Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ] 
 Post subject: To answer....
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:45 am 
Advanced Member

So I post in "A Interesting Discussion..." thread or W/E it was called.

It was locked while I was sleeping so I want to answer all that quoted me in that thread. [Sorry if I miss anyone]

Pro [Avatar the red guy from SRO] - I respect you're argument, but I thought you delved to deep into the age of a person, since most SRO players are considered young we can use you're own logic to say that's SRO downfall.

Since we don't have much oldies that won't to work...

NuclearSilo - What is up your ass?

And to rebut, the general botting population doesn't care/know what their actions are doing, to them it is a simple decision of to get levels fast and PVP/Job at cap or grind all the way.

Clam down next time BTW.

Ted - Like I have stated above to botter it is a simple decision, they are mostly ignorant to they repercussions.

The real question - "Would you, yourself, like to gain levels at the same rate as any other player but continue to do so at a longer period of time then someone else? This will be anti-productive to the community because you are not acutally there, you will be like a NPC, no partying, no trading, no chatting, you will effectively be a waste of server space community wise."

What they see - "Gain levels fast or grind all the way?"

Thoughts?

Image Image
Mad props to Verfo for the sig, ty!

Post subject: Re: To answer....
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:57 am 
Loyal Member

ummm, Millenium said the old thread will be unlocked when its cleaned. please dont make another thread about it. 1thread is enough.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:07 am 
Advanced Member

Okay Hall Monitor, lock if needed.

Image Image
Mad props to Verfo for the sig, ty!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:18 am 
Loyal Member

lol sorry. i dont mean to be like that. im about to go to bed anyways...

hopefully when Millenium "cleans" the thread, she doesnt ban me, that would not be fun to wake up to.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:15 am 
Forum God

CloudStrider wrote:
Pro [Avatar the red guy from SRO] - I respect you're argument, but I thought you delved to deep into the age of a person, since most SRO players are considered young we can use you're own logic to say that's SRO downfall.

Because u are young, u should listen to the older, and not shout back.

CloudStrider wrote:
And to rebut, the general botting population doesn't care/know what their actions are doing, to them it is a simple decision of to get levels fast and PVP/Job at cap or grind all the way.

It's not because most dont care, that u have the right to bot too. U lost your moral by follow the flow of the crowded. U blindly follow them without verifying if it's good or bad.
Again, they are ignorant.

CloudStrider wrote:
Ted - Like I have stated above to botter it is a simple decision, they are mostly ignorant to they repercussions.

Yes, ignorant. But when someone explains them that's it's bad. They are aware of it but they dont listen.
Stubborn.

CloudStrider wrote:
The real question - "Would you, yourself, like to gain levels at the same rate as any other player but continue to do so at a longer period of time then someone else? This will be anti-productive to the community because you are not acutally there, you will be like a NPC, no partying, no trading, no chatting, you will effectively be a waste of server space community wise."

What they see - "Gain levels fast or grind all the way?"

Thoughts?

Of course id choose gain level fast.

But if the question is: "Would u like to reach the goal fast but causing pain and suffer to other ppl, or reach the goal slower but dont disturb other ppl?"
My answer is the 2nd choice.

Again, another fail comparison. U always missed to add 2 things: "break the rule", "cause pain and suffer to other players".
If u are able to put them successfully in a question, to defend the bots, and if these words can go through my ears easily, i'll remove everything i said and bot a char up to 90. Can u? (in positive way)
(smt immoral wont go through, just to tell u in advance)

And if u can ask all the bots in sro to tell me:
"Yes, i know botting is bad. Im a ignorant, retard, i cant understand who causes the fall down of sro. But because of my real life, im forced to do so. Plz insult me, judge me, forgive me, spare me T_T!!"...
If they truely admit their fault, i'd open my heart to forgive them and forget it.

But too bad, there's still a lot of stubborn bots who dont admit it, and bot up to 90 like see nothing happened.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:37 pm 

had to reply to this.
Quote:
"cause pain and suffer to other players".

since when do bots cause pain and suffering? :shock: :shock: :shock:
i mean, i see people botting and it doesnt hurt me, or make me suffer. pain and suffering is when i broke my arm, not when a bot took a server spot or ks'd me.

Quote:

nuclear silo, age has NOTHING to do with this. seeing as the older people where the ones who made the bots and sold them, maybe its the old who should listen to the young. also, what is the definition of old and young? one could be old in age, but very young in maturity, or young in age but old in maturity.

this thread has strayed from the topic which i stated originally. we are all turning against each other and creating fights. eventually, we will all fall apart. rather than argue with each other and call others names, shouldn't we come together as one to discuss the topic and state our own personal views?

