Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [Insufficient] AUST_ZoRrO Botting
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:58 am 
Advanced Member

Someone caught AUST_ZoRrO botting in B4, I'm posting here cuz I can't post in Botter expose section. Here is the member and here are links to SS.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=17430

http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c197/ ... stBotting/

:shock:

Post subject: Re: AUST_ZoRrO Botting
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:06 am 
Casual Member

Just saw u just posted the links....
Maybe he's just pissed and acts like a botter or someone else is playing his char.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:16 am 
Loyal Member

Pandarian thats a bullshit excuse.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:22 am 
Advanced Member

Pandaren Brewmaster wrote:
Maybe he's just pissed and acts like a botter or someone else is playing his char.

There is even SS of him in zerk, So you know he wasn't waiting to get zerk before attacking.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:54 am 

rofl. one botter calling another out. classic.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:56 am 
Valued Member

You are an STR nuker? O.o

That means everything you say is BS :D (sorry, just wanted some comic relief)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:58 am 
Banned User

Busssteddd.... bye Aust.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:21 am 
Valued Member

loveisintheair wrote:
You are an STR nuker? O.o

That means everything you say is BS :D (sorry, just wanted some comic relief)

lol xDD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:39 am 
Banned User

This forums such a joke... lol

EB ruined this forum and we all Farking know it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:41 am 

Pandaren Brewmaster wrote:

I get mad and act like a botter all the time too. :roll:

Swear some people are retarded.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:51 am 
Banned User

Sleepy wrote:

Thou shall be black-listed! How dare thee condemn Silkroad Forums, a "legit" haven!

Seriously though, Aust hasn't been on here in a long time. Not that I have seen anyway. It's no loss having him banished from the forum.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:54 am 

Snoopy wrote:
Sleepy wrote:

Thou shall be black-listed! How dare thee condemn Silkroad Forums, a "legit" haven!

Seriously though, Aust hasn't been on here in a long time. Not that I have seen anyway. It's no loss having him banished from the forum.

Quote:
Last visited: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:40 am

Last post..21st or something.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:16 am 
Common Member

LOL this is hilarious. Aust is a good friend ingame. When he told us that SinZ members were trying to PK him and take his grinding spot, we told him to act like he was botting and see if they murdered. We know where SinZ uni grinds and we'd get them back. Don't believe this bull.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:17 am 
Forum God

Sleepy wrote:

let's not turn this forum into an elitepvpers forum...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:25 am 
Advanced Member

PIMPinXIAN wrote:
LOL this is hilarious. Aust is a good friend ingame. When he told us that SinZ members were trying to PK him and take his grinding spot, we told him to act like he was botting and see if they murdered. We know where SinZ uni grinds and we'd get them back. Don't believe this bull.

He's right, Don't believe AntiSaint. Just yesterday Anti was telling me he murdered Aust twice and both times Aust ported to town instantly. I'm only posting the screen shots, AntiSaint said he was there for a good 30 minutes going purple and ksing Aust and the other botter that was there.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:27 am 
Common Member

Oh nice one indeed. Instead of putting it into the exposed section you instead placed it into the general chat section - knowing you would get full attention and publicity.

Your union murdered me twice last night because I was near their "party". After that they continued to PK me while I moved into the B4 region. Each time I tried to kill those members they used instant scroll and then instant reverse scroll to avoid my zerk.

Your just trying to frame me because I supposedly took something from you team mates that they never owned in the first place.

My friends this is a typical form of fascism within the silkroad environment - they owned so much so they think they can claim all farming lands. Your union and your guild should be ashamed of the amount of corruption you are involved within.

http://www.cgenetwork.com/forums/index. ... topic=2090
The Worlds Best Fire / STR / Glaive Guide (By: ZoRrO)

My videos: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=austzorro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:32 am 
Banned User

Azilius wrote:
Snoopy wrote:
Sleepy wrote:

Quote:

I thought he may have visited the forum recently, my point was I hadn't seen him post here thus he hasn't contributed to the forum, THUS
Snoopy wrote:
It's no loss having him banished from the forum

Last time I seen him post... I think it was back 80 cap when the 80 skills first came out. I can't remember.

My gawd. Edit: Last time I seen him post is like... right now :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:39 am 
Advanced Member

AUST_ZoRrO wrote:
Oh nice one indeed. Instead of putting it into the exposed section you instead placed it into the general chat section - knowing you would get full attention and publicity.

Your union murdered me twice last night because I was near their "party". After that they continued to PK me while I moved into the B4 region. Each time I tried to kill those members they used instant scroll and then instant reverse scroll to avoid my zerk.

Your just trying to frame me because I supposedly took something from you team mates that they never owned in the first place.

My friends this is a typical form of fascism within the silkroad environment - they owned so much so they think they can claim all farming lands. Your union and your guild should be ashamed of the amount of corruption you are involved within.

