Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: aginis
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:07 am 
Veteran Member

(Second time i reported him i believe... First time it was "insufficent")

Copy/pasted what i posted onto the sbot forum. Same username and sig - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=113135

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=7884

Last edited by Lempi on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: aginis
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:11 am 
Veteran Member

As i thought...

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=108064

If this doesnt get him banned, something is seriously fucked up here.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:44 pm 
Banned User

Location: SHEEKA JOOM BA BOOM BAH!! BAM! BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol @ this thread. I thought that yellow boxes werent proof (this may have changed, sorry if it did, I don’t keep up with this shit,) and what does this persons post on another forum have to do with anything? can you a.) prove it’s the same person (ie get his personal info from the "bot forum") and b.)where is the proof of botting?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:30 pm 
Banned User

arent you Farking yourself over right now?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:43 pm 

w00t wrote:

explain?

He's an obvious botter but this isn't enough proof to get him banned according to the forum rules; yellow boxes aren't proof neither is evidence from another forum.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:13 pm 
Advanced Member

I think he copypasta something from a bot forum, Lempi did that is.

Image Image
Mad props to Verfo for the sig, ty!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:16 pm 
Banned User

Location: SHEEKA JOOM BA BOOM BAH!! BAM! BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont see why anyone woud "copypasta" those exact words... i think the same person made the same post in both forums.. but is there proof thats the sbot forums? since it doesnt say sbot forums on that pic, then im pretty much guessing the only ones who would know what forums thats from are patrons of said forum...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:41 pm 
Veteran Member

CeLL wrote:
Lol @ this thread. I thought that yellow boxes werent proof (this may have changed, sorry if it did, I don’t keep up with this shit,) and what does this persons post on another forum have to do with anything? can you a.) prove it’s the same person (ie get his personal info from the "bot forum") and b.)where is the proof of botting?

He has the same name and sig as the guy on sbot. That should be plenty.

@w00t; How so? Wasnt me that found it on sbot forums.
@CloudStrider; Yes, because id be stupid enough to do that. I think that fuck-ugly girl in your avatar is clouding your judgement.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:17 pm 
Frequent Member

zShared wrote:
w00t wrote:

explain?

He's an obvious botter but this isn't enough proof to get him banned according to the forum rules; yellow boxes aren't proof neither is evidence from another forum.

Depends on how good it is.

Ex. http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=110264

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:26 pm 

with ur insufficient thread, isnt that screen shot zoom hackz?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:08 am 
Dom's Slut

Now these are the only "1 post member" bans I like. He specifically came to troll and got selfowned in the process lol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:02 am 

lol no offense but this is some wannabe mod shit..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:55 am 
Veteran Member

no offense but this is exposed botters where members can try to make an effort to keep this a legit community

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:18 am 
Advanced Member

IN BEFORE THE LULZZ :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:26 am 
Advanced Member

Lempi getting pretty defensive here.

Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:09 am 
Veteran Member

CloudStrider wrote:

I find it funny that idiots like you have never heard of "Copy and Paste". cpinney said aginis hasnt been online for a month, but there could be 2 reasons it shows that. 1. He has his account set to hide his online status. That will show him as last online when he set that setting. 2. He is browsing offline.

Also, are you seriously suggesting that i have 2 accounts on here, one of which is me and one is obviously somebody who doesnt speak english well and has a 'turk' name for a character - Given the fact i dispise turks, i dont see how that is very likely.

Furthermore, are you blind or stupid? He has the same name, same signature and im sure there are other similarities on sbot forums too - If you want to pay for it and look, be my guest, but i'll get you banned too.

Half the stuff on the internet is Copy Pasta. Maybe you should learn that before running your mouth and stupid opinions. You can say im being defensive, and why wouldnt i be? Im being accused of botting, when the PROOF is obviously pointing to aginis.

Maybe you should be a little less of an ignorant troll. Either that, or stfu.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:15 am 
Advanced Member

Lempi wrote:
CloudStrider wrote:

I find it funny that idiots like you have never heard of "Copy and Paste". cpinney said aginis hasnt been online for a month, but there could be 2 reasons it shows that. 1. He has his account set to hide his online status. That will show him as last online when he set that setting. 2. He is browsing offline.

Also, are you seriously suggesting that i have 2 accounts on here, one of which is me and one is obviously somebody who doesnt speak english well and has a 'turk' name for a character - Given the fact i dispise turks, i dont see how that is very likely.

Furthermore, are you blind or stupid? He has the same name, same signature and im sure there are other similarities on sbot forums too - If you want to pay for it and look, be my guest, but i'll get you banned too.

Half the stuff on the internet is Copy Pasta. Maybe you should learn that before running your mouth and stupid opinions. You can say im being defensive, and why wouldnt i be? Im being accused of botting, when the PROOF is obviously pointing to aginis.

lulz.

CloudStrider wrote:

I never said you were the guy, calm down buddy. :roll:

Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:35 pm 

CloudStrider wrote:

arrrr not wanting to get involved but the post times on the 2 forums show that lempi's post was first if the guy who tock the screenshot had both forums to his standard time (which i think he would).

OT: i think he is a bot, but the proof is very arguable. unless you do have to pay to foin thoes forums then i think he should get banned for bot support

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:25 pm 
Advanced Member

Bl4nk wrote:
CloudStrider wrote:

arrrr not wanting to get involved but the post times on the 2 forums show that lempi's post was first if the guy who tock the screenshot had both forums to his standard time (which i think he would).

