Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: It has become a competition..
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:21 pm 
Forum Legend

Look around, at almost every 'I reached the cap' topic, there is some 'legit' crying about that the guy who reached lvl 90 is a botter.

It has become a competition: who can get the most members banned? Everyone is spending more time on getting dirt on someone than they are spending at the freaking game itself.

Please, get over yourself, why doing this much effort to get a botter banned from this forum? You should rather spend that time on grinding, so you don't have to cry about other people reaching high levels.

I agree with Master_Chief:

Quote:
result: "legits" destroy sro by flaming and crying about botting. Well, why am i saying "legits"? half of them are hypocrites any1ways...

I DO NOT SUPPORT BOTTING, BUT I THINK SOMETIMES 'LEGITS' SHOULD REALIZE THIS IS STILL A GAME..

Post subject: Re: It has become a competition..
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:25 pm 
heroo wrote:
why doing this much effort to get a botter banned from this forum?

um hai.
look at these topics. half the botters admit it themselves.

• fact is, botting is a big cause of silkroad going down the drain.
  • fact is, botters and joymax' lack of banning them is one of the
    big reasons for frustration of the legits.
  • fact is, silkroadforums has never been a bot supporting forum, and
    in the past couple of months it's even been a total anti-bot forum.
idk, everytime i read topics like this one, i wonder what they talking about :?
the only unfortunate thing is that sometimes good friends appear to be botting
and suddenly turn into asshats. but whatever.

EDIT: oh, and iirc, i've read you telling us you're not a bot supporter a couple
of times before. well everytime you say that, it's like "im not supporting but..."
so why do you keep talking supportive then? after a while we will stop believing
you.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:30 pm 
Forum Legend

cin wrote:
heroo wrote:
why doing this much effort to get a botter banned from this forum?

um hai.
look at these topics. half the botters admit it themselves.

• fact is, botting is a big cause of silkroad going down the drain.
  • fact is, botters and joymax' lack of banning them is one of the
    big reasons for frustration of the legits.
  • fact is, silkroadforums has never been a bot supporting forum, and
    in the past couple of months it's even been a total anti-bot forum.
idk, everytime i read topics like this one, i wonder what they talking about :?
the only unfortunate thing is that sometimes good friends appear to be botting
and suddenly turn into asshats. but whatever.

true, but i'm not talking about the people that turned themselves, wish every botter should do that. i'm talking about other people trying to get dirt on someone for botting.

And your facts...tell me how is anyone, doing this much effort trying to get someone banned from this forum, going to make the game better?

And i never said SRF was supporting bots :wink:

Lol, i don't even play the freaking game, so to be hones, why supporting botters then? :?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:33 pm 
i didn't say banning them from srf makes the game better.
i said they are problems in game and add to the frustration
of legits. if we ban them on srf, the legits have one bot
less on their mind, and on top of that, it gives them the
feeling that they're doing something back that joymax won't
do. like i said many times before, we cant create a totally
legit game, but we can try to create a totally legit community.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:37 pm 
Forum Legend

but does a 100% legit forum community necessarily means a better forum? Didn't we ban many members who contributed quite alot to this forum?

I'm just saying flaming any 'suspected' botter and just keep trying to find dirt on someone is really farking up this forum. Just look @ the forum like 18 months ago, there were almost no flamings at all.

And i know SRF has gotten much bigger now, but i hate the fact that the average attitude of the members has changed also :(

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:43 pm 
we did ban a lot of well contributing members. but we banned them because
they either botted, or turned into such asshats they broke the being a
constant problem or moderator disrespect rules. i'm not saying i didn't
lose any people i was very fond of, because i did. but we chose to ban
each and every botter on this forum, and now we need to keep it up.

i remember, that before we made this choice, all legits were talking
about closet botters, hypocrits, etc. but once we took it to the next
level and they found out their friends were getting banned, we got
begged to stop it.

anywho, i'm kindof tired of this discussion since we've had it so many
times before. bottom line is, srf bans bots and lets legits stay. why
do we do that? to create a legit community.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:59 pm 
Elite Member

heroo wrote:
but does a 100% legit forum community necessarily means a better forum? Didn't we ban many members who contributed quite alot to this forum?