One, SiNz guild and union is closed, 2 ppl in SiNz atm. Two, If you are murder I don't think you can use instant returns or reverse scrolls... there is a big hole in that story. Three, If you were there when AntiSaint was attacking you then why didn't you murder him when you were in zerk and he was purple? I'm just going off the screen shots. Also the fact that you were on top of yet another botter doesn't really help.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:47 am 

Snoopy wrote:
Azilius wrote:

Quote:

I thought he may have visited the forum recently, my point was I hadn't seen him post here thus he hasn't contributed to the forum, THUS
Snoopy wrote:
It's no loss having him banished from the forum

Last time I seen him post... I think it was back 80 cap when the 80 skills first came out. I can't remember.

Guess you didn't see that or you're actually saying that you not noticing a post means it doesn't count -.- He's had over 20 posts in April.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:57 am 
Common Member

Fiction wrote:
AUST_ZoRrO wrote:

One, SiNz guild and union is closed, 2 ppl in SiNz atm. Two, If you are murder I don't think you can use instant returns or reverse scrolls... there is a big hole in that story. Three, If you were there when AntiSaint was attacking you then why didn't you murder him when you were in zerk and he was purple? I'm just going off the screen shots. Also the fact that you were on top of yet another botter doesn't really help.

AntiSaint and two other union members where with him at the time when I was at B3 fighting Lv94 monsters (note: this was more than 24 hours ago). I was in a corner with another random nuker, at that time they came to kill us using party mobs in order to obtain the location. After I stood next to him and said nothing. Next thing he goes purple on me and runs. As i zerked he disappeared. A few minutes later I see his either re-scrolled or re-logged back into the same area and this time he killed me (Lv1 murderer).

I scrolled back in rage and then used a reverse return scroll after purchasing some additional potions. I then searched the area and they were all gone. Two minutes later I see Lufs (a member from SiNz) come into my area and the vanish. Next thing I see AntiSaint reappears in front of me and then murders me again (Lv2). After that I was disappointed and began using global in Xian to point out what was going on.

He then sent me a message saying if i wanted to die some more. So i used a reverse scroll back to the location and searched the area and none of them where nearby. I continued training with some guild members nearby to help incase it was to happen again - this time nothing.

Today when I went to DW south gate he again started to PK me for no reason and told me if i wanted to die again. Our guild has officially left the SiNz union due to such actions.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:03 am 
Elite Member

I think it's funny how when it's just you alone, all this goes on. But when you have more people there, nothing happens.

Also, you said you globaled. Where are the screenshots of the globals?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:06 am 
Advanced Member

I won't quote the above, but I will reply to it. Your guild (TriadZ) did not leave the union. AntiSaint expelled them because he is closing it. He had been saying it for a week now that this was going to happen. If you are trying to sell everyone this cheap story about you not botting and its Anti's fault, then do so... but stop making up stuff about why your guild isn't in union. Also, Yesterday It was me lufs and anti killing the 95 unique in that room. We seen you grinding on top of a TR botter/nuker, so we were gonna pt you and spawn pt mobs on it, but you didn't respond to pm, so Anti (being the only str) went purple on you. That's when you zerked and tried to kill him but couldn't, he never went out of range and couldn't use RR or log out. blah blah blah...

Also, looking back over the screen shots, You can clearly see him buffing his buffs right when they end one at a time. When I buff I will either buff them all at once or just buff the most important one while I grind. But he buffs in the middle of attacking...

Last edited by Fiction on Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:10 am 
Banned User

@Azi. If I didn't see it. It doesn't count. You know how the game is.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:31 am 
Common Member

I rather not comment any more since it only brings in more flame wars.

Quote:
Also, you said you globaled. Where are the screenshots of the globals?

This occurred 24 hours ago during the "party-incident" since I wanted to bring this matter for EVERYONE to comment on. If i knew this topic was going to open today perhaps I would have taken screenshots of the global, but very few people can make accurate predictions into the near future.

What i don't understand is why would AntiSaint come out and make such statements when he clearly has evidence against him which suggests otherwise. "Tackling the bot crisis with more bots" (AntiChrist, 2009).

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:43 am 
Advanced Member

AUST_ZoRrO wrote:

So you're saying AntiSaint owns so much with his guild?

Quote:
Our guild has officially left the SiNz union due to such actions.

I'm really just sitting here poking holes in your story and Anti is coming up with the screens to help... Is your pride too much that you can't admit it?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:26 am 
Valued Member

AUST, if you bot then just go, you have made your decisions and i cant blame you.
So just accept the consequences and leave.
I if was caught botting i wouldnt be trying to deny it, i'd just leave.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:32 am 
Common Member

This thread fails.

Ayo Sup Aust :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9X45Wp2nzk

http://rf.ogplanet.com

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:33 am 
Banned User

Fiction wrote:
Someone caught AUST_ZoRrO botting in B4, I'm posting here cuz I can't post in Botter expose section. Here is the member and here are links to SS.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=17430

http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c197/ ... stBotting/

:shock:

omg, you may have found a botter :shock:
so cool :roll:

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:46 am 
Valued Member

Nothing new. I knew AUST_ZoRrO was botting since 80 cap

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:05 am 
Loyal Member

Botter exposing botter.
Priceless.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next