Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: im off, bye all, was fun :)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:46 pm 
Banned User

Symple wrote:
i bet u wish u were a mod but your a botter so meh

how is hairy mary?

N1 copy n paste

nope fail x2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:09 pm 
Banned User

while im not in SRF jail i will totaly agree with this guy, you DO treat botters in a bad manner and its wrong. You shouldnt be happy with the way you flame and abuse someone because they ARE a human being and deserved to be treated like one. YOU can not say botting gives you an advantage becuase at the end of the day everyone becomes capped. i chose to bot so i can "Enjoy" the game with my friends and guild, i dont want to be told, sorry you cant come on the trade run or.. be totaly useless in the fortress wars just becuase im a low level. Botting isnt right and i know that but i chose to do it so i can "Enjoy" the game. This game is made for the same reasons any game is made, it is made to be enjoyed, if botting and playing at almost the same level as my friends is how it makes me happy, i will carry on to do so. Ive played legit since i starterd and i didnt start botting till recently. I Got fed up with the 13 hour + grinds and even than still thinking well only 30 levels and ill be able to join my friends in pvp and jobbing. Since ive botted ive made more friends in game and enjoyed the game more, you cant argue with what i do because it is my choice. I chose to bot and i enjoy it and thats why i WILL buy silk like joymax want me too becuase im willing to invest something that gives me fun. THIS is why joymax wont fight player bots because we are willign to invest our money in something we enjoy. All you guys that say GTFO and Flame if your best friend botted would you talk to him like that? no i dont think so.. becuase you acknowlege the person as a human being who you respect. Im sorry but botters are not evil or bad people, they just chose to play the game in a different method, having levels is not an advantage. PK2 editing thinks like invisibility is cheating and PK2 editing job suits unique, ect.. ect.. that IS cheating becuase you have an advantage that the other person can not achieve without using the same methods. Having a bot level you is nothing as extreme and does NOT give you an advantage that other players who hand grind can not achieve. What the difference between a lvl 90 legit and a lvl 90 botter in pvp? nothing.. purely your gear and skills. I bot but i know my build and how to use my skills effectively. End of my rant and points.

IC3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:34 pm 
Banned User

murder is not wrong cuz at the end of the day, everyone dies anyways :roll:

Life is not about how you die, its about how you live. Silkroad is not about being capped, its about how you get there, who you meet on the way up, and everything in between.

In a legit community, a 4x char has MORE pvp when a capped 90. The community is set up in a pyrimid. Level 1 at the bottum, level 90 on top. As you get higher, you lose competition and you gain respect and power.

Botters compleatly f**ked the system up the ass. Now each new player is forced to choose: either become a scumbag and bot to 90 for a chance to play sro, or quit. Venus being the exception.

If your not part of the solution, you ARE the problem. Congrats.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:11 pm 
Banned User

Here is why botting is bad....

http://www.actnow.com.au/Issues/Drug_use_in_sport.aspx

If you take that article and replace {sport} with {SilkRoad Online} and {drugs} with {bots} then it PERFECTLY explains the situation. Gaming in some ways is a competition. When you cheat in a competition you make it meaningless.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:24 pm 
Banned User

IC3 wrote:
You shouldnt be happy with the way you flame and abuse someone because they ARE a human being and deserved to be treated like one.

lololololol

Be right back, i'm going to go hug my toaster, and tell it i'm sorry for treating it badly. :(

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:25 pm 

NAB :banghead:

DO NOT BARG Yakuza OR WE WILL KILL YOU

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:59 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Spader wrote:
kthnxbai wrote:
NO YOU..
NO YOU BOT I DONT! Fack mather you suck u bad guy u no my friend anymore.! bye.

lul
k
sersly

goodbye and have fun in w/e you do =]
I hate botters. and thats about it.

Shut the f*ck up, it takes more balls than you'll ever have to admit that your botting.
You mylord have the wrong sight at botters, there are three kinds of botters 1) We have the gold bots and town spammers, those who are always ksing you and filling up the servers and spamming your town, their purpose is to make life miserable, the worst bots imho. 2) We have the "Private" bots, those who only take 1 spot of the server and bots because he is too lazy to handgrind or ain't got enough time, imho these are the "best" bots, those who never bother you, and most of them are pretty cool. 3) Multiclienting-Powerlvling-Private-Botters, people who uses over 3 server spots just to powerlvl his own chars, just for his own ego, to get more 90 chars than he already has, these are the second worst bots imho.

IC3 here is the second kind of bot, the "Private" botter, one of those who never bother you.