I'm just saying flaming any 'suspected' botter and just keep trying to find dirt on someone is really farking up this forum. Just look @ the forum like 18 months ago, there were almost no flamings at all.

And i know SRF has gotten much bigger now, but i hate the fact that the average attitude of the members has changed also :(

Were at war, what did you expect ? :wink: It's neccesary to increase pressure to the closet botters. We WANT to force them out. MAKE them feel uncomfortable..

Botters have no place here and never will.

And that many good members got banned..it's sad but there was a good reason for the banning..

In the end i expect the forum to straighten itself out..the solid underground will surface once again and everything will be normal.

cin wrote:
we did ban a lot of well contributing members. but we banned them because
they either botted, or turned into such asshats they broke the being a
constant problem or moderator disrespect rules. i'm not saying i didn't
lose any people i was very fond of, because i did. but we chose to ban
each and every botter on this forum, and now we need to keep it up.

i remember, that before we made this choice, all legits were talking
about closet botters, hypocrits, etc. but once we took it to the next
level and they found out their friends were getting banned, we got
begged to stop it.

anywho, i'm kindof tired of this discussion since we've had it so many
times before. bottom line is, srf bans bots and lets legits stay. why
do we do that? to create a legit community.

Nothing more to add.

Last edited by Grimjaw on Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:01 pm 
Ex-Staff

heroo sadly a war always has casualties..

Niyoke wrote:
err i know ium soudning weird but .. Mr Bow is my p.e teacher .. ARE YOU MR BOW? LMAO ?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:14 pm 
Forum Legend

read it
and i officially say

*yawn*
i mean, doesn't anyone feel the same way?

Same shit so many times, who cares.

It's AS easy as this, don't cheat, don't get banned.
Cheat, get banned.

Rules, were meant to be followed, otherwise there wouldnt be rules.
Therefore, just, god damn follow em, or get banned, if you get banned, you chose it so i dont see wheres the ZOMG BANNED!?!?! OMG YOU IS JOKE NOooOoOOoOo!!!!!!!!!!1111...

Seriously, it's as easy as how i said it
Cheat= Get Banned
Don't Cheat= Don't worry

Those are the bottomlines.
And the rest doesn't matter.

God damn it im bored

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:37 pm 

heroo wrote:
but does a 100% legit forum community necessarily means a better forum?

yes it does, much like any organization, the administrators of this forum have declared a hard line stance against those members who bot in SRO, and yes though this forum has had some rough times since then, this position taken by SRF has proven to be effective...

just think how many SRF members are all in all, and imho i would describe this a feat considering that a common consensus has been agreed by the majority (well those who are still active in these forums, that is) that botting in SRO is considered as cheating and should be frowned upon...

lol, in a way, i like to think that JM may have taken some cues from this stance of SRF (of course i may just be imagining things but meh)...reason why they have taken their bot bans a bit more seriously...

however, yes also i have to agree that the witch hunts, flaming and finger pointing is indeed an ugly offspring of this, but of course rough patches would be expected...still kudos to SRF for taking this to a whole new level...if not for these forums i would have quit playing SRO a long time ago...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:19 pm 
Banned User

The war is annoying, just move on and use these forums as a source of information and gathering, not a heated battlefield.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:17 pm 
Addicted Member

ROFL

"we are at war"

its a Farking forum

not some third world country under a tyrannical rule

also im not going to stop calling him a cosmic douche, anyone that knows everything about everything, then creates you knowing full you won't end up following the rules he's made up for you, then punishes you for all eternity for it....come on...thats just being a d*ck.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:43 pm 

heroo wrote:
Look around, at almost every 'I reached the cap' topic, there is some 'legit' crying about that the guy who reached lvl 90 is a botter.

It has become a competition: who can get the most members banned? Everyone is spending more time on getting dirt on someone than they are spending at the freaking game itself.