United we stand, together we fall. <--- this is what the war on bots is about. because sro is one community, and when one bots we all feel the adverse effects of it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:42 pm 
Loyal Member

Insanity wrote:
had to reply to this.
Quote:

i mean, i see people botting and it doesnt hurt me, or make me suffer. pain and suffering is when i broke my arm, not when a bot took a server spot or ks'd me.

Quote:

nuclear silo, age has NOTHING to do with this. seeing as the older people where the ones who made the bots and sold them, maybe its the old who should listen to the young. also, what is the definition of old and young? one could be old in age, but very young in maturity, or young in age but old in maturity.

this thread has strayed from the topic which i stated originally. we are all turning against each other and creating fights. eventually, we will all fall apart. rather than argue with each other and call others names, shouldn't we come together as one to discuss the topic and state our own personal views?

United we stand, together we fall. <--- this is what the war on bots is about. because sro is one community, and when one bots we all feel the adverse effects of it.

I feel like I'm being brain washed.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:57 pm 
Banned User

What I don't get is why "clean" a thread. Every post valid no matter how stupid.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:25 pm 
Forum God

Insanity wrote:
had to reply to this.
Quote:

Suffer mentally, not physically. I dare u handgrinding from lvl 1 up to 90 without getting angry at the bots, cursing them everyday? Maybe u can, coz ur adapted to the hell environment. But for new players, nope. Try to hand grind, in Xian, from lvl 1 to 50 for exemple. Tell me that u'll find a good spot easily, tell me that u dont have to change area when u see some no life nukers around.

Quote:

ok i take back what i said. After thinking, i realized that there're still retard 40 years old who bot.

Quote:

The problem is that the bot supporters always lose. They cant find a stable reason to justify their actions. Always lose but still stubborn dont admit what they did is wrong.

That's why i despise them. They dont have the balls, the courage to admit that they are wrong. Coz if they did, they'd feel ashame coz they didnt choose the right way. If they ask for forgiveness and know that they are wrong :"i know botting is bad, but i really love this game, i have no choice...", then the situation wont be as bad as now. But that's only happen in my dream.

Bot supporter and botters in this forum too. Be brave and have the balls to admit yourself (and say u are wrong). Dont wait until someone expose u. U lose nothing (except be banned) for admitting. But in the contrary, u gain the bravery and the responsibility. Rather than staying here but got a bad status (yes i know who is bot supporter, u dont need to hide)

Go, admit:
- u bot
- u support bot

Got the balls to admit? Nope, that's why i despise u. U are not dare to admit to be the protector of smt u think is right. That's also coward.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:21 pm 

Quote:
Go, admit:
- u bot
- u support bot

Got the balls to admit? Nope, that's why i despise u. U are not dare to admit to be the protector of smt u think is right. That's also coward.

NuclearSilo, I understand what you are saying and I am not trying to disrespect you in anyway. But i don't think they don't admit it because they don't have the balls. I think they don't admit it cause if they do admit it, they get banned, and then can't be part of these forums. These forums are a great help to all new and old players and there is something to be learned. I think that they don't admit it, not because they don't have the balls, but because they don't wanna get banned.

Again, not trying to start an argument, just a discussion.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:11 pm 
Forum God

There are still lots of bot forums out there where they can get informations. There is no need it has to be SRF.

Note that not just because u admit, then u'll have my respect, but only when u really realize your fault.

An admission like this will get my ass: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=90679

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:54 pm 

Insanity wrote:
had to reply to this.
Quote:

Er I used to play the game to relax. But I could not because the game was like 12 year old automatons had exploded all over the place. You wanna train in peace? Not on your Farking life! Everywhere you go there are KSing bots. And if they are not KSing bots they are just KSing retards. Do you know how inconvinient it was to murder them every time and then have to grind that murder stat off as well just for teaching their punk asses respect. I used to tolerate them barely. At the end I didn't at all.

So you wanna actually roll play? Lol good luck, The whole role playing aspect in SRO is a joke. 12 year olds running around talking like 12 year olds. There is no roll playing.

So yes. I "suffered" or rather my enjoyment of SRO did till it was to "painfull" to even bother logging in to put up with it. Silos description is apt. You just refuse to acknowledge it.

Insanity wrote:
NuclearSilo, I understand what you are saying and I am not trying to disrespect you in anyway. But i don't think they don't admit it because they don't have the balls. I think they don't admit it cause if they do admit it, they get banned, and then can't be part of these forums. These forums are a great help to all new and old players and there is something to be learned. I think that they don't admit it, not because they don't have the balls, but because they don't wanna get banned.

Did he say to admit it to the mods or the forum? No just to admit that they are wrong. As in stop deluding themselves or putting up straw men to deflect responsibility for their actions. To admit to themselves that they are wrong and that then need to make change for themselves and for those around them that suffer because of their actions. Remember there is a 90 day policy. That the action needs to be recent or at the very least on going. Frankly that is rather lenient. If we went on the basis of "if you ever botted" well most of the forum that is still here would be gone.

