Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: im off, bye all, was fun :)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:15 pm 
Banned User

Who is that in ruff ryders botting? probs isys bitch or doom bot shame u didnt get them in the picture

cya ic3 in guild

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:21 pm 
Frequent Member

Spader wrote:
I did write a long reply to you Fly. But cause' of my warning I chose not to show it, cause' I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get a ban for it.

Why is it against SRF's rules to support botting, fine I shall say it, I support the Private bots that do not multiclient, it's their decsision to bot if they want to. You'r rules should be saying "We may not agree with what you think or say, but with our lives we would defend your right to say it." I would.

Thank you IC3 :love:

Because this is a legit forum for legits BOTS AND BOT SUPPORTERS SHOULD GTFO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:23 pm 
Ex-Staff

User: Spader
Case: Bot Support
2nd Warning Pending

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:23 pm 
Banned User

IC3 wrote:
Also i want to add something about this forum. THIS forum is a very good example of immature and annoying people in game. Take the incodent with YoMama and DOOM_BOT_III they even took it as far as PMing me insults in game which ive found very pathetic and childish. This has been clear in so many posts, by i would say 60% of this forums members. On my post above i expressed my thanks to those who had wrote constructivley and according to the topic that goes to the 40% of this forums members. go ahead shout your GTFO and Bot noob and what not, Really it changes nothing. And about how the war on the bots.. you will NEVER kill every bot and it will never happen, its a war that will never end and is only being won on one server and thats Venus. This forum does nothing but offer a place for legits to talk, which makes me laugh, ive had confessions from nearly EVERY posedion player that they bot and yes EVERYONE. There is only one person who doesnt bot here from Poseidon and thats Infect, he is totaly legit and i applaud him for it. If they wish too hide like i had chose to thats there choice. And for all you saying show my screenshots and all that i dont have any becuase when i was told im not childish to go "omg im going to expose you" that is like saying im a teachers pet and im telling. Im off all i wanted to have my first leave and than go with something that ive been holding back.
IC3

I'm not gonna say no more.

@ Batoritx: Your not gonna prove anything if you ban me, I don't even bot.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:26 pm 
Ex-Staff

Spader wrote:
IC3 wrote:
Also i want to add something about this forum. THIS forum is a very good example of immature and annoying people in game. Take the incodent with YoMama and DOOM_BOT_III they even took it as far as PMing me insults in game which ive found very pathetic and childish. This has been clear in so many posts, by i would say 60% of this forums members. On my post above i expressed my thanks to those who had wrote constructivley and according to the topic that goes to the 40% of this forums members. go ahead shout your GTFO and Bot noob and what not, Really it changes nothing. And about how the war on the bots.. you will NEVER kill every bot and it will never happen, its a war that will never end and is only being won on one server and thats Venus. This forum does nothing but offer a place for legits to talk, which makes me laugh, ive had confessions from nearly EVERY posedion player that they bot and yes EVERYONE. There is only one person who doesnt bot here from Poseidon and thats Infect, he is totaly legit and i applaud him for it. If they wish too hide like i had chose to thats there choice. And for all you saying show my screenshots and all that i dont have any becuase when i was told im not childish to go "omg im going to expose you" that is like saying im a teachers pet and im telling. Im off all i wanted to have my first leave and than go with something that ive been holding back.
IC3

I'm not gonna say no more.

@ Batoritx: Your not gonna prove anything if you ban me, I don't even bot.

Our rules clearly state that you can be banned for bot support at the moderators discretion. Be thankful I'm lenient and haven't jumped to:

"User: Spader
Case: Bot Support
Ban Pending"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:29 pm 
Banned User

I'm just gonna be quiet then.

This forum is so full of fascism and racism against bots, I'm just saying it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:33 pm 
Ex-Staff

Spader wrote:
I'm just gonna be quiet then.

This forum is so full of fascism and racism against bots, I'm just saying it.

1. The forum is legit; therefore, bot support will be censored.
  2. Bots aren't a race.
  3. Nothing wrong with disliking cheaters
  4. If you don't like the environment SRF provides then feel free to leave.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:38 pm 
Banned User

Barotix wrote:
  2. Bots aren't a race.

Then why do you treat them as a race? You threat them as if they had aids or some airborne disease and they have to be erased from the earth. Private bots are just as human as you and me, why do you treat them as freaks? They have feelings too. Oh, so just cause' they don't like to drop their lifes to grind up to a high lvl, they're cheaters? Riiight...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:41 pm 
Site Contributor

Spader wrote:

Then why do you treat them as a race? You threat them as if they had aids or some airborne disease and they have to be erased from the earth. Private bots are just as human as you and me, why do you treat them as freaks? They have feelings too. Oh, so just cause' they don't like to drop their lifes to grind up to a high lvl, they're cheaters? Riiight...