Please, get over yourself, why doing this much effort to get a botter banned from this forum? You should rather spend that time on grinding, so you don't have to cry about other people reaching high levels.

I agree with Master_Chief:

Quote:
result: "legits" destroy sro by flaming and crying about botting. Well, why am i saying "legits"? half of them are hypocrites any1ways...

I DO NOT SUPPORT BOTTING, BUT I THINK SOMETIMES 'LEGITS' SHOULD REALIZE THIS IS STILL A GAME..

I certainly won't spend time running around the map hunting botters, trying to come up with proof for 'the next SRF bot ban', but if I do see something wrong, I will point it out. Rules are rules. Botters are not welcome in these forums. They ruin the game, so why should we allow them to be here in these forums? Why support them?

SRO:
1x, STR Blader (Thebes)
54, STR blader (Venice)
0x, INT wizard (Venice)
19, INT spear (Venice)
34, STR rogue/bard (Venus)
0x, STR blader (Venus)
8x, INT bard/cleric (Gaia)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:46 pm 
Ex-Staff

heroo wrote:

And as such one should realize there are rules, one should understand the consequences of breaking those rules, and one should know the results of allowing rampant cheating.
War:
Quote:
active hostility or contention; conflict; contest: a war of words.

Game:
Quote:
anything resembling a game, as in requiring skill, endurance, or adherence to rules: the game of diplomacy.

Rules:
Quote:
a principle or regulation governing conduct, action, procedure, arrangement, etc.: the rules of chess.

Cheat:
Quote:
1]to violate rules or regulations: He cheats at cards.

Sportsmanship:
Quote:
sportsmanlike conduct, as fairness, courtesy, being a cheerful loser, etc.

Who is ruining the game, heroo? :roll:
What group doesn't belong on this forum?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:28 pm 
Banned User

If i may speak...

I think heroo's point is that you guys are taking the fun out of this game, this game is meant to be played, some people cheat some people play legit, every game there is cheaters. Or in this case bots, However some people on this forum need to realize this is just a game, every topic, there's a bot remark somewhere. Yes this forum doesn't allow botters, and bot supportive people, but its gotta to the point where i think its gone to far. You no longer can post something, for people to read that's interesting or new about the game without having the same issues pop up. Most of the people bringing up the issues are hypocrites. If you guys spent this much time complaining and trying to find botters has much as u played, you'd probably be capped to. You guys need to stop bitching and grow up, if you don't like the game with its problems than leave, every game has its problems, no one is forcing you to stay....

Greetz

flame on :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:43 pm 

DopeX wrote:
If i may speak...

I think heroo's point is that you guys are taking the fun out of this game, this game is meant to be played, some people cheat some people play legit, every game there is cheaters. Or in this case bots, However some people on this forum need to realize this is just a game, every topic, there's a bot remark somewhere. Yes this forum doesn't allow botters, and bot supportive people, but its gotta to the point where i think its gone to far. You no longer can post something, for people to read that's interesting or new about the game without having the same issues pop up. Most of the people bringing up the issues are hypocrites. If you guys spent this much time complaining and trying to find botters has much as u played, you'd probably be capped to. You guys need to stop bitching and grow up, if you don't like the game with its problems than leave, every game has its problems, no one is forcing you to stay....

Greetz

It's simple, I don't like cheaters. Botting is cheating. I don't like the 'roid users in sports, I don't like people that deal from the bottom of a deck of cards, I don't like people that sneak notes into exams. Why? Because I'm playing by the rules to know if I can beat the game straight up. I don't want someone falsely claiming they beat me, the game or whatever by cheating. Nothing I hate more than someone beating me in PvP, CTF, Jobbing that has a fully pimped set because they've bought gold, got tons of gear b/c their bot has been running 24/7 or whatever. How can you claim any kind of victory when you don't know if you yourself could have beaten me without all your illegal advantages. So when they cheat they are diminishing MY experience by not giving me a level playing field.

