Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: SuicideGrl
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:54 pm 

SuicideGrl wrote:
i have a feeling i know who this is, but it's irrelevant.

Maybe it's someone that you know very well also and wouldn't expect. :wink:

Quote:
you claim that i am un-legit and that i have done everything on that list except bot and buy gold. may i ask where your info comes from? i have never exploited a bug, CCFed, made racist remarks, traded accounts (or even used someone else's account for that matter)... am i missing something? where's the part where i am any of those things?

again, you are playing with words. I never said you "have done everything on that list except bot and buy gold." that's extremely hard to since some of the stuff like "hacking" take lots of skills and not many people can do it. and because you clicked on a keylogger, I conclude that you are not computer literate enough to "hack" so therefore you can't have done all of the things that is prohibited

I have personally seen you do one or two things disallowd by Joymax per my 2nd post in this thread. Chances are, you've done more than just those. but you are lying to yourself (which is not suprising). if you look at my 2nd post in this thread and you said u never did any of those, then you are just lying to yourself. In fact, I dare you to reply stating that you never break any of rules in post id#992096 so I can expose you for being a liar in front of the public.

Quote:
you are entitled to your opinion about how i run this forum. but Ryoko left me in charge, and only by his will will i leave. publicity stunt? this subforum is filled with the fruits of my - and the rest of the staff's, and the legits here's - labors.

and likewise for you. you are also entitled to your own opinion. im just pointing out from a neutral perspective how hypocritical you are and stupid it is to not go all the way. there are many things out there that are just as bad or worse than botting and should be bannable also. I also know you know that some of your beloved staff here bot and you turn a blind eye. i dare you to reply to this thread denying that. i wont list names but i know a lot more than u think JB. :wink:

Quote:
i am the same person i was years ago. but time and circumstances change. you must either adapt to them or stagnate. i am sorry you no longer feel i am who i once was, but again: i am not sorry.

the only thing the same about you years ago is your DNA. you've changed so much in a negative way, I don't even know what's worse... you or a botter TBH.

Quote:
and @ non ego man: if this is who i think it is, then i am fairly confident that he is not a bot. but i have been wrong before.

nonegoman is just a retard who has this imagination of thinkin he's a lawyer.

And also are you going to unban all the legits you ban in the past for flaming botters, posting botters id/pw, exposing botters, flaming mods for supporting botters, etc or are you to proud of yourself to do that? And also while you are at it, reply to my 4th paragraph in my prev post your side of the story.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:46 pm 
Banned User

FedX wrote:
the only thing the same about you years ago is your DNA. you've changed so much in a negative way, I don't even know what's worse... you or a botter TBH.

A botter is worse. :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:49 pm 
Forum Legend

neutral perspective my ass, u'r a joke fedx.

couldn't cut it wit the big boys, so u come back again crying, good thing SG's running this camp, cuz u wouldn't last a day wit ur attitude.

hey, newsflash, bots hurt sro far more than pk2 editing will ever do. unless u downright hack the game, bots will stay public enemy #1. if u can't realize that botting and pk2 editing are on separate tiers, then u must be the dumbest shit to grace srf.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:02 pm 
Retired Admin

fedx has made it pretty clear in PMs that he thinks i'm unfit to run this forum. if this is teh case, i am sure Ryoko will demote me to a mod, or even a regular user.

<waits>

Having trouble accessing SRF?

dom wrote:
RuYi wrote:
Are you from outer space or something?
He's from Jersey. Close enough.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:04 pm 
Ex-Staff

SuicideGrl wrote:
fedx has made it pretty clear in PMs that he thinks i'm unfit to run this forum. if this is teh case, i am sure Ryoko will demote me to a mod, or even a regular user.

<waits>

Sweety, you're fired. :love:

OT: Isn't FedX somebody's remake.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:08 pm 
Frequent Member

Millenium wrote:

not sure but i thought he was Fadex <<< banned for botting

for some reason i thought it was the same person
(not accusing no one not pointing fingers) word thought ^^^^

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:18 pm 
Addicted Member

SuicideGrl wrote:
and @ non ego man: if this is who i think it is, then i am fairly confident that he is not a bot. but i have been wrong before.

Yeah, I know who it is too. Frankly, I think you are wrong but I made that clear before.

FedX wrote:
nonegoman is just a retard who has this imagination of thinkin he's a lawyer.

Don't tell my clients, please. You know how much a fake diploma costs?

