Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [Canabyss] Sparta Botter
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:58 am 
Banned User

[ ] Reach Level 80
[ ] Kill All Uniques
[ ] Participate in Fortress War
[ ] Participate in Guild War
[ ] Finish Farming
[ ] Murder 10 Player Bots

Venus » 1x Cleric - Marce » [BlackHand]

Post subject: Re: [Canabyss] Sparta Botter
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:00 am 
Retired Admin

banned months ago, right after the 3.0 switch.

edit: avatar deleted, sig changed.

Having trouble accessing SRF?

dom wrote:
RuYi wrote:
Are you from outer space or something?
He's from Jersey. Close enough.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:03 am 
Banned User

SuicideGrl wrote:
banned months ago, right after the 3.0 switch.

edit: avatar deleted, sig changed.

yeah didnt know he was banned or not because of the avatar and sig. thank you. Did I help motivate this war? I know I invated his Hera topic and posted this botter on SRF and he globals on Sparta how Im a noob for taking his ass out of the closet.

[ ] Reach Level 80
[ ] Kill All Uniques
[ ] Finish Farming

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:07 am 
Retired Admin

[MS]Malicious wrote:
yeah didnt know he was banned or not because of the avatar and sig. thank you. Did I help motivate this war? I know I invated his Hera topic and posted this botter on SRF and he globals on Sparta how Im a noob for taking his ass out of the closet.

there have been many catalysts in this war. your actions are exactly the kind we want in this subforum. expose the bots so we can be rid of them.

Having trouble accessing SRF?

dom wrote:
RuYi wrote:
Are you from outer space or something?
He's from Jersey. Close enough.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:21 am 
Banned User

As a SRF Soldier I will serve my forum with pride and honesty. I will pick out all botters who hide in Sparta server. Sir, eeh Ma'am? Yes ma'am? :P

[ ] Reach Level 80
[ ] Kill All Uniques
[ ] Finish Farming

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:28 pm 
Banned User

Wow... traitor to your own friends... I know a lot of people who bot... I don't rat out my friends though. When they bot, I encourage them to stop, and if they don't, it doesn't mean I hate them. C was pretty cool, but he and his GF are playing some different game now, so doesn't make a difference

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:29 pm 
Banned User

SaoKill wrote:
Wow... traitor to your own friends... I know a lot of people who bot... I don't rat out my friends though. When they bot, I encourage them to stop, and if they don't, it doesn't mean I hate them. C was pretty cool, but he and his GF are playing some different game now, so doesn't make a difference

Traitor? C was a shit talker and closet botter. Such a hypocrite, just like you for bot support. Thats why you left my guild. Cause I dont accept botters like you. You should be banned for bot support.

[ ] Reach Level 80
[ ] Kill All Uniques
[ ] Finish Farming

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:38 pm 
Banned User

You don't accept botters? I'm sorry. You left a great union for some mexican/foreign speaking union. I don't SPEAK SPANISH. By the way, no one likes you anymore on Sparta, so just leave our server. Well, besides your spanish friends. C was cool, and sure he talked shit sometimes, doesn't mostly everyone?

And Bot Support? Just because I don't rat out good friends of mine, it doesn't mean I support bots... It's what true friendship is, sticking together through the hard times and good times

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:45 pm 
Banned User

SaoKill wrote:
You don't accept botters? I'm sorry. You left a great union for some mexican/foreign speaking union. I don't SPEAK SPANISH. By the way, no one likes you anymore on Sparta, so just leave our server. Well, besides your spanish friends. C was cool, and sure he talked shit sometimes, doesn't mostly everyone?

And Bot Support? Just because I don't rat out good friends of mine, it doesn't mean I support bots... It's what true friendship is, sticking together through the hard times and good times

Canabyss was never my friend. When he "quit" a while back, he was hated on by everyone cause he's a noob. I left my union because another botter was being a noob. I joined a Hispanic union just to be in one. Im making my own union. You are just like the others, a botter. Go get your plvler to bot you up. thxnbb

[ ] Reach Level 80
[ ] Kill All Uniques
[ ] Finish Farming

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:02 pm 
Banned User

Mr. I Multiclient to SP Farm Flawless, eh?
Anyways, no one hated Canabyss, only people like you hated him. You didn't know him personally, and here him flame once, and go OMGWTFHAXBOTTER. Lemme go tell on him, because the whole server hates me anyways!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:08 pm 
Banned User

SaoKill wrote:
Anyways, no one hated Canabyss, only people like you hated him. You didn't know him personally, and here him flame once, and go OMGWTFHAXBOTTER. Lemme go tell on him, because the whole server hates me anyways!

