Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Bye SRF
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:20 am 
Banned User

Its been a long run for me. Started on Xian when there were only 3 servers, 60cap, no autopot, no bots, and nice ppl. Made a STR Hybrid glaiver :D

The moved to Venice and began visiting this site, started a INT Spear, and later made Hybrid. By the time I was in Venice, it was the 70 cap and hand grinding was still reasonable. I was able to reach lvl 69 in roughly 7 months (that's no farming either). Then came the 80 cap (no new skills) and I saw the huge spike in xp and sp needed for the future and I gave up being legit. I wanted to keep playing because this game is fun and the friends I made. I also botted due to college applications that need to be done.

I never acted "All mighty" or pretended to be legit. Well I never really said anything =P All I did was pass on the information that I knew and hope that it would be of some use to ppl.

To all those that were legit to lvl 80: I tip my hat off to you for being stronged willed enough to truck on with the hand-grinding and continue to deal with the server traffic. Best of Luck inside the game and continue to have fun.

To SuicideGirl: I thankyou for that Hybrid Spear guide which helped me make a fun character I stuck to for 2+ years.

And finally to SRF: I repect your movement to run out all the bots within this forum (hence why I am confessing). Hope this decrease your workload and also best of luck to continue to support the legit community =)

Goodbye xD

Post subject: Re: Bye SRF
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:21 am 
Retired Admin

thanks for your straight-forwardness. i regret your decisions in the past, but not the way you went out.

banned.

Having trouble accessing SRF?

dom wrote:
RuYi wrote:
Are you from outer space or something?
He's from Jersey. Close enough.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:45 am 
Loyal Member

A good way to go with dignity. It's good to see that people accept their past and act in consequence.

I just hope that people don't think too bad of you when they see the "banned for bot admission" in your sig. At least you show respect for those who remain handgrinding, at least you don't brag about being too much for a too small effort.

Good bye.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:49 pm 
Banned User

I admire the way people can Harakiri.

This should preserve your honor.