Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: On Barotix's ban
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:34 pm 
Retired Admin

At this time the SRF staff has absolutely no reason to suspect Barotix of any wrongdoing. If Joymax is not going to give specific reasons for banning its users then we have no grounds to assume that Barotix's ban was due to illicit in-game activities. Barotix will NOT be banned, and he will remain a member of the SRF staff until such time as we have either clarification on his ban reason or some other proof of wrongdoing arises.

I am very pleased with the good work that Joymax has been doing on cleaning up the game. It's a shame that good users can sometimes be casualties in the war on bots. I hope that Barotix and the other wrongfully-banned users are able to clear up these bans if they are indeed unjust.

Please direct any questions about this decision to me in PMs.
-SG

Having trouble accessing SRF?

dom wrote:
RuYi wrote:
Are you from outer space or something?
He's from Jersey. Close enough.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]