Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ] 
 Post subject: [BANNED] RhetoricOwns
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:57 am 

thats his character. everyone knows its his character.

Spoiler!

this is me going thru his imageshack profile.

Post subject: Re: RhetoricOwns
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:28 am 
Frequent Member

ouch :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:26 am 

bb rhetoric?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:07 am 
Banned User

Finally got me -- about time too. I was beginning to wonder if any one would, and honestly, I'm glad you did - it disturbed me how easily I was fooling everyone here, although I bet people had their suspicions, and rightfully so. Now, how far it went -- it was mostly during after the 100 cap that I started doing it a lot. Before that, I played semi-legit, I cannot say full 100% because I did use a Loader almost every single time before at the 90 cap (before Legend III PLUS -- I wasn't around this game during that time), however I did hand grind but just on a Loader client (that was until I hit level 86 and left for BMT). I realized that this game is truly a botting game, as painful of a truth that it is to swallow, it is. And as good as a friend Fly was during that stint long ago where we tried moving MaliceArmy to Venus, in the end he and his gang turned out to be closet bots as well, hiding under the disguise of blaming and alienating every other open botter out there, and as a result, got himself hated more than any person that comes to these forums -- which is even worse than just botting in itself, because although that action can be forgiven easily, alienating a bunch of people that did not agree with his warped view of things cannot be so easily remedied.

However, just because I have done so (botting), does not mean I do not know how to play my character (nor do I make it a point to alienate anyone who does, as I can bet with at LEAST a 90% probability that a good majority of people here who have high level characters do the same, although that will be met with constant denials. That's inevitable, and please, spare me; I won't go off naming names just for the sake of taking as many down with me, that's not how I roll) -- but I have at least been successful in debunking that theory that flies around here all too frequently that bots do not know how to play their characters.

It is a shame that it ends this way on these forums for me, but honestly, it was bound to happen due mostly to carelessness. I wasn't 100% vigilant, and so, got caught. In some ways... in many ways, I'm glad someone finally did. Reasons for that is because it was very disturbing to me how easily I apparently fooled a lot of people here, because my screenshots (especially the grinding ones) denied a lot of people what they look for (lack of yellow boxes, extra text there that shouldn't be, etc...) and I honestly could not believe that a community would be *THAT* stupid. I thank you for proving me otherwise.

Still, I hope that does not make you think any less of me as a person -- my intentions as a whole are good, and I do try to be a good friend for anyone who befriends me, and I will continue to do so. I still do not condone cheating on first person shooters, and look down on any aimbotter/bluewaller, etc.. -- but that is a different story altogether. For Silkroad, botting for easy experience has become the norm, and honestly, its a way for us to gain a level without putting too much effort into it. Does it make it morally right? No, it doesn't -- and if the consequences for that are being banned from these forums, so be it. According to the rules here, I deserve it. My reasons for doing so was that it was faster, more efficient, I got tired of doing it all by hand, and I have other career things that must come before this game such as my CDC's which I am studying to the best of my ability. The damn things are 3 volumes worth of Air Force related material, and my career, SATCOM; that I must memorize and test out of to earn my 5 skill level for my job, so I can then be eligible to gain Senior Airman, and afterwards, Staff Sergeant...

Right now though before I go, I'd like to direct your attention to another thing such as that Anthony14 thread below mine, purposefully showing his Sbot account and Trade Tracker (that the admins were quick to move the contents and keep it all hush-hush). It is no secret that he and 1337WeeMan (ThANuKa) are main admins on ProjectHax.com, and that during the 90 cap he had a successful version of Trade Tracker up and running that they both created themselves. I personally have never used it on my computer, but others did; and it had undeniable results, they were able to detect anyone who walked by the client-less characters that would sit at key points on the map (such as the bridges on Samarkand, portals from Jangan ferry's to Donwhang ferry's... anywhere that people were forced to go through to get to the other side, basically). It was a really neat program that was able to discern between a Hunter, Trader or a Thief that happened to walk by, and they both came up with it from scratch. When he posted that picture here on SRF -- he did that intentionally, "for the lulz", so to speak. Of course, it only has one flaw, it cannot monitor things out-of-game, there has to be actual characters standing at those spots for it to do what it does.

What you make of that above paragraph is entirely up to you, I just felt I had to at least let people know specifically about that because it wasn't seen for what it really was.

Anyway, before I go, a final goodbye (on these forums, at least) to my friends: Tasdik (you've stuck around since the MaliceArmy days, lol.), Shael, Berto, Wou (Malice_Fighter), AquaRoach (and all his friends), NoXXi, and more. If I forgot any, sorry.

You stay classy, SRF.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:45 am 

:cry: i always thought u are uba legit :( :cry:

a world broke for me :( :cry:

by Zanti
ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:48 am 
Addicted Member

Shame, i thought you woulda levelled a bit quicker if you botted aswell. :P

Ah well.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:32 am 
Banned User

Location: SHEEKA JOOM BA BOOM BAH!! BAM! BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
see ya in a day or two.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:11 pm 
Banned User

Location: SHEEKA JOOM BA BOOM BAH!! BAM! BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
... ofy how can he possibly speak for everyone else? also, im pretty sure you knew some legit 95+ in venus, or are you releasing some info we dont know?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:14 pm 
Addicted Member

95+ legit is very possible.

