Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: To Admins and Mod's incharge on EB, just a simple suggestion
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:35 am 

Having extra time on my hands, i logged in here again in Srf only to see whats new and what post are popular... out of the blue Exposed botters section caught me. I congratulate you Admins and Mod's on how greatly you kept the forum clean! But 1 thing i found that is very tempting. After seeing soo many people displaying thier ss on what illegal program they used, i was tempted(and i did, but didnt DL it...seriously) to google the illegal programs. I know how hard it is for you guys to make this forums as clean and flame free as posible. But i would like to suggest that "Either Delete the SS or Shade(you know... wipe it black) the name of the program used". As for me most people here in Cebu they dont bot they hand grind as possible(idk about people further away from my location). Since i dont have any knowlegde about those illegal programs i am pretty much tempted to do soo.

As one of the forum Members i think this is a must its not only for me its also for the benifit of other forum members. Meybe some how they already DL it already?... and then declare themselves legit... we dont know.

Have a nice day guys :D

and btw... i dont play sro anymore I'm playing DotA now, find me in GG-client or GG-Arena and find No_On3 thats me :)

Post subject: Re: To Admins and Mod's incharge on EB, just a simple suggestion
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:33 pm 
Forum God

It wont change anything. It's all about you: you have the desire to cheat or to play legitly. If it's the 1st case, sooner or later, u'll be charmed by the temptation of using bot. Nothing could stop u to search google for cheats. But you have a strong mind, nothing could charmed u even if the bot is in front of you eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:07 pm 
Frequent Member

wow lolz at ur next post i got keylogged halp me plzzzz omg i got hacked anyways seeing u want to bot just go the the bot site purchase a bot run it ur done hurray not that hard k thnxbai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:59 pm 
Forum God

ineedhelp wrote:
wow lolz at ur next post i got keylogged halp me plzzzz omg i got hacked anyways seeing u want to bot just go the the bot site purchase a bot run it ur done hurray not that hard k thnxbai

cheater deserves suffer, there is nothing to whine about, take responsible of your action. 8)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:52 am 

neh... i just wondering... anyways i'm not playing sro anymore (and also Ecsro)nor iCafe's will install it! the game has ended here in phlippines at the time when it was crowded by Gold Bots... atlest the reign of my addiction on sro has ended. just like Mu online(private server).

tnx for the advice or warnings :) but seriously i dont bot just got tired of the game see you all at OTL

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:01 pm 
Veteran Member

They do censor bot download links, if posted.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:00 pm 
Banned User

We Cannot Stop you Searching/Using 3rd Party programs you make that choice.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]