Last edited by ping_lo on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:59 pm 
Banned User

[TS]=Hark=[TS] wrote:
ummm, Millenium said the old thread will be unlocked when its cleaned. please dont make another thread about it. 1thread is enough.
how's cloudstriker his ass smell in that tpoic u made about future (exposed?). btw.. u didnt expose him so dont say ive done a greath job or w/e :banghead:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:02 pm 
Loyal Member

sawney wrote:
[TS]=Hark=[TS] wrote:
how's cloudstriker his ass smell in that tpoic u made about future (exposed?). btw.. u didnt expose him so dont say ive done a greath job or w/e :banghead:

no i didnt have to expose him, my plan worked perfectly.

Quote:
how's cloudstriker his ass smell in that tpoic u made about future (exposed?).

??? idk what your trying to say.

edit: but sawney if you really played posiden its easy to tell who the bots are. future is an open botter on posiden. he botts with joey, roy, and mota all the time. when i asked him about it he laughed and said "lol im the biggest botter on the server". which i doubt, im pretty sure that would be TJ.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:06 pm 

CloudStrider wrote:

Since we don't have much oldies that won't to work...

I only delved into the age thing because you asked what would happen if you asked 20,000 people over the age of 60 about the free Ferrari. You were using age to prove a point, otherwise you could have said ask 20,000 random people. The point was not proven.

I agree with others though this discussion could continue in the original thread once Milly unlocks it.

SRO:
1x, STR Blader (Thebes)
54, STR blader (Venice)
0x, INT wizard (Venice)
19, INT spear (Venice)
34, STR rogue/bard (Venus)
0x, STR blader (Venus)
8x, INT bard/cleric (Gaia)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:51 pm 
Veteran Member

NuclearSilo wrote:

i lost all respect i ever had for you with this statement.

oh wait... did i rly have any in first place?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:29 pm 
Forum God

magisuns wrote:
NuclearSilo wrote:

So i see u always retort what your parents, your teacher said.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:43 pm 
Veteran Member

NuclearSilo wrote:
magisuns wrote:
NuclearSilo wrote:

So i see u always retort what your parents, your teacher said.

it is possible to be 50 and be ignorant. a statement like that is pathetic. your example is also completely irrelevant to your point. and you dare say ur good at logic...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:58 pm 
Forum God

magisuns wrote:
it is possible to be 50 and be ignorant. a statement like that is pathetic. your example is also completely irrelevant to your point. and you dare say ur good at logic...

That's why u should read all the posts, and not just 1 post then reply immediately. I said in the post after that i took back what i said coz i didnt really think about it. There's still old person who is noob and ignorant.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:09 am 
Veteran Member

NuclearSilo wrote:
magisuns wrote:

That's why u should read all the posts, and not just 1 post then reply immediately. I said in the post after that i took back what i said coz i didnt really think about it. There's still old person who is noob and ignorant.

interesting... you failed to say that when i replyed to u though... may i ask why you still kept that stance when you responded to my post? Looks like u didnt think about it enough.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:14 am 
Forum God

Yes, my mistake

everyone make mistake...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:19 am 
Veteran Member

NuclearSilo wrote:
Yes, my mistake

everyone make mistake...

noop humans

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:28 am 
Forum God

magisuns wrote:
NuclearSilo wrote:
Yes, my mistake

everyone make mistake...

noop humans

And?

Yes, that's why im human, i know im not perfect. Im not God.

Spend your time on smt better than critic one's opinion. There are billion of ppl on the internet that u can critic by reading their opinions.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:17 pm 
stop it already.

the other thread might be unlocked after cleaning, this one will
not. be patient and wait till the other thread is reopened. dont
make me come back here and lock moar because that will only result
in a couple of heavy warnings. the other thread needs cleaning for
a reason, and this thread shows exactly why.

and about the age thing?

this topic proves most of you are just a bunch o kids anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:21 am 
Ex-Staff

And you're just a stupid kitten.

The other thread was full of curses, name calling and OMG I'm RIGHT SHUT THE **** UP, it wasn't even a discussion.

I'm going through the thread with headache and I really have no idea how to clean it because stuff that shouldn't be on SRF is everywhere. Silo I have no personal problems with you but, as you know, the reason WHY we don't want these kind of discussion on SRF is because it'll ALWAYS end up in flame wars and name calling.

Each one of us have different opinions and since the issue with SRO is SO complicated there IS no solution and a "discussion" always turns into something ugly because everybody believes in different things.

Sure I don't mind you guys letting things out once in a while, but why continue on the argument if it has no end? Let me know by PMing me and I may be able to set up some kind of controlled discussion with reply validation system

ImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]