OT: i think he is a bot, but the proof is very arguable. unless you do have to pay to foin thoes forums then i think he should get banned for bot support

You misunderstand, I was not saying he DID, I was just answering a question asking why he might be farking himself over.

In the thread this on originated from people were saying he copypasta from a possible bot forum, even if he did, or didn't.

Hope this clears it up.

Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:50 pm 

magisuns wrote:
no offense but this is exposed botters where members can try to make an effort to keep this a legit community

i never said botting was ok but i still dont think having a vendetta against somebody and looking on other forums for him just because you want to get more people under your belt is fine.. if something is obvious then sure why not report him, but dont be a sherlock holmes and do some CSI trying to find fingerprints thats just sad imo..hes from malaysia actually so i wouldnt doubt it for a sec he bots lol but still i mean going out of your way to prove somebody bots??? last time it was insufficient so you cant sleep at night till you report him?? get a hobby jesus christ

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:24 pm 
Advanced Member

JuelzSantana wrote:
magisuns wrote:

i never said botting was ok but i still dont think having a vendetta against somebody and looking on other forums for him just because you want to get more people under your belt is fine.. if something is obvious then sure why not report him, but dont be a sherlock holmes and do some CSI trying to find fingerprints thats just sad imo..hes from malaysia actually so i wouldnt doubt it for a sec he bots lol but still i mean going out of your way to prove somebody bots??? last time it was insufficient so you cant sleep at night till you report him?? get a hobby jesus christ

What if his hobby IS finding cheaters on MMORPG's and reporting them to forums who has policies against the cheating and whom the cheater has an account with, then trying to get them banned using various types of evidence?

Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:21 pm 

CloudStrider wrote:
Lempi wrote:
CloudStrider wrote:

lulz.

"lulz" is best you can do? Lempi owned you pretty hard.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:36 pm 

CloudStrider wrote:
JuelzSantana wrote:
magisuns wrote:

What if his hobby IS finding cheaters on MMORPG's and reporting them to forums who has policies against the cheating and whom the cheater has an account with, then trying to get them banned using various types of evidence?

touché :banghead:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:35 am 
Advanced Member

Nitro wrote:
CloudStrider wrote:
lulz.

Considering is that whole block of useless text was based off lies and assumptions, I don't think it deserved any reasonable rebutle.

Funny how you only quoted a portion of my preivous post, gj, gj.

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:35 am 
Valued Member

CloudStrider wrote:
Nitro wrote:
CloudStrider wrote:
lulz.

Considering is that whole block of useless text was based off lies and assumptions, I don't think it deserved any reasonable rebutle.

+1, Lempi's just posted a bot report breaking the rules of reporting a bot, 1. yellow box's equal no proof, and 2. other forums don't count(most of the time).

Lempi owns himself pretty hard, he's been nothing but an annoying, spamming troll since he registered. GG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:44 am 
Advanced Member

<3 ty

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:14 am 
Veteran Member

GrindingEternaly wrote:
CloudStrider wrote:
Nitro wrote:

+1, Lempi's just posted a bot report breaking the rules of reporting a bot, 1. yellow box's equal no proof, and 2. other forums don't count(most of the time).

Lempi owns himself pretty hard, he's been nothing but an annoying, spamming troll since he registered. GG

Just because he 'broke the rules of reporting a bot' doesn't mean it can't be considered.
And sure, Lempi had his moments of being annoying, but here, you are the one being annoying. Lempi should get a tap on the shoulder, saying "good try" at least, not this.
In short, SHUT YOUR WHINY MOUTH! because you're not helping in any way. Nor is CloudStrider.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:41 am 
Advanced Member

Not when he is playing rent-a-mod and reporting people left and right on suspision of having a remade account.

Someone asked a question in this thread after someone made a vague statement, I answered it. He gets angry because his evi is not enough, and all I say is "He is getting defensive" (I will admit, I was not serious, it was a bit of trolling by me, okay?) Then he accuses me of something I never did.

But I will take your advice, and congrat him on his attempts to keep SRF legit, I have respect for him in that regard.

Also Enternal is not whining.

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:47 am 

Lempi wrote:
CeLL wrote:

He has the same name and sig as the guy on sbot. That should be plenty.

@w00t; How so? Wasnt me that found it on sbot forums.
@CloudStrider; Yes, because id be stupid enough to do that. I think that fuck-ugly girl in your avatar is clouding your judgement.

How does the same name and sig on another forum prove anything?

So someone could just create a "Lempi" account on the sbot forums, with your SRF avatar and sig, and start posting there about their bot. Then someone else will post a thread in EB here showing Lempi posting on sbot. Does that make you, Lempi, a bot? (not an accusation, just a rhetorical question.)

SRO:
1x, STR Blader (Thebes)
54, STR blader (Venice)
0x, INT wizard (Venice)
19, INT spear (Venice)
34, STR rogue/bard (Venus)
0x, STR blader (Venus)
8x, INT bard/cleric (Gaia)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:26 pm 

lol ibtl

anyway im glad other people see this is as some wannabe mod shit.. but yea i think its pretty sad. dont take this as a profession, srf isnt paying you to do this so dont take this as your soul task or think your bringing out justice because in all honesty your not. like i said before im not against taking them off the site.. but come on dude, u know this is over the top here seriously.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next