Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Banned] Im sick of this
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:15 pm 
Banned User

Hi.
Im a botter.
Ban me.
But read this first.

This forums are going down... if you try to talk about anything in sro it ends always the same. Some childish "legits" start crying about botters. Whats so bad about botting? I can understand that you are upset about goldbots or spambots. But wheres the difference between a "legit" and a botter? i dont have enough time 2 grind by hands, so i bot. ive got a live. ive got a high char in sro. Im happy with this. I dont complain about JM, although they are doing a quite pathetic job. But "legits"? You keep flaming the forums/the game. You destroy many great topics by that. I think botters dont. And anyways, botters are the 1 who define sro. They are the best/highest players. the grinding isnt the best in sro. its pvp mode makes it special.

result: "legits" destroy sro by flaming and crying about botting. seriously, get a life, dudes. Well, why am i saying "legits"? half of them are hypocrites any1ways... (that mod "who got exposed")
last thing: i saw that vortex (1 of the best & well known players in sro) got banned for 7 days for using a zoom hack... i didnt know whether i should laugh or cry.

bb

Post subject: Re: Im sick of this
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:18 pm 
Frequent Member

tell someone who cares

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:26 pm 
Forum Legend

MiKe 51-50 wrote:
tell someone who cares

bai fucker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:27 pm 
Banned User

not even able to argue against my opinion? thats sad

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:27 pm 
Frequent Member

I'm not a bot supporter, but he has a point...about all the legits...i can't really find a thred without someone saying "bot much"... "I'm not saying anything but you..bla bla bla" or something like this...i meen...ok no bots, but why every single topic has to have a bot accusation in it? It's getting more annoying than the whole "Gaymax" complaining thing.....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:29 pm 
Ex-Staff

Player Banned due to Bot Admission. The thread is closed and now moved to Exposed Botters, however, if you wish to PEACEFULLY discuss the behaviours of legits who are "destroying the forum" like he says, feel free to open another thread and let us know what you think.

Milly

ImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]