Owned again? LMAO. You should quit.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:22 pm 

SuicideGrl wrote:

<waits>

i think you are a decent person, but just misguided and priority misplaced and not banning people who you are friends with. I merely asked you to voluntary resigned for the better good if you are going to effectively declare the war on bots. Your integrity is very questionable.

Millenium wrote:
HAHA. Sorry for loling in such a serious topic but I went under water in Hotan numerous times with my guildmates for the monster spawns. That was a graphical glitch but I'm not cheating or altering the game or having any significant advantange over others by doing so. Me and my guildies just wanted a quiet spot for our union-only monster spawn event.

...Until some botters came out and found out and started ruining our fun of course.

Sorry to break it to you, but exploiting map bugs/glitches is a bannable offense according to Joymax's policy. Is Joymax going to enforce their rules? I doubt it. Does that make you legit by intentionally and repeated exploiting that bugs for your own gain? No, it does not.

Legitimacy is a myth. I'm proud of the fact I've never done anything on that list, and it's sickening to this forum run by non-legits admins/mods hypocrites.

Also, Suicide, you didn't do what I dare you to in my prev post. Why?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:24 pm 
Forum Legend

wait a second, this is "war on bots" not "war on people who exploit bugs and glitches"

i think u'r in the wrong place buddy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:25 pm 
Banned User

Millenium wrote:
SuicideGrl wrote:

<waits>

Sweety, you're fired. :love:

SG please take the door :P

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:28 pm 

TOloseGT wrote:
wait a second, this is "war on bots" not "war on people who exploit bugs and glitches"

No, Suiciegrl also banned some people who bought gold and/or sold accts

It's the war on nonlegits (or it's supposed to be).

And Asy, you kissing SG's ass is sickening. It reminds me of all the people asskissing D2A. Please calm your horse and learn how to distinguish the letter of the alphabet. I'm not a remade account. I was never banned.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:30 pm 
Addicted Member

FedX wrote:
And Asy, you kissing SG's ass is sickening. It reminds me of all the people asskissing D2A.

LMAO

FedX wrote:
nonegoman, the only reason you are flaming me is because you are nonlegit and if people get banned for more than just botting, you would be banned also. everyone can see thru it.

And what did I do again? No D/C client? Buy Gold? Scamming? Resell items bought cheaply from botters? (Well, the last one maybe :oops: ).

Last edited by non ego man on Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:31 pm 
Forum Legend

too bad for u pk2 editing and "exploiting map bugs/glitches" does not fall into srf's rules, oh oh, what now, gonna report to JM?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:50 pm 
Banned User

FedX wrote:
TOloseGT wrote:

And Asy, you kissing SG's ass is sickening. It reminds me of all the people asskissing D2A. Please calm your horse and learn how to distinguish the letter of the alphabet. I'm not a remade account. I was never banned.

I dont give a shit who you are or what you might be. You need to shut up and wait for results ok barbie doll ? I hope you understood that.
Shut up and wait.

About the ass kissing. I dont recall myself kissing anyones ass. If SG wants to ban me he could do it I dont mind I dont need to have any proper attitude against no one. People know me like i am. If you dont know me then dont talk about me.

Me saying let SG do his job is ass kiss? pfff yeah ok give me mod Ill do my job. First ill ban you.

I dont even know who D2A is.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:37 pm 

Asyamura wrote:
FedX wrote:
TOloseGT wrote:

I dont give a shit who you are or what you might be. You need to shut up and wait for results ok barbie doll ? I hope you understood that.
Shut up and wait.

About the ass kissing. I dont recall myself kissing anyones ass. If SG wants to ban me he could do it I dont mind I dont need to have any proper attitude against no one. People know me like i am. If you dont know me then dont talk about me.

Me saying let SG do his job is ass kiss? pfff yeah ok give me mod Ill do my job. First ill ban you.

I dont even know who D2A is.

Calm down son... SG and I are trying to have a discussion.

Also:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:48 pm 
Addicted Member

As long as you bumped this thread, can you answer my question? You accused me of being non-legit. You said everyone can see it. What have I done? Here, I'll make it easy on you:

non ego man is non-legit because he:

[ ] Bots or botted, ever any character
[ ] Bought gold
[ ] Altered his client
[ ] Scammed someone
[ ] Resold items he bought cheaply from botters and made about 150M gold in a month of just stalling when the SRO economy was spiking.
[ ] Uses his pick-up pet to grab botter trash and makes about 1M an hour (when the goldbots are in full force).

