty for ur constructive post mr. wanna-be mod
-----------
NuclearSilo wrote:
lol Razorhead, plz refer to Barotix's theory about the sheeps or smt to know why you got the statistic mentioned above. One player starts to bot. Another think it's ok, it's just 1/3500 of bot in the server so having one more doesn't mean much. Another one thinks like the second then the number of bots start to increase. One uses loader, other does the same like the first one and think it's on problem. Later and later, in the end 99.99% use bot and loader, the rest 0.01% also think the same way, since he also likes to be everyone, the server ends up with 100% bot loader.
In the end, nothing helped...

I find that sheep thing BULLSHIT...
This isn't a case of 'starting to use' loader/bots...
When I started playing there was already a bot problem, JM failed to counter it. Now servers are full of goldbots, playersbots, stalchars...
When a new player starts and joins a guild, first things they get are websites to get loader/bots & some explanation about it. When u say "I handgrind", other players laugh.
This game has almost lost every bit of legitness & when cap 100 comes some more players will turn to bot.
This just is a matter of: Do I use normal client or a loader like almost everyone else..
-------------
NuclearSilo wrote:

- true
- I still like the game
- meh, silkroad = hacks, bots, cheats. If it weren't for bots, there wouldn't be this "Venus, server of Legits"

AH, now I'm PRO BOT too!!! U really nice ;) In my post the word "bot" didn't show once!!!!!!
I just said I was pro loader & u know why.
Loader brought back quite a lot of players to sro cuz of the easy logging in & now my guild is active again, which is fun for me and the other members.
I don't need loader, as I'm either lucky logging in or have premium.
I just want to have fun ingame/chat with guildmembers; loader did that. Not a statement, but a fact! At first I was sceptical about them using loaders/modified clients; none of them have been banned so far.

Everyone has Freedom of Speech!
And to me, my signature is nothing but the truth!
It used to be fun to read topics & reply. Now 50% of posts are +1 / LOL / flame...
When people ask something: "use search" or "OMFG, idiot, wrong section"
Besides Barotix I see no mods in GD/CS/GT/QA - When I visit OTL, I see a lot of mod-activity.
A time ago, I suggested to recruit new mods; just to check on CS/GD.. A lot of people agreed, no signs of new mods...
Zero-Tolerance, I've seen a lot of accusations without any proof, nothing happened!
-------------
This topic has been going on for quite some time; where are mods/admins in this??
They SHOULD have closed this topic a long time ago cuz the posted pics which were edited -> not sufficient proof.
--------------
I have handgrinded a s/s - bicheon, cold, light 90 & fire 30; it's been ff for about 2 months.
It wasn't easy, I can't count the times I shouted cuz of botters ks'ing, my luck changed when I obtained a sun sword; my time to KS :twisted:
My SUN glavie 9d drop was the highlight of 2 years playing Isro :)
When I posted this drop, 1 of the first reactions was: OMG, no yellow boxes! Even though there were... Some people even said: "omg, how do u handgrind & take screenshot" :banghead: :banghead:
Thx to the ones who said "GZ" :P
-------------
I stated it would be countered & recountered; just happened
-------------
NuclearSilo, do u still play Silkroad?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:14 am 

WOW Eldorado still has legit players :shock: :shock: :shock: GZ for getting to 90 razor and accomplishing what we failed on Eldo (keeping a legit guild alive and capping :D) GZ to you and your members :) from us Malkavian members (dunno if you remember us :P)

love forever love is free, lets turn forever you and me (c)Gorillaz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:28 am 
Frequent Member

i lold

Razorhead wrote:
If u open a topic, there are 2 usefull posts and 7 with BS..

wait wouldnt all ur posts in this topic be part of that BS group?

OT: cant "outrageous" loader users/supporters,bot supporters get perma-banned?
if so...time for razor here to say byebye

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:35 am 
Forum God

Razor, can i have your IGN plz? So i can go Eldorado and ask for your signature.

Quote:
NuclearSilo, do u still play Silkroad?

Check my avatar. Isn't it too obvious?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:03 pm 

SwordCloud wrote:
Server are crowded because all player connect their STALLER or other buffer char etc..

I guess the "Legits" are the ones not loading up there euro buffers or stallers right? Somehow i cant sit here and think they dont do the same. If they don't do it with a loader they do it with another PC.

1 Question. Has Joymax ever clamped down on users that multiclient, pk2, zoom hack? I don't think i have ever seen anyone banned for that exact reason.

I've asked countless people to at least try out Silkroad. The first person to actually get to the login screens says... Cannot connect due to traffic??? I would tell you what he said next but you can already guess.

The server traffic causes new players to leave period. Who the hell wants to sit there and reload the client like an idiot for 3 hours. Anyone that has i can assure is ready to throw in the towl or already has a no dc client.

Nobody would say anything here because its so called "Unlegit". Having one thing out of place could cost you your life!

As if someone is going to dictate the rules and tell me what i can and cannot have.

NuclearSilo wrote:

Stupid question i couldn't give a rats ass about someone elses experience to reload the client over and over....

