Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Turning Myself in Like Many Others Before Me
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:28 am 
Banned User

I admit that I bot. I will explain why I decided to bot. I used to hate bot with a passion like everyone else who play the game. I handgrinded to level 75 but the grinding was so long. The botters were strong so legits couldn't competet. Joymax does nothing about the botting. In fact they actually removed the botting prohibition from their ToS. The game was very hard to log in so I use SoftMod to help get rid of the disconnect message. The price of decent gears were sky high that only botters can afford it. Every single of my friends in the server bot so I finally decided to give it a try and I understand why every bots. I know there are a lot more people in SRF bot but are afraid to come out of the closet, so dont be afraid.

Here's since I botted with many chars, I make about $2000 selling my accounts I make, and the gold to the gold farming companies so botting is my full time job now to support my family since I was fired form my job and this is the only way to put food on the table for them. I also have 5+ billion and am very strong in the server. I can kill many botters now that would not been possible without botting. i do not regret my decision at all.

anyways below is the picture of my bot that i choose to self incriminate myself so the admin can use it as proof to ban me.

Post subject: Re: Turning Myself in Like Many Others Before Me
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:30 am 
Banned User

LMAO AT THE SHAVED CAT!!!

LOL

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:32 am 

Holy cow one kickass computer you have there. You did that to put food on the table for your family? I'm speechless

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:34 am 
Frequent Member

FedX wrote:
Holy cow one kickass computer you have there. You did that to put food on the table for your family? I'm speechless

Not really just need a dual core, and like 6 gb of ram.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]