I dont and never have multicliented. Dont claim shit if you dont know shit. Its obvious you are a bot supporter, I wonder why you havent been banned. Go tell him since he plvled and botted his new account _Chelsea_

[ ] Reach Level 80
[ ] Kill All Uniques
[ ] Finish Farming

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:16 pm 
Banned User

[MS]Malicious wrote:
SaoKill wrote:

I dont and never have multicliented. Dont claim shit if you dont know shit. Its obvious you are a bot supporter, I wonder why you havent been banned. Go tell him since he plvled and botted his new account _Chelsea_

LMFAO, hypocrisy?
by the way, stop with your blue font, it doesn't make you look any cooler. And, who has Flawless (lv29 57k SP farmed or so) Tommys (69). What a coincidence? I doubt anyone would want to powerlevel you anyways, I mean, besides yourself

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:20 pm 
Banned User

SaoKill wrote:
[MS]Malicious wrote:
SaoKill wrote:

LMFAO, hypocrisy?
by the way, stop with your blue font, it doesn't make you look any cooler. And, who has Flawless (lv29 57k SP farmed or so) Tommys (69). What a coincidence? I doubt anyone would want to powerlevel you anyways, I mean, besides yourself

I have MANY friends, much more than you. I got my friend from BlueForce to plvl me as well as other people. Quit acting like you got friends and I'm a loaner because we all know you are a pathetic child. What do you care about my blue font. I like the color so I'll type it in whatever color I want now GTFO before you are banned for botting later on. Trust me, you'll get caught.

[ ] Reach Level 80
[ ] Kill All Uniques
[ ] Finish Farming

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:33 pm 
Banned User

Your friend from BlueForce, BurningTimes? AAHHAHAHA wow... he/she powerleveled me the whole night without answering my PMs or anything. A bit suspicious? And uh... I'm not friends with hispanians so, true

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:38 pm 
Banned User

SaoKill wrote:
Your friend from BlueForce, BurningTimes? AAHHAHAHA wow... he/she powerleveled me the whole night without answering my PMs or anything. A bit suspicious? And uh... I'm not friends with hispanians so, true

You're just a racist noob. Im done talking to you child. You should be banned.

[ ] Reach Level 80
[ ] Kill All Uniques
[ ] Finish Farming

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:10 pm 
Banned User

heheh, child. You should see some globals about you. Racist am I? You know how many times I've seen hispanians try to scam me? "give me ur itum y +9 ok?" Almost as bad as turks now >_>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:12 pm 
Banned User

SaoKill wrote:
heheh, child. You should see some globals about you. Racist am I? You know how many times I've seen hispanians try to scam me? "give me ur itum y +9 ok?" Almost as bad as turks now >_>

What does that tell you? EVERYONE scams. So you are just being stereotypical cause you are an ignorant racists child. Globals are just from shit talkers like you. No global has been done about me but shout outs. So quit being a child and go to your bot forums. You aren't wanted here.

[ ] Reach Level 80
[ ] Kill All Uniques
[ ] Finish Farming

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:16 pm 
Banned User

Think again. Haha, just because you can't afford silk because of wasting cash on botting. Good times globaling! And, I don't see how you bring in that I'm a "racists child". Wtf does that have to do with that you suck and you're a WANNABE GM, ratting out respected Sparta server players.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:22 pm 
Banned User

SaoKill wrote:
Think again. Haha, just because you can't afford silk because of wasting cash on botting. Good times globaling! And, I don't see how you bring in that I'm a "racists child". Wtf does that have to do with that you suck and you're a WANNABE GM, ratting out respected Sparta server players.

Respected? I wonder why he wants to move to Hera :roll:

RIGHT. Wannabe GM. Child, your mom should just spank you.

[ ] Reach Level 80
[ ] Kill All Uniques
[ ] Finish Farming

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:32 pm 
Banned User

Uhm... I know lots of people who do, it doesn't mean everyone hates him. And uh, child? What is this? Is that all you can say, I mean, you haven't seen a picture of me, so you think because I have true friends, I'm a child? Ha.
All your friends are:
CASH PLZ AND Y BE U FRIEND KEKE?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:36 pm 
Banned User

SaoKill wrote:
Uhm... I know lots of people who do, it doesn't mean everyone hates him. And uh, child? What is this? Is that all you can say, I mean, you haven't seen a picture of me, so you think because I have true friends, I'm a child? Ha.
All your friends are:
CASH PLZ AND Y BE U FRIEND KEKE?

You are a child for your immature attitude. Look how you respond, like a child. Im done with you child. Hopefully someone gets a screenshot of you botting and gets you banned from here. Go kiss CanaBots ass somewhere else.