If I'm playing baseball and I see someone cheat with an illegal bat, I'm sure going to point it out. Why wouldn't I do the same in this game? They're both just games (as the common defense most mounted by botters) yet, who wouldn't do the same if you're getting your ass kicked in the baseball game because the other team keeps crushing homeruns with an illegal bat?

Grace wrote:
First make yourself smile, then work on the rest of the world.

STATUS: Currently trying to figure out how to make myself smile.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:47 pm 
Loyal Member

Heres the logic to banning bots.
When you ban bots you kill the forum. The activity of this forum has gone down quiet a bit since I've been here. When I first joined there were interesting threads that were fun reading, and its quiet the opposite today. Back then I didn't need to post too often. These days I'm doing the opposite, most of my posts in GD are because I found someones comment repulsive. If you took a closer look, 75% of the comments are repulsive and constantly ruining threads. With idiots thinking lvl 90 is impossible by human hands so they feel the need to ruin it.
The logic used is if I can't do it, no one else can. Which I might add is the dumbest logic I've ever heard.
Activity now:
In total there are 116 users online :: 51 registered, 6 hidden and 59 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)

Used to be:
Most users ever online was 1182 on Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:09 am
No there was nothing special going on that day. Check the main website.

Say something?
DopeX wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:48 pm 
Forum Legend

PR0METHEUS wrote:
I certainly won't spend time running around the map hunting botters, trying to come up with proof for 'the next SRF bot ban', but if I do see something wrong, I will point it out. Rules are rules. Botters are not welcome in these forums. They ruin the game, so why should we allow them to be here in these forums? Why support them?

Eaxctly my point, if you see someone, ofcourse you should point it out. And don't get me wrong, i'm not against banning bots from this forum, but i'm against people making it their job to hunt bots down and always suspecting people. I think they should use their time more efficient.

And comparing this game with a war= FAIL.

Never, ever ever use murder or war or anything of that sort to compare the bots/botsbanning with. Just don't. It's a game.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:27 pm 

Quote:
It's a game.

Quote:
If I'm playing baseball and I see someone cheat with an illegal bat, I'm sure going to point it out. Why wouldn't I do the same in this game? They're both just games (as the common defense most mounted by botters) yet, who wouldn't do the same if you're getting your ass kicked in the baseball game because the other team keeps crushing homeruns with an illegal bat?

Does that analogy make more sense for you?

As for the question why shouldn't botters be on this forum? Same reason we don't want them in this game. If you cheat, why should you be rewarded with being able to take part in one of the better SRO forums out there. You cheat-you get caught-you get punished. That's the way of the world.

Grace wrote:
First make yourself smile, then work on the rest of the world.

STATUS: Currently trying to figure out how to make myself smile.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:44 pm 
Ex-Staff

heroo wrote:

And comparing this game with a war
= FAIL.

Never, ever ever use murder or war or anything of that sort to compare the bots/botsbanning with. Just don't. It's a game.

:roll: It wasn't a comparison, it was a statement.

Comparison&Analogy: Steroids are to Baseball as Botting is to SRO.

Quote:
If i may speak...

I think heroo's point is that you guys are taking the fun out of this game,

How are we taking the fun out of the game? By playing with our hands? By getting annoyed when people break rules?

"Oh, the steroid user is just playing the game his way. Mind your own business"

Quote:
this game is meant to be played,

This game is meant to be played. I'm glad you understand that. Since you realize this game is meant to be played, why shouldn't people complain about botters? They're not playing the game, they're at the computer to PvP. If they want instant action, mmos aren't for them.

Quote:
some people cheat some people play legit, every game there is cheaters.

Yes, some people cheat and some follow the rules. There are cheaters in every game, now I'll ask you this: In other games is cheating accepted as a norm and why is cheating accepted as a norm in SRO?

Quote:
However some people on this forum need to realize this is just a game

I'm tired of people saying, "this is just a game". So because it is a game, you're not allowed to be serious at any point during gameplay? Obviously you don't know what MMORPGs are for.