---Playing EchSRO---

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:49 pm 

Lowis wrote:
SwordCloud wrote:

I guess the "Legits" are the ones not loading up there euro buffers or stallers right? Somehow i cant sit here and think they dont do the same. If they don't do it with a loader they do it with another PC.

1 Question. Has Joymax ever clamped down on users that multiclient, pk2, zoom hack? I don't think i have ever seen anyone banned for that exact reason.

I've asked countless people to at least try out Silkroad. The first person to actually get to the login screens says... Cannot connect due to traffic??? I would tell you what he said next but you can already guess.

The server traffic causes new players to leave period. Who the hell wants to sit there and reload the client like an idiot for 3 hours. Anyone that has i can assure is ready to throw in the towl or already has a no dc client.

Nobody would say anything here because its so called "Unlegit". Having one thing out of place could cost you your life!

NuclearSilo wrote:

Stupid question i couldn't give a rats ass about someone elses experience to reload the client over and over....

You still can report Sthe PK2 edit of stealth detect,with a video,you must show the both nick(you and the cheater),show that the cheater don't use pill and you don't have the fire things,send that to the support and they wil send it to GM,already a friend got banned for it.

Quote:
As if someone is going to dictate the rules and tell me what i can and cannot have.

Here we go again...
You got RULE here which bot and loader are prohibited.
If you use it,you beark the rule,breaking the rule = 7days/permanent BAN.

In silkroad it's same,you don't have the right of charge back for exemple,
you charge back you break the rule=permanent ban.
In your job,you don't work you break the rule,you lose your job,get it?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:17 pm 
Banned User

lol.. this topic is still here?
all of u are not even talking about trane and LaCe any more. This is just like every other topic.. talking about what is legit and what isnt, by forum rules and isro rules, they both have different rules and take different actions.

so yeah.. it all ends the same.. topic gets locked and then another one opens and it gets taken over again by the same people.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:22 pm 

It's cheat,like the invisible hack.
you ask why is bad with zoom hack?
You can cheat with at fortress war,you can target people that normally you can't above tower/wall when they not near the outside's fortress.
So yes you can cheat with.[/quote]

Once again i'll repeat myself. That is Joymax's PROBLEM shitty way of designing a fortress.... Does the Bandit den fortress do this? NO

therefore just because of one stupid glitch, which still hasn't been fixed, we shouldn't use zoom hack its considered a cheat?

No it depends on how the user actually uses it before any of this fortress war crap i never saw any complaining about zoom hack.

To me zoomhack is more of a patch an addon that its mostly used for making movies and huge area screenshots. Things that cannot be done without it.

This guy could have zoomhack on for taking pictures and tbh it doesn't even zoom out that far to really determine it. This is also a botters section not an expose zoom hack section.

Countless games use zoomhack with WOW its an addon.
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/4643/ss2yv1.jpg

Quote:
lol.. this topic is still here?
all of u are not even talking about trane and LaCe any more. This is just like every other topic.. talking about what is legit and what isnt, by forum rules and isro rules, they both have different rules and take different actions.

My hole point was to defend the actions of zoomhack as a helpful tool for taking pictures and movies. But because of some shitty exploit in the fortress its a huge hack or cheat all of sudden.

Am just defending the actions of the individuals that are being reported in a botters section when no bots are seen or 'Loader'.

---Playing EchSRO---

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:42 pm 
Forum God

smt can be considered add-on if only it has no bad effect lol, don't tell me loader and bot are also add-on :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:16 pm 

lol... There would be no need for loader if we had addons.

Think about it

Nude patch addon
No-dc Addon
Zoom hack addon
Action Emotion addons
UI change addons

Addons such as changing the exchange box for a more careful transaction. There is alot of things that would change this game IF it was ever added.

Bot addon? I could see it happening but that doesn't mean Joymax wouldn't add protection to the addon system to detect it. There would have to be some serious server side coding and client side coding. Stuff that will NEVER happen.

In the end as soon as Aion Online comes out am gone from this hopeless game. This game cannot be saved, it can not be changed. Joymax have had 3 years to change it around. Nothing has been done no rules have been enforced. Customer support has been hacked the portal has been hacked. kSRO is dead, its a hopeless company.

Legits still think they own the game more then bots but statistically we wouldn't be having this conversation if they did.

---Playing EchSRO---

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:08 am 

@Lowis

Quote:

I think this is the whole point.

People using loader do not give a shit about other ppl who also have to login. Your selfish and inconsiderate.

This is the exact same mentality botters have, they do not give a rats arse about the people training around them and just set their bots to ks and kd all mobs.

Quote:
Countless games use zoomhack with WOW its an addon.
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/4643/ss2yv1.jpg

In wow you can jump...
In Flyff you can fly...
Is it ok if i selfishly decide these are an acceptable addition I can have in silkroad because apparently it should be in the game as other games have these features...?

Just play the game with the client you fkn download. Play the game fair ffs.

My First Guide in SRF:
How to make easy money and influence people!

Bot List:
RedSea Listing of Bots made MURDERER!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next