Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Exposed....
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:03 pm 
Site Contributor

Well guys, I've thought long and hard, and I've come to the conclusion to really confess on what I've done wrong. A year or two ago I tried the "free" bot from a website, a mistake indeed, but I ran this bot and got around 2% exp, after that I realized that I didn't want to cap, but I did enjoy hand-grinding more than anything. I was level 32 at the time but I hand grinded to lv 90 after that. I know I broke the big rule and I apologize, and I don't expect for forgiveness but I don't hesitate to ask. I guess it's kind of that think u know where people try beer at a young age even though it's illegal but they basically don't do it again kind of thing. This however is not excuse for what I did, even though I did bot for a very short of time I still hate botting, and the whole fact of it. I'm neither doing this to draw attention, nor to insult anyone. I just felt right to confess my wrongs, and as I said I understand if I forever get banned, and if you decide on it, I just wanted to say thanks to the whole SRF community and ADMIN/MODS, especially Barotix. If you decide not to ban me for forever, I will commit myself to stop botting in anyway possible, if possible. Thank you for reading all of this, I hope to see you guys at the other end :)

Post subject: Re: Exposed....
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:05 pm 
Addicted Member

You should be banned for making such a pathetic thread.

Edit: Oh my, never knew f.aggot is blocked.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:08 pm 
Site Contributor

Please though don't be rude, I know it's stupid, but I did break the rule, and lied to SRF, I just want forgiven at least, I don't want insults please, they tend to ruin SRF...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:11 pm 
Addicted Member

Gaige wrote:
Please though don't be rude, I know it's stupid, but I did break the rule, and lied to SRF, I just want forgiven at least, I don't want insults please, they tend to ruin SRF...

cute.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:22 pm 
thread content will be discussed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:10 am 
content discussed, topic starter has been warned.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]