Quote:
every topic, there's a bot remark somewhere.

I guess us mods must be slacking. You guys reading this? We're slacking! :roll:

Quote:
You no longer can post something, for people to read that's interesting or new about the game without having the same issues pop up.

Lol, so now botting has to do with everything new or interesting about the game?

Quote:
Most of the people bringing up the issues are hypocrites.

Generalizations aren't needed.

Quote:
If you guys spent this much time complaining and trying to find botters has much as u played, you'd probably be capped to.

One Phrase: MMORPG, look it up.

Quote:
You guys need to stop bitching and grow up

Why can't we bitch? Cheating ruins the game; "I call em how I see em".

Quote:
if you don't like the game with its problems than leave, every game has its problems, no one is forcing you to stay....

Defeatist attitude, Because the best way to make a problem go away is leave and pretend it isn't there: For every problem, there lies a solution. Rather than running from a fight we attempt to fix problems.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:01 pm 
Elite Member

Im just gona say what I think of everything going on so bare with me...

The forum has gone downhill since the banning started, you cant say otherwise or you'd be lying.
I belive one should be looked at by what he/she has done to this forum and not the game, survival is key here, banning a 2 post botter does not make a difference to the community but banning someone who has contribuuted alot to the forum will only be a loss to it, there will be no goin from banning him/her.
Now I know I dont really play SRO as much as some of you do but ive had my fair share of bot problems but i did not care. Its that simple.
Yes my home in this forum is the AC which has suffered more tan many sub forums in here and the funny thing is that the OTL and the AC should have nothing to do with SRO right? So why **** things up there? My suggestion is to remove the damn perm bans and dont ban people from the god damn AC/OTL. People change you know, the "once a bot, always a bot" statement is wrong.
As it is now it is impossible to prove one is not botting and people have been banned for shit reasons if I may say so *caugh*1211*caugh*Snudge*caugh*.
And lastly, comparing bots to steroids sure... They get banned from the game and the players get banned from their game but does that mean they should get killed by the public?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:21 pm 

why do you guys tire yourselves and exhaust yourselves scrabbling over the bot issue in SRO and SRF? just quit the game, I find it hypocritical that everyone whines over botting on SRO, just quit. Paying joymax to log in and level up doesnt help at all. In the short run, it might seem good since you can level up and log in. But everytime you buy silk, some non-silk legit out there is suffering. Spend your money somewhere else like warcraft or lineage 2 or guild wars, where the community is a lot healthier.

if SRF wanted to actually make a dent into the bot problem, it should start a boycott, given its size and popularity. The reason why joymax continues to yank you around in chains is because you keep paying for it. If you attempted to boycott and cut off joymax`s supply of profit, at least you can see a chance to get rid of the bots when joymax listens to you.

How many botters have you kicked off this forum? I say about 100. 100 botters will feel bitter over their ban in SRF. What will they do? tell their real life friends to bot with them in this great game called SRO, to get back at SRF. Its going to be a vicious cycle.

and please dont come to me and say that im a bot supporter or that I support the radical members in SRF. I dont even play the game. I agree with SRF`s stance on being anti-bot, im just bringing up the potential ramifications it might bring.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:14 am 
Forum Legend

Barotix you're a cool dude and i like (almost) all of your posts :D, but you're really taking this game too seriously :P

And as many said before, this is a SRO-forum, not a game. It is our main goal to improve this forum, not the game. And banning people that contribute to this forum won't help this forum, and won't help the game either.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:27 am 
Ex-Staff

heroo wrote:
Barotix you're a cool dude and i like (almost) all of your posts :D, but you're really taking this game too seriously :P

And as many said before, this is a SRO-forum, not a game. It is our main goal to improve this forum, not the game. And banning people that contribute to this forum won't help this forum, and won't help the game either.