No, they are cheaters because they use programs that are not allowed by the company that runs the game. Cheaters don't deserve to play a game if they can't play it properly. You wouldn't play poker with someone that was cheating, why play silkroad with cheaters?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:42 pm 
Ex-Staff

Spader wrote:
Barotix wrote:
  2. Bots aren't a race.

Every game has rules:
Quote:
cheat Audio Help /tʃit/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[cheet] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used with object)
5. to violate rules or regulations: He cheats at cards.

Quote:
cheat·er Audio Help /ˈtʃitər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[chee-ter] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a person or thing that cheats.

The rules are clear. Botting is cheating no matter how much you sugercoat it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:45 pm 
Banned User

Blindfire wrote:
No, they are cheaters because they use programs that are not allowed by the company that runs the game. Cheaters don't deserve to play a game if they can't play it properly. You wouldn't play poker with someone that was cheating, why play silkroad with cheaters?

Joymax do NOT care. One of their employees wore a t-shirt with a bot communitys logo on it, that proves their ignorance and their effort(=0) of bots/banning bots. You can't compare poker with Silkroad, some people like grindfests and some people don't those people who doesn't like it, they use a bot.

EDIT: Please erase my account. I do not wish to be here anymore. I still would give my life to defend the right you SHOULD have to say or think anything but... You've just pushed it too far, your all so full of hate, and you become those you hang out with, I'll drown myself if I become like you. Cya.

Last edited by Spader on Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:47 pm 
Ex-Staff

Spader wrote:
Blindfire wrote:

Joymax do NOT care. One of their employees wore a t-shirt with a bot communitys logo on it, that proves their ignorance and their effort(=0) of bots/banning bots. You can't compare poker with Silkroad, some people like grindfests and some people don't those people who doesn't like it, they use a bot.

Steroids is to sports as botting is to mmos. Do you understand now?

Quote:
EDIT: Please erase my account. I do not wish to be here anymore. I still would give my life to defend the right you SHOULD have to say or think anything but... You've just pushed it too far. Cya.

We do not give equal protection to bot supporters and legits. The atmosphere may have changed but the rules have been the same since before our accounts were made.

Last edited by Barotix on Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:49 pm 
Banned User

Barotix wrote:

Still can't compare it like that. Those who use steroids in sports do it to win, to win medals cash or whatever. But botters (maybe not all of them) do it so they can enjoy the capped game(fw, guild wars... and so on), instead of just the lvling game.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:52 pm 
Site Contributor

Spader wrote:
Barotix wrote:

Still can't compare it like that. Those who use steroids in sports do it to win, to win medals cash or whatever. But botters (maybe not all of them) do it so they can enjoy the capped game(fw, guild wars... and so on), instead of just the lvling game.

Athletes use steroids to gain an advantage over their opponent.
People use bots to gain an advantage over other players.

It is easily comparable.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:54 pm 
Banned User

Blindfire wrote:
Athletes use steroids to gain an advantage over their opponent.
People use bots to gain an advantage over other players.

It is easily comparable.

Wrong. Most of them do it to be able to enjoy the game (lvl 90=fw, guild wars, trade runs, hunting, theifing... and so on) instead of just being stuck at lvling the whole time. Indeed there are some people that bots just to get suns and pwn everybody (not most of them).

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:55 pm 
Ex-Staff

Spader wrote:
Barotix wrote:

Yes you can compare it like that. No matter the venue a cheater is a cheater and shall remain as such until he or she chooses to stop cheating.

One who cheats at cards: Cheater
One who cheats at video games: Cheater
One who cheats at life: Cheater

The definition remains the same; therefore, the analogy fits.

No matter the reason they are still a cheater. If you think you can't have fun at low levels then you should quit now.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:58 pm 
Banned User

Barotix wrote:
Yes you can compare it like that. No matter the venue a cheater is a cheater and shall remain as such until he or she chooses to stop cheating.

One who cheats at cards: Cheater
One who cheats at video games: Cheater
One who cheats at life: Cheater

The definition remains the same; therefore, the analogy fits.

