Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Vandango
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:05 pm 
Ex-Staff

Jstar1 wrote:
why so many mods showing their true colors and coming here and posting, why don't they just leave quietly, they've just completely destroyed the last shred of reputation they had left here

Why would they care, they are banned for life lol xD

I will really really miss you Van :cry: msn ftw

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:06 pm 
Forum Legend

I'm quite sure NB wouldnt just laugh at a ban like dango's.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:07 pm 
Common Member

you are all so stupid to talk all that about 1 person. just leave it noobs.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:13 pm 
Advanced Member

Saman wrote:
you are all so stupid to talk all that about 1 person. just leave it noobs.

He was a nice guy, he contributed to these forums with an immense amount for effort.

Talking about his ban from the forums he helped develop and moderate?

I miss Van already.

Image Image
Mad props to Verfo for the sig, ty!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:19 pm 
Banned User

ssince every1 is promoting videos

Code: Select all

hehe i believe slyhana on kratos wanting to bot, im sure 90% of srf would bot if most of them were not to stupid to find a bot and know how to run it. Btw kratos u were on pacific? i remmeber first SERVER trade suddendeath organize it and slyhana put one of her chars in your guild to spy on you guys so us thief can rape :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:40 pm 
Banned User

NB and sachin got saggy tits and lol @

Quote:
yes and maybe.

cant say im proud of it nor can i say that im ashamed of or embarrased by it. i havent exactly been looking to get laid nor have i been waiting for the right girl. i dont have a religion so i dont care about "staying pure," and late night a few weeks ago my group of friends and i all asked each other if we were still virgins. now we're all guys just a few yrs out of highschool, ages ranging from 20-22, yet the answer we all gave was yes so its not like i have peer pressure going ither. in fact i have no pressure at all from ither side.

secondly and most importantly i also dont intend upon purposely looking for a slut or prostitue that would prbly do it in an instant, but more of a girl who i could say we just both liked each other enough and wanted it enough at that time and place (hopefully without being under the influence of drugs/alcohol).

revisiting the second question; do my activities (excessive video game playing, ie: sro) have something to do it? maybe; i could prbly get out more, go clubbing and such to increaes my chances of getting laid if i didnt play sro or other video games all day long. but this is also prbly my personality; i can b a bit of a jackass, and i find it ammusing sometimes if a girl hates me. for instance a couple of my friends have sisters and they both dislike me a lot, which i find extremely ammusing and usually end up contributing to their disliking me by annoying them.

but heres the bigger question; do i care if it does? no. and y should i? when the time comes that im with a girl that wants to do that, because she likes me enough and i like her enough then and only then will it happen. i guess u could say im waiting for the right girl after all, but its more like im lazy and im just waiting for a girl that would b worth losing it for, even if its not the 1 i spend the rest of my life with.

seriously dude i loled

J'aime Dom la negresse

ps venus stink, if you guys werent a bunch of internet misfit maybe the idea of a legit server would be nice, but u farked it and now you retards are picking on each other making your own drama.

Taking shit too seriously always end wrong. take it smooth press start and go hang with friend eat an ice cream burn some braincells make some money?

lul getting late for job cya on an alt lululul, reading srf is like watching jackass, you know its retarted but it's still full of lulz.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:54 pm 
Banned User

Stress wrote:
@heroo
Being legit is all about the game, not about the posts, ffs.

Anyone here can start a character on a random server, give it a name that has nothing to do with their forum name, bot to cap and be an active player on the server. They can refrain from posting any pictures of their characters on the forums, and still be nice, post actively and constructively here. Simple as that.

^this has absolutelly no implications towards anyone (myself included). It was just written to prove, that being a botter doesn't make you post well, or, viceversa, being legit doesn't make you an idiot.

Exactly.. so why did this forum start the whole "exposed botters" thing?
GD has turned into shit basically, everyone has noticed, even the mods. (Barotix for sure)
SRF would be so much better if Syl were still a mod, along with 80% of the other people who were banned. Just because you bot ingame shouldn't make your posts null and void, they're still people with valid opinions, ofc there are some neo nazis here that would disagree.

Anyway, on topic, Van deserves more than a kick in the ass out the door. He had the balls to do what he did with banning himself according to the current rules, and it's not like he just said meh, I'ma dl a bot today cause sro sux lololol. It was a real conflict to him, which probably shouldn't have been such a big deal because after all it is just a game.. but with the prejudice and shit certain people have said and he's had to endure I guess you can't help but make it a real issue for yourself.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:15 pm 
Forum Legend

Mousetrap wrote:
Stress wrote:
@heroo
Being legit is all about the game, not about the posts, ffs.

Anyone here can start a character on a random server, give it a name that has nothing to do with their forum name, bot to cap and be an active player on the server. They can refrain from posting any pictures of their characters on the forums, and still be nice, post actively and constructively here. Simple as that.

^this has absolutelly no implications towards anyone (myself included). It was just written to prove, that being a botter doesn't make you post well, or, viceversa, being legit doesn't make you an idiot.

Exactly.. so why did this forum start the whole "exposed botters" thing?
GD has turned into shit basically, everyone has noticed, even the mods. (Barotix for sure)
SRF would be so much better if Syl were still a mod, along with 80% of the other people who were banned. Just because you bot ingame shouldn't make your posts null and void, they're still people with valid opinions, ofc there are some neo nazis here that would disagree.

Anyway, on topic, Van deserves more than a kick in the ass out the door. He had the balls to do what he did with banning himself according to the current rules, and it's not like he just said meh, I'ma dl a bot today cause sro sux lololol. It was a real conflict to him, which probably shouldn't have been such a big deal because after all it is just a game.. but with the prejudice and shit certain people have said and he's had to endure I guess you can't help but make it a real issue for yourself.

Stopped reading after that line. Basically what is really says is: ' I'm an idiot!'. The state of a forum isn't determined by a single person, certainly not Syl.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:17 pm 
Retired Admin

Van admitted he botted, which is more than many do. he did a lot for us here on SRF, but in the end he chose to go down a path that we will not follow. he will be missed from the forum and from our staff. locked.

Having trouble accessing SRF?

dom wrote:
RuYi wrote:
Are you from outer space or something?
He's from Jersey. Close enough.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8