Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Xanovaria
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:25 pm 

MrFudge wrote:
Azilius wrote:
The evidence

- Me hitting him with no response, no actions
- His guildmate saying in the video, 'Don't get him murderer' - This refers to agroing a bot.
- A screenshot of him in an iSketch game saying he has to check his bot, a very old screenshot too.

- Well unless you're blind you would've seen he stopped for a bit.. prob typing to his guild or pming the guy next to u that you're a fuckin idiot.
- its easy to get nukers murder, nukes splash. Don't want to accidently kill the azilius char now would we?
- forgive xano for jokingly saying that. He's in an SRF isketch room hes not a fuckin retard. Or would you like him to say "guys i have to take a fuckin huge shit right now brb" and be not as polite?

He stopped BEFORE I started to attack him. He's never ignored me before either, I've kept on slightly good terms with him and even murdered someone who killed him while bot hunting.

Yes, nukes splash, and they would hit me because I was in offender status. Would that bring him murderer if he killed me? NO, because I'm OFFENDER STATUS.

I'm sure it was a joke, I joke about checking my bot all the time. Hell BRB!!! I Gotta check it right now!!!! :roll:

It's sad, you defend Ito and now Xano, I wouldn't be surprised if you bot too.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:24 am 
Elite Member

Azilius wrote:

I've defended a bunch of people here, not just them.
The community is gone cuz of this shit, it doesn't matter if anyone bots they were all still really good contributors to the forum. Now all you have left is people making retarded cSRO to isro comparisons on server traffic, more server traffic threads, and some retarded bot threads that are all basically the same. The most entertaining part of the forum by far is the off topic lounge, and that has absolutely nothing to do with Silkroad which really says something about where these forums have gone.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:47 am 
Banned User

MrFudge wrote:

The community is gone cuz of this shit, it doesn't matter if anyone bots they were all still really good contributors to the forum. Now all you have left is people making retarded cSRO to isro comparisons on server traffic, more server traffic threads, and some retarded bot threads that are all basically the same. The most entertaining part of the forum by far is the off topic lounge, and that has absolutely nothing to do with Silkroad which really says something about where these forums have gone.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:23 am 

MrFudge wrote:
Azilius wrote:

Good points. :(

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:31 am 
Banned User

After Careful reading , im Making the Decision NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE!
Reasons For This?

1. The Video is not long enough there is no evidence where botting is present all i see is you slapping Xano for 20 seconds. he stops somewhere at the start possibly typing in guild or union chat nad useses Ghost spear to attack the offender. i can find sometimes very had to come off a monster to attack somthing else. The Video needs to be longer At Least Over 1 Minute

2. Isketch Picture.
There is no way to proove that Xano is that room is the xano here it may sound stupid but unfountaly due to Xano owning the character Death2All im sure alot of people hate him for this but i cannot rule on that without any evidence it not being him

3. There is no proof in the PM Screenshot thats Xano

< Topic is locked until Futher Evidence is posted - Van >

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3