If i could get to level 80 pure legit (in a quite short amount of time), with playing less than 3 hours a day, and being nowhere near as efficient as i could've been, i'm pretty sure dedicated legits who know what their doing can get to cap.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:49 pm 
Banned User

ofy1993 wrote:
Rhe7oric wrote:
Finally got me -- about time too. I was beginning to wonder if any one would, and honestly, I'm glad you did - it disturbed me how easily I was fooling everyone here, although I bet people had their suspicions, and rightfully so.

rhe, I liked you. I 100% knew you were a bot.

Like come on, zooming in on your screen in every pvp video so we don't see the loader text :roll:

farming 1m on lvl 99 mobs that fast. :roll:

As a botter I want you tell SRF this:

There is no lvl 95+ legit ANYMORE. You acted legit. Everyone who was either retarted, or did not know Silkroad believed you. Now, as their trustful guy, tell them that there is no more 95+ legits out there. It is seriously fuckin retarted to BE legit in a game like this where there is no consquences for breaking any of the rules.

It was also pathetic you coming in here bashing around I'm from the navy/ air force. I'm legit. We live by the dick and stand beside it until we're dead and bla bla bla bla bla.

A big thanks to warfire6395 for exposing him. Another closet botter down. I seriously would rather see SRF as an OTL forum rather then a closet botters home which currently is.

The zooming in on videos is actually more for quality, rather than hiding something that isn't there to be hid. Sbot does a very good job of keeping the client look like the normal one. Also, I did throw out numerous clues in my videos, intentionally, waiting for someone to pick up on it. I'll give you a hint as to which those are, Trilliam's leveling to 100 and subsequent Baronet video, and EagIeEyes (then Rogue/Bard now Warrior/Cleric) bugged Rogue speed video which I screwed up anyway. I'll let you find those out on your own, but it is quite subtle.

I acted legit, yes, I posted screenshots that looked legit (not a hard thing to do, I know what everyone looks for, and again, Sbot does a very good job of keeping things tidy, making it look like a legit client) -- but I never actually straight up said I was (I always avoided the question, or simply avoided that subject altogether; more of a guilty conscience thing that I kept at bay). Now, being that this is a forum for legits (although truthfully, they are very few now), I was going to obviously try to hide what I did. Makes sense, no? How hard is that to do -- Sbot has no extra text, nothing that would show an obvious difference from the original client. So, the only thing it leaves out is the yellow boxes. Always the subject of many an arguement here. Not a hard thing to do, press a skill that the bot does, take a picture?

Do I regret botting? Yes. Would I continue doing it? Probably. That's the truth. I do it because of the reason many others do it, I'm lazy plus I have other things of more importance that need to be done, but at the same time I want my character that I've had for so long to be a high level. I hate grinding by hand, I've found a way (as I'm sure others have) to bot as a Cleric in a party, doing all the dirty work. All I have to do is just keep an eye on it, and res + buff anyone who dies. Sometimes what I would do is have my Rhetoric char on as a bot-Cleric, and log in the Trilliam character to lure mobs because since the Odin server is 80% wizards, finding an actual Warrior to party is hard as the majority of them just bot and only show up for Medusa -- the rest of the time they are nowhere to be found.

Also, ofy1993, since *WHEN* did I bash anyone just because I am from the Air Force? When did I insult anyone? Prove to me that, because now you are just putting more shit on me that I did not do. That's not cool. All I did was state that, yes, I am currently employed by them as an active duty troop, and what I currently do for a living. If I did insult anyone, I apologize; but do not insult my by saying that I did, in fact, insult people when I did not.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:01 pm 
Loyal Member

Location: The world has an ending, now you must find this ending.
^ see, i said something about some1 being nude in a video and no1 said anything about it... but it wasnt ur video it was someother dudes vid.. but i didnt really know u :p

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:12 pm 

RHET AHAHAH HACKER I FKING KNEW IT!!

jk <3
You didn't mention me. =( though I'm not sure if I even told you who I was o.o

when/if you make a new account, make sure to pm me, n4car says so

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:45 pm 

so... another useful member gonna get banned from srf?

hope the mods realize. you're slowly killing the forums....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:50 pm 
Dom's Slut

lol @ the lengths people go to get somebody banned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:58 pm 
Addicted Member

Insanity wrote:
so... another useful member gonna get banned from srf?

hope the mods realize. you're slowly killing the forums....

GD is long dead.

Thank god the EB barely affects Off Topic lounge.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:32 pm 
Loyal Member

kk byebye
I already knew this so luls

Post subject: Re: [BANNED] RhetoricOwns
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:16 pm 
banned

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]