<< Banned. Two users banned in this thread for bot support, and i've had to clean it already. I don't even know if it's worth cleaning again. Please behave yourselves; remember that we ban for bot support, bot admission, moderator disrespect, and being a general nuissance which is a catchall for you acting like a fucktard. So please, everyone behave. -dom >>

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:06 am 

lets duu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:35 am 
Addicted Member

IC3 wrote:
...Having a bot level you...does NOT give you an advantage that other players who hand grind can not achieve...

:banghead:
Blah, blah, blah and yet another series of contrived rationalizations for cheating and comments about how those who feel that cheating is wrong are Nazis. A simple "I bot, ban me" wouldn't betray the self-deception that always surfaces in these long invectives against SRF. Like the old expression "it's better to keep your mouth shut and have people simply think you're a fool than to open your mouth and have them know you're a fool."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:54 am 

so much drama these day
y cant everybody just chill....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:51 am 
Banned User

IC3 wrote:
This forum does nothing but offer a place for legits to talk, which makes me laugh, ive had confessions from nearly EVERY posedion player that they bot

To backup this statement see this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=96539

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:01 pm 

Spader wrote:
...instead I have a life.
Now, that my "friend" is a typical and outdated statement that only botters use to justify their actions.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:47 pm 
Valued Member

IC3 = EmoBot
Writing a Heart fulled Essay on why you choose to bot loool, that gave me the Biggest LOL in a long time,
Why is IC3 not banned and this thread locked?
Why'd you do it Ice? Wana be cooool like all your freinds? I hope you fit into your group of freinds better now, maybe they finally accepted you?
Oh well whatever you write on this Forum means nothing to me,
Just another stupid Bot that thinks he's special and deserves to be heard.

"But Sir im a Uniuqe Bot with Feelings and all"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:08 pm 
Banned User

Astra wrote:
Spader wrote:
...instead I have a life.
Now, that my "friend" is a typical and outdated statement that only botters use to justify their actions.

its not really outdated, when i was legit i had to grind 12+ hours a day to keep up with the pace that has made so many quit this game. Now i dont grind and go onto my pc when i "have the time" and i can enjoy it more than constantly clicking an identical mob and doing the same skills over and over again.

Zen wrote:
IC3 = EmoBot
Writing a Heart fulled Essay on why you choose to bot loool, that gave me the Biggest LOL in a long time,
Why is IC3 not banned and this thread locked?
Why'd you do it Ice? Wana be cooool like all your freinds? I hope you fit into your group of freinds better now, maybe they finally accepted you?
Oh well whatever you write on this Forum means nothing to me,
Just another stupid Bot that thinks he's special and deserves to be heard.

"But Sir im a Uniuqe Bot with Feelings and all"

"IC3 = EmoBot
Writing a Heart fulled Essay on why you choose to bot loool" This shows the maturity level set by a lot of people in this forum and its very low.

Its not a heart full essay its my views and my oppinion i believe the freedom of speech allow me to do this. And actually i always fitted with my friends it was just my level that let me down "myself", but now i dont need to worry and i can enjoy this game along with others. so "finally accepted you?" no such thing, it just means i can now enjoy the game more and not worry about 12+ hour grinds. and im glad it means nothing too you so you dont need to respond as it wont change nor have any effect to you or myself. Im not special or a unique botter, im someone following from others examples and it is the path i have chosen, i dont think i should be treated any different botter or not, this is a game and you seem to take it far too personally.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:59 pm 
Valued Member

im not taking it personally at all, i can just see the game you are trying to play here,

People close to you have been exposed for botting Recently, so it seems you have panicked,
Your trying to save your pride a humongeous blow by posting here, not admitting you bot, but rather saying yout view on bots have changed, than as some bot supporters threw some support your way, you decided to admit that you do indeed bot.

OF Course your View on Bots has Changed and Of Course you now support them Becuase you yourself Bot,
Your first Post in this thread is a total coverup to the fact you bot, its just one Big justification on why it is ok, To Do the very thing that destroys this game,
If there Are any legits on your server, Than just maybe some of them lost a little bit more Hope by reading this thread,

Well Whatever, you won't get the Dignifeid leave from these forums you are hoping for, Your account will be Banned for being a Bot user, If you Remake a Account like you suggested you will do, Than that will be banned too...
Quite Frankly we dont need advise from people who find the game too hard to play, and think cheating is the only solution, Go post that junk on Bot forums, Where you belong.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:22 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Zen wrote:
IC3 = EmoBot

<< IC3 = Banned -dom >>

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3