[ ] Reach Level 80
[ ] Kill All Uniques
[ ] Finish Farming

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:47 pm 
Banned User

"CanaBot" is my friend, thanks. You should also try making some friends, due to your lack of intelligence it may be hard. Stop sucking up to the GMs by ratting out old Sparta members, and typing in your god damn annoying BLUE IT DOESNT MAKE YOU COOL. STOP. Anyways, please show examples of how my attitude is "childish". I don't see any, sorry. bye.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:52 pm 
Banned User

SaoKill wrote:
"CanaBot" is my friend, thanks. You should also try making some friends, due to your lack of intelligence it may be hard. Stop sucking up to the GMs by ratting out old Sparta members, and typing in your god damn annoying BLUE IT DOESNT MAKE YOU COOL. STOP. Anyways, please show examples of how my attitude is "childish". I don't see any, sorry. bye.

^ There. Childish. Its your friend. You act as if I dont have friends. Hell, my best friend plays this game. :shock:

I will type in BLUE, if it annoys you dont post in my threads. Thank you and have a good day. :wink:

[ ] Reach Level 80
[ ] Kill All Uniques
[ ] Finish Farming

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:56 pm 
Banned User

There as in? As in I hate how you're so stuck-up that you type in blue so it makes you think you look SUPERIOR? I never said you had no friends, but the friends you do have are lame, annoying, and hated by everyone (ditto to you). Heck, your best friend is probably fightknight2.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:00 pm 
Addicted Member

I'm going to side with Sao on this one, you're certainly the one being childish here. I'm far too lazy to pull out the evidence, any competent individual can do it in less than 60 seconds.

Both of you just stop, you're making asses of yourselves lol

Take it to PM please :love:

also im not going to stop calling him a cosmic douche, anyone that knows everything about everything, then creates you knowing full you won't end up following the rules he's made up for you, then punishes you for all eternity for it....come on...thats just being a d*ck.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:01 pm 
Banned User

SaoKill wrote:
There as in? As in I hate how you're so stuck-up that you type in blue so it makes you think you look SUPERIOR? I never said you had no friends, but the friends you do have are lame, annoying, and hated by everyone (ditto to you). Heck, your best friend is probably fightknight2.

First of all, I will always type in blue as its my favorite color. There is a Font Color Option for a reason. You trying to make me look superior, that's the way you look at me. :roll:

If you think my friends are lame, annoyin, and hated by everyone so be it. They are MY friends and not yours. Of course SlayerS hates my friends, most of them come from MG Union and BlueForce Union. I could careless what you think about me and my friends.

Fightknight2 is the most hated including by me, as he hacked my best friends brothers account and ended up making him quit. How would he be my friend? :wink:

So please, go protect your closet botter friends on another forum because you aren't wanted in this thread. This thread was suppose to be dead, hopefully along with your account. Thank you and have a good day.

:)

[ ] Reach Level 80
[ ] Kill All Uniques
[ ] Finish Farming

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:05 pm 
Banned User

what the hell is a closet botter?
Anyways, you type in blue obviously to make yourself appear SUPERIOR. Don't try and lie about it.

Second of all, please post the friends you have from the MG Union rofl.

Third of all, its like a puzzle, you put two and two together:
Most Hated: YOU
Most Hated: FightKnight2
Get it now, or should I go into more detail with my "childish thoughts"?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:07 pm 
Banned User

SaoKill wrote:
what the hell is a closet botter?
Anyways, you type in blue obviously to make yourself appear SUPERIOR. Don't try and lie about it.

Second of all, please post the friends you have from the MG Union rofl.

Third of all, its like a puzzle, you put two and two together:
Most Hated: YOU
Most Hated: FightKnight2
Get it now, or should I go into more detail with my "childish thoughts"?

Do what you want to do.

Friends: DevilPricess, Y2JQueen, Y2JLoveSuki, Swifter, DatMan, should I keep going? :roll:

I may be the most hated by you and Canabots. But thats about it. Hell I even talk to his guild mates, Hyon and others from Tempest.

[ ] Reach Level 80
[ ] Kill All Uniques
[ ] Finish Farming

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:11 pm 
Banned User

who the hell is Y2K?
DatMan is hated too, and just to be ironic, for his shit talking.
You probably just suck up to Swifter, or your just nice to him.
And, yes keep going.
Last night, your little friend DatMan was shit talking to many of the CNS and Tempest members, might want to think that over.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:15 pm 
Banned User

SaoKill wrote:
who the hell is Y2K?
DatMan is hated too, and just to be ironic, for his shit talking.
You probably just suck up to Swifter, or your just nice to him.
And, yes keep going.
Last night, your little friend DatMan was shit talking to many of the CNS and Tempest members, might want to think that over.

You swear CNS doesn't talk shit. I only dont flame on them because they are cool, like Ganxta_Glvr. Swifter is cool because he isn't a stupid hypocrite like you. Like I said but you are too thick skulled to understand, i dont care what you think about me and my friends. You are just crying because I exposed Canabyss of what he really is.

[ ] Reach Level 80
[ ] Kill All Uniques
[ ] Finish Farming

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next