>.> I take a lot of things to seriously. :(

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:41 am 

i dun think the legits here try to put dirt on anyone without getting some form of teaser or provocation. i see that most of this witch hunts are triggered by folks trying to "show-off" their sro in-game achievements. so if you are not a legit, whether botting or buying gold, go do your "showing off" else where.

ohhh ... the witch hunters may themselves be the ones doing all the flamings on the botters discovered here. so you cant really say it's the legits messing things up. no botters = peace here. hahaha ...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:46 am 
Loyal Member

alZen wrote:
i dun think the legits here try to put dirt on anyone without getting some form of teaser or provocation. i see that most of this witch hunts are triggered by folks trying to "show-off" their sro in-game achievements. so if you are not a legit, whether botting or buying gold, go do your "showing off" else where.

ohhh ... the witch hunters may themselves be the ones doing all the flamings on the botters discovered here. so you cant really say it's the legits messing things up. no botters = peace here. hahaha ...

Disagree.
Because of the Exposed Botter section botters have been banned. Legits have left because they see this forum going downhill.
So either ways its killing the forum from both sides.
Sure actual botters get accused of botting. But so do the legits. Getting constantly accused and being legit, you want to leave.
There were even people that were legits that faked botting just to get out of here.
Doesn't that hint towards anything? Or is it just me?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:56 am 
Veteran Member

I only keep the hate in game, which I stopped playing.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:24 am 

0l3n wrote:
Im just gona say what I think of everything going on so bare with me...

The forum has gone downhill since the banning started, you cant say otherwise or you'd be lying.
I belive one should be looked at by what he/she has done to this forum and not the game, survival is key here, banning a 2 post botter does not make a difference to the community but banning someone who has contribuuted alot to the forum will only be a loss to it, there will be no goin from banning him/her.

So you're saying SRF mods should play favorites? They did that in the past, sort of... They didn't ban botters unless the botter admitted it. People cried about that. People cried that the mods' "friends" weren't getting banned.

There's no grey area. Break rules, ban. Why should certain rule breakers get special treatment? Just because you wrote a bunch of really helpful guides and helped a lot of people in the forums, doesn't mean you should be allowed to break the rules. If anything, those users should set a higher standard.

Rule breakers, including botters, ruin the game. The rest of us have every right to complain about them.

SRO:
1x, STR Blader (Thebes)
54, STR blader (Venice)
0x, INT wizard (Venice)
19, INT spear (Venice)
34, STR rogue/bard (Venus)
0x, STR blader (Venus)
8x, INT bard/cleric (Gaia)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:35 am 
Common Member

I would like to bring this to everyone's attention:

Quote:
1. MUST be an active SRO account. There is now a moratorium of 90 days on all past evidence. If someone used to bot but quit the game (or) rerolled a legit account that they are currently playing and they are NOT playing the botted one, etc., they are no longer considered a threat to the integrity of the game and these forums and are granted a degree of leniency under those circumstances. CURRENT bot support by these users would still be subject to the appropriate penalties.

PLAYERS WHICH WERE BANNED BEFORE THE REVISIONS TO THESE RULES ARE NOT SUBJECT TO THE NEW CRITERIA AND WILL NOT BE UNBANNED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Viva la legittimità

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:08 am 
Forum Legend

iirc, and i do, there was another topic just like this, oh wait, there were many topics just like this. u guys wrote the same ridiculous posts with the same "arguments" that many others have done, it's not new, we all know what u'r thinking, and apparently, the mods dun really care. who's whining now?

the majority of this forum doesn't jump to bot accusations when someone posts a ss, and when they do, if the op isn't doing something illegal, why should it bother him? the ppl that do and cry foul are retards and the more ppl realize that, the faster they can move on. the first point is to ignore those comments.

Quote:
lol, i can't believe someone actually believes this. legits destroy sro? what a joke. bots destroyed sro, and if half the legits are hypocrits, then ..... them, they'll be banned on srf with the rest of the botters sooner or later.

Quote:
THIS IS STILL A GAME..

that's a personal belief, not a fact. for u sro might just be a weekend escape, for others it's a part of their social life. ppl don't just log on to pvp and grind, they log on to talk wit friends as well.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next