It's only words Barotix, only words. They mean nothing. You are all so full of hate, it will not end nice.
"Please erase my account. I do not wish to be here anymore. I still would give my life to defend the right you SHOULD have to say or think anything but... You've just pushed it too far, your all so full of hate, and you become those you hang out with, I'll drown myself if I become like you."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:00 pm 
Ex-Staff

Hate is a strong word. About the account deactivation: You'll have to take that up with an administrator.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:02 pm 
Banned User

Barotix wrote:
Hate is a strong word. About the account deactivation: You'll have to take that up with an administrator.

Hate is not strong enough to define your actions against bots. Youre no diffrent from Hitler, all of you.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:02 pm 
Banned User

All I see is a neutral stance he/she didn't support either side so what the **** is this doing in this section now?

Quoted from first post:

Quote:
Just to add, I don’t support nor attack the botters with this topic.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:05 pm 
Banned User

Phaidra wrote:
All I see is a neutral stance he/she didn't support either side so what the **** is this doing in this section now?

IC3 is botting.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:05 pm 
Common Member

Spader wrote:
Barotix wrote:

Hate is not strong enough to define your actions against bots. Youre no diffrent from Hitler, all of you.

Do tell: What are the similarities between SRF and the Third Reich?
@Phaidra, On the bottom of page one IC3 admits to botting.

Viva la legittimità

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:08 pm 
Banned User

Judge wrote:

No, ofc I won't tell you, if you can't see it your either blind or a racist.
*Not reading no more*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:13 pm 
Common Member

Spader wrote:
Judge wrote:

The actions SRF takes are in no way, shape, or form racist; however I am not blind and I do wish to know your opinion as it seems you have a lot to get off your chest. I want to battle pathos with logos&ethos. Do you accept?

Quote:
*Not reading no more*

I take that as submission. Good day.

Viva la legittimità

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:37 pm 
Banned User

Barotix u were banned for botting by joymax rofl

could that be more obvious that ur a cheater and a hypocrite

ur an epic phailure

/Quit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:38 pm 
Valued Member

Spader wrote:
You can't compare poker with Silkroad, some people like grindfests and some people don't those people who doesn't like it, they use a bot.

They shouldn't play Silkroad. I don't like poker and I don't play poker. Doh.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:39 pm 
Banned User

Symple wrote:

ur an epic phailure

/Quit

fail

look @ this

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=92497

oh &

3) Disrespect the SRF staff. Blatantly defy a request or instruction from a mod. Post comments about a mod's inability to do their job properly after being modded. Refuse to comply with forum standards after being warned by a mod for an infraction. The three-strike rule is in effect here as well. Insulting a mod via PM counts too. Don't think you can get away with it. The staff here devotes a lot of time on a volunteer basis to keep this forum a nice place to visit and a nice community to be a part of. Push this issue and you will be banned.

5) Be a constant problem. Flame in nearly every post. Accuse everyone who starts a topic of being a bot. Spam ridiculous nonsense at any opportunity. Do stupid things to intentionally a) piss off the mod team or b) piss off another forum member. Inflate your post count with garbage. Post disturbing, inappropriate, or NSFW (not safe for work) images in threads, avatars, sigs, etc. If you intentionally make more work for us, you'll find yourself banned.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:41 pm 
Banned User

i bet u wish u were a mod but your a botter so meh

how is hairy mary?

N1 copy n paste

Last edited by Symple on Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:41 pm 
Banned User

Spader wrote:
Judge wrote:

*Not reading no more*

Damn it people, you made the baby grouchy!

good job. Now baby no talk no more :x :x :x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:43 pm 
Banned User

lolthatstheshit wrote:
Symple wrote:

ur an epic phailure

/Quit

fail

look @ this

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=92497

oh &

3) Disrespect the SRF staff. Blatantly defy a request or instruction from a mod. Post comments about a mod's inability to do their job properly after being modded. Refuse to comply with forum standards after being warned by a mod for an infraction. The three-strike rule is in effect here as well. Insulting a mod via PM counts too. Don't think you can get away with it. The staff here devotes a lot of time on a volunteer basis to keep this forum a nice place to visit and a nice community to be a part of. Push this issue and you will be banned.

5) Be a constant problem. Flame in nearly every post. Accuse everyone who starts a topic of being a bot. Spam ridiculous nonsense at any opportunity. Do stupid things to intentionally a) piss off the mod team or b) piss off another forum member. Inflate your post count with garbage. Post disturbing, inappropriate, or NSFW (not safe for work) images in threads, avatars, sigs, etc. If you intentionally make more work for us, you'll find yourself banned.

/mr mod

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next