Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: MaskSRO
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:55 pm 

Username: MaskSRO
Evidence:

Quote:
~~~~Botting Allowed = MBOT crack ~~~~
Mbot With Crack : http://xxxxxxxxx/dl/mbot_with_crack.rar
Tuturial KLIKK HERE -->> http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/1727322-release-m ... 1-12b.html
links are censored

in topic: -taken care of-

I also have a screenshot of the relevant part of this topic in case it should get edited. If necessary (if the post gets deleted/edited) i can upload it somewhere.

I guess the reason for reporting him is quite obvious. Links to bots and hacks whatsoever shouldn't be posted on a legit forum. I don't care, if it's only for his own private server, where it is obviously allowed. I am sure, that the bot can be used for other (private) servers too, where it's not allowed. Also even if botting should be allowed on a certain server, as in this case, this is still a forum, that is supposed to be legit and links to bots or cracks are just not legit, it doesn't matter how you turn it. This is why i request a ban from the forum for this guy and of course, that the bot links are getting deleted/edited.

Post subject: Re: MaskSRO
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:21 pm 
Addicted Member

I guess you could have just pmed a mod, not really worth a topic imo for 1 post accounts.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:31 pm 

The Invisible wrote:
I guess you could have just pmed a mod, not really worth a topic imo for 1 post accounts.

True, i didn't think about that. Also i wasn't quite sure, which mods are still active around here.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:10 am 
Ex-Staff

Be sure to report those topics, reports have nice large red exclamation points so we spot them really fast.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]