Go ahead. (BTW, I admit the last two)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:50 am 
Loyal Member

SuicideGrl wrote:
FedX wrote:
There is NOTHING to discuss. Those were copy and pasted from Joymax. SuicideGrl said that he doesn't want new people on SRF to be influence by the nonlegits. So there goes the list of what legitness means, straight from Joymax whether a person likes it or not. There shouldn't be a debate. It's on Joymax's site.

If SuicideGrl is going to start cleaning up SRF of all the filth, then he must and need to go ALL THE WAY!

lol. i make the rules here. JM doesn't enforce theirs, so i am enforcing them for them. if they can choose which rules to enforce, so can i. you are obviously a remake. what was your banned account? maybe it doesn't matter.

if you have a problem with this new initiative, you're probably a closet bot yourself. is that what your main got banned for?

You Remind me Of KIRA from DeathNote.

Link=http://www.stage6.com/Death-Note-Channel/videos/

Playing Jade Dynasty
2x Lupin Wdfmymoney

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:08 am 
Site Owner

Necrobat wrote:
But yes, it's a warzone now. One wrong word and it's the gas chambers for you.

:D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:10 am 
Site Owner

FedX wrote:
SuicideGrl wrote:

<waits>

i think you are a decent person, but just misguided and priority misplaced and not banning people who you are friends with. I merely asked you to voluntary resigned for the better good if you are going to effectively declare the war on bots. Your integrity is very questionable.

Millenium wrote:
HAHA. Sorry for loling in such a serious topic but I went under water in Hotan numerous times with my guildmates for the monster spawns. That was a graphical glitch but I'm not cheating or altering the game or having any significant advantange over others by doing so. Me and my guildies just wanted a quiet spot for our union-only monster spawn event.

...Until some botters came out and found out and started ruining our fun of course.

Sorry to break it to you, but exploiting map bugs/glitches is a bannable offense according to Joymax's policy. Is Joymax going to enforce their rules? I doubt it. Does that make you legit by intentionally and repeated exploiting that bugs for your own gain? No, it does not.

Legitimacy is a myth. I'm proud of the fact I've never done anything on that list, and it's sickening to this forum run by non-legits admins/mods hypocrites.

Also, Suicide, you didn't do what I dare you to in my prev post. Why?

Suicide ban this fool.

I'll pull the trigger for you

You dont need his shit with everyone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:21 am 

LOL Ryoko for voicing my opinion that more needs to be done than just banning botters? there are illegal things to do in silkroad that is prohibited that's far worse than botting. this is getting nowhere

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:26 am 
Frequent Member

Location: shhhh weasel-Fly cant demand he always Blah some **. oh and RyO ---> GRRR
YAY Ryoko!

Lolz, yes, I agree...

Sui puts up with a hell of a lot, and with the initiative she has taken, she does not need a leach such as FedX. Guess she was having fun playing with him though, as I really don't believe she was waiting for Ryoko's approval > >

So before you're banned... what are these "far worse" things that one can do in SRO that is worse than botting... > > I guess you could say if you held up the US Joymax CEO with a gun, or stole a server, but there are other rules governing that... and further from what you preach, they are not in Joymax's ToS...

Oh, and pssst... THE "BETTER GOOD" IS NOT DEPENDENT ON ONE PERSON!

^ ^

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:29 am 
Advanced Member

ok... one thing thats annoying me throughout this whole board is the use of the word "illegal"

nothing mentioned here is illegal, against joymaxs rules? against srf rules? maybe, but not illegal.

sorry about that.

you may all continue now.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:35 am 
Frequent Member

Location: shhhh weasel-Fly cant demand he always Blah some **. oh and RyO ---> GRRR
Innovacious wrote:
ok... one thing thats annoying me throughout this whole board is the use of the word "illegal"

nothing mentioned here is illegal, against joymaxs rules? against srf rules? maybe, but not illegal.

sorry about that.

you may all continue now.

Ahh, but illegal and breaking/going against rules, be it the governments or a soccer games, are one and the same by definition. Illegal would be an appropriate term. ^ ^

EDIT - Just thought I'd finish a sentence ^ ^

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:22 am 
Addicted Member

FedX wrote:
nonegoman, the only reason you are flaming me is because you are nonlegit and if people get banned for more than just botting, you would be banned also. everyone can see thru it.

You even bluff like a pussy.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:28 am 
Advanced Member

<<image removed. -SG>>

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:51 am 
Retired Admin

FedX and i will take this to PMs. thanks for your support, Ryoko, but i can face whatever comes.

Having trouble accessing SRF?

dom wrote:
RuYi wrote:
Are you from outer space or something?
He's from Jersey. Close enough.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2